It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

Other than one poster's antidotal story, do you have any proof that the voting machines always erase all straight ticket votes if one chooses to manual change one?

Check back on wiki after I edit it.

Then double-check the "sources" 😆😃

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: TXTriker

Well it is Wikipedia which isn't all that reliable and I do vote here. I tried exactly what it says you can do and you can't. It erases all of the straight ticket selections when you try to do that. Then the entire ballot is blank except for the one race you changed.

Why would Wikipedia lie about that?

Maybe that was a glitch with your machine, because it's not supposed to work that way, according sources, and people who also voted.

Wikipedia wikipedia.org Wikipedia is a multilingual, web-based, free encyclopedia that is based on a model of openly editable content

It can be edited to say whatever anyone wants.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Other than one poster's antidotal story, do you have any proof that the voting machines always erase all straight ticket votes if one chooses to manual change one?

Check back on wiki after I edit it.

Then double-check the "sources" 😆😃

I found out last nite if we wanted.

We can have our own personal copy of wiki.

It's available to downlaod.

All of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I understand that it CAN be edited, and those edits are subject to challenge too, and often removed. But, what does it benefit anyone to lie about the straight ticket voting process? Nobody is complaining that they can't change one contest's candidate without wiping out all the others, they're complaining that a Republican comes up under the Democratic straight ticket ballot, not a Democrat, and that they can't change it easily.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So when people on ATS get impatient and hit reply reply reply on a post because the site is running slow and it triple posts, is that posting fraud by ATS trying to get more posts on their site?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I understand that it CAN be edited, and those edits are subject to challenge too, and often removed. But, what does it benefit anyone to lie about the straight ticket voting process? Nobody is complaining that they can't change one contest's candidate without wiping out all the others, they're complaining that a Republican comes up under the Democratic straight ticket ballot, not a Democrat, and that they can't change it easily.

Because they can. Maybe to get more to people to mess up and not notice. Who knows why anyone lies.

All they have to do is get a poll worker or change to individual race voting in lieu of straight ticket. Not that hard. It also leaves the race blank if it is straight Repub ticket. So it is not one sided. It screws up for everyone therefore not a voter fraud issue - it's a machine or person issue.

edit on 10/28/2018 by TXTriker because: fix

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No, it's not an individual voter's problem or fault. The machine displays the wrong candidate, and most voters who take the easy route of selecting straight ticket ballots don't have an innate distrust of the voting system, and just presses vote. That's human nature.

A "no one" vote isn't the same thing as a vote for your candidate of choice's opponent. So no, I disagree with particular problem only benefits Ted Cruz and only harms Beto O'Rourke. It does benefit Ted Cruz.

All they have to do is get a poll worker or change to individual race voting in lieu of straight ticket. Not that hard.

It shouldn't have to happen, and many people are going to miss the mistake all together.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yet it seems the poll workers are able to come over and correct the issue.

Are they using magic to do that?

If not, I probably would then lean towards user error.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If a voter is too stupid to check the ballot before casting or too impatient to let the machine work and load, it is a voter problem. Especially with all the news coverage about checking the ballot before you hit "cast".

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The software should not submit the data if it hasn't completed previous instructions that are setting choices.

edit on 10/28/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Where are they voting? Early voting i s a paper ballot. They are not being counted yet.
This sounds like a lot of hooey.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I believe it's because they have an override code.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Another clue this is a bs story.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: theantediluvian

So basically what you are saying is that the Republican voters who were claiming voter fraud about their votes being accidentally switched back then were just as wrong as SookieChaCha is now.

This might be the first time I ever agreed with you.

Yes, there's stuff like this out of every election. It's always the same thing: "I clicked this and the machine shows I clicked that!" as reported by a minuscule number of voters.

Who would try to rig voting in such an obvious, ham-fisted way? Not the stuff we should really be concerned with when it comes to election rigging by way of voting machines. The rigging to worry about, would go undetected. For instance, a little piece of code on the machine that flips x amount of votes written to the card over time. The voter would be oblivious. All of those cards are taken from the machines and are then popped into a card reader by hand to record the vote. The card reader could also be hacked to flip the votes and nobody would be the wiser.

But no, these predictable election time stories would have us believe that a sinister election rigging conspiracy was once again foiled by grandma and the video she uploaded to Facebook. Because not only are the conspirators incompetent but unoriginal.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Do they allow people to vote in person at a machine and just not count the votes until Nov 6 in Tx?
If so I apologize.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where are they voting? Early voting i s a paper ballot. They are not being counted yet.
This sounds like a lot of hooey.

Texas has early voting, paper and machine ballots. You guessed wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

how does voting a straight R or D ticket make it a BS story?

It's not a bull # story. It has been in and on numerous news outlets and they have said that
1 - it IS HAPPENING to both sides R & D 's
2 - it is a HUMAN ERROR due to ppl trying to scroll through the process too fast and not allowing the fields to populate.
3 - it has happened in the past and if you find that this has happened to you, do not finalize your vote, you call for one of the helpers to get you back to where you can start over.....

yea, total bull# story..... you go girl

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker
If a voter is too stupid to check the ballot before casting or too impatient to let the machine work and load, it is a voter problem. Especially with all the news coverage about checking the ballot before you hit "cast".

I guess that's the what perpetrators are counting on, stupid voters. They're stupid, so they deserve the fraud that perpetrated against their vote. They were voting wrong anyways. Who cares?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I believe it's because they have an override code.

Why do you believe that? Do you have something to base that on? Any source?

It would be very disturbing to find out poll workers have any sort of override code. That could lead to wide-spread abuse by either side.

My guess is the machines have a glitch, and the poll workers know how to operate them properly.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is why paper ballots are the way to go. A scanner to count the votes cant change anything and the ballot itself is self preserving if a recount is needed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join