It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

If you are voting straight ticket, you wouldn't be voting for Beto O'Rourke. That's not voting straight ticket.

If you're voting "Straight Ticket" for Republicans, except that you want to vote for Beto, instead of Ted, because not all Republicans like Ted, you can manually change from Ted Cruz to Beto O'Rourke. But, some of the machines are kicking the Beto O'Rourke vote, that was deliberately and manually changed, to a "no one" vote.

You cannot do that. If you are voting straight ticket it is straight ticket. If you mark straight ticket and the deselect one candidate it removes all of the straight party boxes because you have indicated to the machine you are not voting straight ticket any longer. The option is there to vote each race individually. If you don't want one candidate in a particular party you cannot select straight ticket. You have to vote each race. The machines aren't really that difficult to use.

All this is moot anyway as this is the last election where Texans will have the option to vote straight ticket.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just to clarify... are you saying voter fraud is a problem and should be investigated?

A2D

To clarify: voter fraud and vote flipping/switching refer to different things. Voter fraud refers to fraudulent voting (impersonation, casting multiple votes, ineligible voting) while the other refers to manipulation of legitimate votes cast.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I'm saying Trump's voter fraud committee was a misdirection. Voter fraud, and voter suppression comes from government more often that from illegal immigrants, felons voting or people voting twice.

I'm all for voter ID laws, as long as they don't have weird loop holes that allow for voter suppression. I'm all for government officials making sure their voting machines can't be hacked or rigged for a certain candidate or cause.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So basically what you are saying is that the Republican voters who were claiming voter fraud about their votes being accidentally switched back then were just as wrong as SookieChaCha is now.

This might be the first time I ever agreed with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

IT'S EITHER A PROBLEM OR NOT A PROBLEM. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

We get a 6pac of Bud light if we vote right....not a problem!

We get a bike lock and black mask if we vote left. I don't see an issue.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ante, read the title of the thread. I'm not the one calling it fraud.

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
New rules coming !!

Kindergarten Certificate required for voter registration !!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

If you mark straight ticket and the deselect one candidate it removes all of the straight party

Not true, according to the instructions on the posted picture.

It's says to highlight the contest and press enter to change it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Where is the Committee report ?

😸Bwaaaahahahaha😸

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TXTriker

If you mark straight ticket and the deselect one candidate it removes all of the straight party

Not true, according to the instructions on the posted picture.

It's says to highlight the contest and press enter to change it.

Fake picture designed to fool ☝️

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Just to clarify... are you saying voter fraud is a problem and should be investigated?

A2D

To clarify: voter fraud and vote flipping/switching refer to different things. Voter fraud refers to fraudulent voting (impersonation, casting multiple votes, ineligible voting) while the other refers to manipulation of legitimate votes cast.

Okay. I had to do a Google search on "voter fraud-the definition, nd this is what I got:

Electoral fraud
Electoral fraud or vote rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud affect vote counts to bring about an election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates, or both. What constitutes electoral fraud under law varies from country to country.
en.wikipedia.org...

So yep, I'm calling it fraud, voter or electoral.

link   

I find it amusing.

It's like watching a game and seeing one side continuously cheat. Then when the other team cheats, the team that has been cheating the entire time cries, "foul!"

link   

edit on 28-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes you can but it removes the straight ticket when you do that. Personal experience.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesnt do any good to engage with this poster.....its mostly a troll 90% of the time, thats why I drop two or three factoids then back out.....not for the OP mind you, but to inform people who actually are interested in facts and information...

The OP has displayed on more than enough occasions that hes not interested in any of that......

So that's how you feel about posters who post threads claiming that Republican voters have had their votes flipped by rigged voting machines as well?

Personally, I think it's all a bunch of bull#. If one wanted to change votes, it would make far more sense to do it transparently — basically anywhere from changing what is written to cards by the machines, what is read by the card readers, etc to what is reported to the state.

Why would somebody rig a machine in a way that was obvious to the voter if they're capable of rigging the machines in the first place? Doesn't really add up.

But let's not pretend that Republicans haven't repeatedly claimed that voting machines were rigged in a conspiracy to flip their votes to the Democrat(s) when it's plainly obvious that they have and that if you switched "Republican" and "Democrat" in the OP, this would have 50 flags and would be filled with Republican voters talking about how Democrats can't win without rigging machines.
edit on 2018-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, there is no such thing as "voter fraud", if there was any instances of it, it's completely minor and inconsequential. Time to find something real to worry about.

(Sorry, I was too lazy to look back and find a slew of democrats to quote, but I think you may get the point.)

Voter fraud is when a person votes fraudulently.

What do you supposed it's called when a machine changes a voter's vote?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That's not the way I read it. If you highlight the particular contest, all your voting options on that contest come up, and you're free to vote however you like. It doesn't deselect all contests.

All the Democrats that selected "Straight Party", whose ballot automatically selected Ted Cruz, did have to go back and manually select Democrats for every other race, when they tried to correct their ballot to reflect Beto O'Rourke.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So that's how you feel about posters who post threads claiming that Republican voters have had their votes flipped by rigged voting machines as well?

No, thats how i feel about posters who continually make threads, and then try to refute the facts that are in their own source....

Thats how I feel about posters, who continue the diatribe despite the fact that what they just claimed is unequivocally bs.......

Its clear what the intent is when basic reading comprehension is abandoned in order to push a narrative.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

What do you supposed it's called when a machine changes a voter's vote?

Government sponsored (electoral) voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Voter fraud...

Oh the hypocrissss..... Oh wait, it makes sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join