It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That doesnt make it Ted Cruzs fault

Poor Ted, here's the real victim here. Sadly, even Ted Cruz, if he wins will have to acquiesce to a recount.

I agree we should!!

Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

Source
edit on 10/28/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Poor Ted, here's the real victim here. Sadly, even Ted Cruz, if he wins will have to acquiesce to a recount.

Oooo, how hard did you have to dig for that concern troll?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why are you surprised?

The Republican party have been the magicians behind voter rigging for decades. And they are waaaay better at it and more savvy than the Democrats have ever been.

In fact, Democrats usually pick up Repub's old tricks when they try to cheat.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't know what "operator error" they might be referring to but similar issues in recent cycles looked to be miscalibrated touchscreens.

I know, I know, it didn't stop Republicans from claiming there was a sinister plot to flip votes in the past but somebody has to keep the torch of sanity burning in the era of the Infowars President.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This post says it all about you. No victim status if they're white, Republican and winning. You are an absolute disgrace to the Democratic party. Oh wait, no, birds of a feather.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But I thought voter fraud was a myth.

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

LOL, there is no such thing as "voter fraud", if there was any instances of it, it's completely minor and inconsequential. Time to find something real to worry about.

(Sorry, I was too lazy to look back and find a slew of democrats to quote, but I think you may get the point.)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ted Cruz is slimey?

And a white guy who takes a Mexican nickname to make people think that by voting for him Texas will get its first Mexican Senator elected to Congress ISN'T slimey?

Truth is, all US politicians are slimey!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Ha, ha. yea, until the partisan zealots at Daily Kos say it isn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I must have missed the public statement Ted Cruz made, warning voters to double check their vote, that he respects voters and that he wants real votes not rigged votes.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

There are always stories like this. Often, there are stories about how it's a Republican name changing to Democrat on the ballot. This time it goes the other way and you guys flip your lid. When the story is reversed, you suddenly claim voter fraud.

Either it exists or it does not. Which is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

But I thought voter fraud was a myth.

I never said that. I did recently argue, in a thread, that voter suppression is more widespread than voter fraud, and referred to the hundreds of thousands of mostly minority voters being purged from voter rolls, just weeks before the election in Georgia. I never said voter fraud doesn't exist.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is absolute BS. The bug is happening anytime someone chooses a straight party ticket and it doesn't matter which party. Nice try though.

FAKE NEWS.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Often, there are stories about how it's a Republican name changing to Democrat on the ballot.

Not that I don't believe you, but can give me a recent example, and not something from the civil rights era.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ted Cruz didn't need to make a statement, the Republican Secretary of State already did. Unless you are trying to say that Democrats are so stupid they need to be told multiple times to check their ballots. I check mine every time and nobody even needed to tell me to.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, are you condoning this act of voter fraud by Texas' Secretary of State and voting commissioners?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

abc13.com...

Note the date - Oct. 25, 2018

Voters are reporting odd problems on both the Republican and Democratic side of straight-party voting in Texas.

Neither candidate needs to say anything. It's happening for both sides.

Isn't Google amazing when you bother to use it?

edit on 28-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Okay, so you're saying its the Democratic voter's fault that the machines are flipping their ballot for Ted Cruz.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

Okay, so you're saying its the Democratic voter's fault that the machines are flipping their ballot for Ted Cruz.

It is if they're so poorly informed that they don't know this is a known issue for all straight ticket voters, regardless of affialiation, statewide.

I gave you a local news report, so it's not like the information isn't out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Neither candidate needs to say anything. It's happening for both sides.

Yep, even Republicans trying to vote for Beto are affected.

But it's not just a Democrat problem. Voters who select straight-party Republican unselect Sen. Cruz and wind up voting for no one.

Both sides!
edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join