It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker
Yes you can but it removes the straight ticket when you do that. Personal experience.

I don't want to argue with you, because I'm not in Texas, but....

(In Texas) A voter, however, may vote a straight-party ticket and subsequently cast an individual vote in a particular race. This may happen in cases where
the voter's party did not field a candidate in a specific race, and the voter wants to cast a vote in that race for one of the candidates from another party, and/or
the voter does not wish to support the party's candidate in a specific race, but wishes to vote for another candidate in that race. (However, Texas does not have a "none of the above" option; in a case where a voter wishes not to vote for any candidate in a race where his/her party is fielding one, the voter must cast a vote in each individual race separately and cannot choose the straight-party option.) An individual vote will override the straight-party vote, but only in those specific races where an individual vote is cast.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Good on you for saying the truth. Threads authored by the special ones are always going to have a bias or narrative. I've even seen one who will start a thread just to argue with anyone who replies.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Threads authored by the special ones are always going to have a bias or narrative.

This is the Mid Pit. There's always a bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Greven

What do you supposed it's called when a machine changes a voter's vote?

Government sponsored (electoral) voter fraud.

Electoral fraud is a broad definition, covering things from voter impersonation to ballot stuffing or even misleading information about polling places / dates.

Voter fraud is a narrower one. It encompasses voting multiple times and the above voter impersonation; the common trope about dead people voting. The thing Voter ID laws are alleged to combat.
edit on 14Sun, 28 Oct 2018 14:36:28 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Okay. I changed the title.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like the Democrats threw in the wrong cheat code.

Cheat Code:
Left, Left, Triangle, Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, R1, R2: ( Vote Twice )

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Why is "voter fraud" considered only fraud BY the voter... yet something like "consumer fraud" applies to both consumer AND those who wish to commit fraud AGAINST the consumer?

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: TXTriker
Yes you can but it removes the straight ticket when you do that. Personal experience.

I don't want to argue with you, because I'm not in Texas, but....

(In Texas) A voter, however, may vote a straight-party ticket and subsequently cast an individual vote in a particular race. This may happen in cases where
the voter's party did not field a candidate in a specific race, and the voter wants to cast a vote in that race for one of the candidates from another party, and/or
the voter does not wish to support the party's candidate in a specific race, but wishes to vote for another candidate in that race. (However, Texas does not have a "none of the above" option; in a case where a voter wishes not to vote for any candidate in a race where his/her party is fielding one, the voter must cast a vote in each individual race separately and cannot choose the straight-party option.) An individual vote will override the straight-party vote, but only in those specific races where an individual vote is cast.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well it is Wikipedia which isn't all that reliable and I do vote here. I tried exactly what it says you can do and you can't. It erases all of the straight ticket selections when you try to do that. Then the entire ballot is blank except for the one race you changed.

As a matter of fact, there were issues several elections back where voters would select straight ticket and then try to vote individual races to be sure the vote was there and it erased all of the straight ticket selections. Huge stink from democrats who seemed to have the biggest problem with it. It is simply people who don't pay attention or try to "ensure" their vote is there without then checking the ballot before it is cast.
edit on 10/28/2018 by TXTriker because: addtl comment

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Nothing new to see here folks...

Except the only video I have ever seen that shows it happening flips a Republican vote to Democrat.

Makes one wonder.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

(((*desperately scraping the wikis for ways out*)))

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's doing it for both parties.

they claim it's a malfunction due to user error in not allowing the time needed for the machine to register their selections before clicking the next button or something to that effect.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sure is funny.

exas law enforcement officials have arrested four women for allegedly targeting elderly voters in the 2016 elections in a "voter fraud ring" that was funded by a Democratic Party leader, according to court documents filed this week by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

www.dailywire.com...

Back to the regulary scheduled FAKE outrage.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: CADpro
Go Ted GO ! yay

He will win for sure.

Funny how conservatives cry foul at voter fraud claiming millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary and demand an investigation and when said investigation is completed and turns out no such thing happened they still use it as a platform for voter fraud.

But when voter fraud benefits one of their own they cheer it on.

Sure not all conservatives will cheer on this but the first one to post about it sure is. You're deplorable CADpro. I hope that slimeball Rafael "Ted" Cruz loses.

Oh..!
Aren't you just PRECIOUS!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New rules coming !!

Kindergarten Certificate required for voter registration !!

Man you guys can’t meme. What happened?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That some mighty crappy programming. At least someone got paid a huge amount of money to do it.
edit on 10/28/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Well it is Wikipedia which isn't all that reliable and I do vote here. I tried exactly what it says you can do and you can't. It erases all of the straight ticket selections when you try to do that. Then the entire ballot is blank except for the one race you changed.

Why would Wikipedia lie about that?

Maybe that was a glitch with your machine, because it's not supposed to work that way, according sources, and people who also voted.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

It's doing it for both parties.

It is not displaying Beto O'Rourke on the Republican straight ticket. It's not doing it to both sides. It's harming Beto O'Rourke and helping Ted Cruz.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Every election. Both sides. But right after the last chad is left hanging, the next emergency news report rolls through and no mass is left to support investigating all the nonsense.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just to clarify... are you saying voter fraud is a problem and should be investigated?

A2D

To clarify: voter fraud and vote flipping/switching refer to different things. Voter fraud refers to fraudulent voting (impersonation, casting multiple votes, ineligible voting) while the other refers to manipulation of legitimate votes cast.

Instead of addressing the posters saying voter fraud, could you address the OP, you know the person that made the ORIGINAL claim of voter fraud? That is the only reason anyone in this thread is saying 'fraud' us because that is what the OP claimed. In fact, most people seem to be trying to correct the OP.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Other than one poster's antidotal story, do you have any proof that the voting machines always erase all straight ticket votes if one chooses to manual change one?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join