It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesnt do any good to engage with this poster.....its mostly a troll 90% of the time, thats why I drop two or three factoids then back out.....not for the OP mind you, but to inform people who actually are interested in facts and information...

The OP has displayed on more than enough occasions that hes not interested in any of that......

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I know you didn't. My point is that the Democrats say voter fraud is so small and irrelevant that it almost doesn't exist...but then they get up in arms about.....wait for it..... VOTER FRAUD.

IT'S EITHER A PROBLEM OR NOT A PROBLEM. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MRinder

Okay, so you're saying its the Democratic voter's fault that the machines are flipping their ballot for Ted Cruz.

Yes that is exactly what I am saying. It's called reading comprehension, try it. The issue is when either Republican or Democrat chooses to default to a straight party vote and they don't wait the appropriate amount of time it switches their votes. Now I will give you that it is not a very good voting program and it needs to be fixed or replaced, but it is not intentional no matter how hard you try to make it so.

In case you missed it, here you go sweetheart:

the voting machines are not at fault. Rather, the problems reported are the result of “voters hitting a button or using the selection wheel before the screen is finished rendering,” which de-selects the pre-filled candidate selection.

“The issue is occurring primarily with the U.S. Senate race selections, because it is at the top of the ballot,” said Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state.

On Saturday, that office said that it has only been notified of fewer than 20 related issues.

“In each case, these voters were able to properly review and cast a ballot that accurately reflected the choices they made

From here:
www.texastribune.org...

And here is some good advice from the Texas Civil Rights Project

ALERT: We have received multiple reports from voters who voted straight-ticket, then saw on a later screen that their votes were changed to that of the opposite party. You must check your ballot before casting to ensure it’s correct, and you can ask a poll worker for help.

edit on 28-10-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think it's appropriate that Ted comes up on the Straight party ticket.. After all Ted is straight, at least I have never heard he is gay.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

….but it is not intentional no matter how hard you try to make it so.

Oh sweety, you're so naïve!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Neither candidate needs to say anything. It's happening for both sides.

Yep, even Republicans trying to vote for Beto are affected.

But it's not just a Democrat problem. Voters who select straight-party Republican unselect Sen. Cruz and wind up voting for no one.

Both sides!

No.

If you are voting straight ticket, you wouldn't be voting for Beto O'Rourke. That's not voting straight ticket.

Do you know what voting straight ticket means? If a Republican was intending to vote for Beto O'Rourke, this glitch would make them happy because they'd vote straight ticket and their vote would be changed from Cruz (the straight ticket candidate) to O'Rourke, much like the Democrat intending to vote straight ticket sees the glitch changing O'Rourke (the straight ticket candidate) to Cruz.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So, are you condoning this act of voter fraud by Texas' Secretary of State and voting commissioners?

"Hurry !!!! get the ground crew moving !!!!"

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

I must have missed the public statement Ted Cruz made, warning voters to double check their vote, that he respects voters and that he wants real votes not rigged votes.

I had to start your post for the simple irony of it all. You. Of all people. Complaining about fraud. Wasn't it your black jesus who said voter fraud doesn't exist? Now. Keep up the incivility, your goddess queen commands it. You might be on her next campaign staff. Oh, I forgot. You already are.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes, and that is the problem in black and white.

First-off, you straight ticket so most likely (not always) just plain lazy, but you still vote for whatever reason....

So as the machine processes the myriad of choices in a straight ticket fashion, behind the small curtain, suddenly you diagnose the "glitch" because you are an expert suddenly on voting programs and hardware. Now you are the wizard of oz in there pushing, pulling and pressing and wonder why your review page was altered. Take a picture (Which is not allowed) and blame everything but your impatient butt.

Now, start making comments such as "look what is happening, it could be wide spread"...etc.

No.

ADD is what's happening, stop worrying about everyone just because you can't work a damn voting booth.

Mg

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

….but it is not intentional no matter how hard you try to make it so.

Oh sweety, you're so naïve!

I would say that being naive is a step up from being willfully ignorant.
edit on 28-10-2018 by MRinder because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I know you didn't. My point is that the Democrats say voter fraud is so small and irrelevant that it almost doesn't exist...but then they get up in arms about.....wait for it..... VOTER FRAUD.

A2D

Did Trump's voter fraud committee investigate secretary of states who knew their states' voting machines could rig the vote for certain candidates, but did nothing about it? Or, did they go looking for people registered in 2 states. 3 million illegals voting, and voters who were birthed by mid-wives with questionable paper work?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So, are you condoning this act of voter fraud by Texas' Secretary of State and voting commissioners?

So, a big, that's caused by the actual voter themselves, is now voter fraud?!?! Holy crap. You just called some one naive in this thread. Pot. Kettle. You should meet.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

It doesnt do any good to engage with this poster.....its mostly a troll 90% of the time, thats why I drop two or three factoids then back out.....not for the OP mind you, but to inform people who actually are interested in facts and information...

The OP has displayed on more than enough occasions that hes not interested in any of that......

Yup. Feed a duck some bread and they continue to bother you for more.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

“If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying hard enough”. - Bobby Knight

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If you are voting straight ticket, you wouldn't be voting for Beto O'Rourke. That's not voting straight ticket.

If you're voting "Straight Ticket" for Republicans, except that you want to vote for Beto, instead of Ted, because not all Republicans like Ted, you can manually change from Ted Cruz to Beto O'Rourke. But, some of the machines are kicking the Beto O'Rourke vote, that was deliberately and manually changed, to a "no one" vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So, a big, that's caused by the actual voter themselves, is now voter fraud?!?!

It's not something that's caused by the voter. It's an error that has to be fixed by the voter, sometimes with the help of poll staffer.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So, a big, that's caused by the actual voter themselves, is now voter fraud?!?!

It's not something that's caused by the voter. It's an error that has to be fixed by the voter, sometimes with the help of poll staffer.

Please reread what you just wrote. "I'm not saying it was their fault, but it was their fault"

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Just to clarify... are you saying voter fraud is a problem and should be investigated?

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

We get a 6pac of Bud light if we vote right....not a problem!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, there is no such thing as "voter fraud", if there was any instances of it, it's completely minor and inconsequential. Time to find something real to worry about.

Disingenuous much?

Why are you conflating voter fraud and vote flipping?

(Sorry, I was too lazy to look back and find a slew of democrats to quote, but I think you may get the point.)

Well I'm not too lazy to find threads where Republicans are losing their # about vote flipping/switching by election machines.

This one is from almost exactly two years ago today (October 26, 2016) and is about machines in Texas:

BREAKING: Early Voters Report Voting Machine Manipulation In Texas!

Here's another one from election day 2016:

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

And here's a rare thread from SO, from the 2014 cycle:

Voting machines changing Republican vote to Democrat vote in Virginia...

I never saw any evidence pointing to intentional manipulation but boy oh boy did right-wing posters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join