It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Fraud Benefiting Ted Cruz in Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Texas voting machines changing some straight-party selections abc13.com...

Texas voting machines flip Senate vote on straight Dem ticket to Cruz; Secty of State blames voters www.dailykos.com... s?detail=emaildkre

So, Texas has a system where voters can select "Straight Party" and all the candidates running on their selected ticket come up, and all voters have to do "Confirm", instead of going through the all the contests and look for their party. Nice! Convenient! I like it!

Except, Democrats are reporting that Republican candidate, Ted Cruz comes up when they select "Straight Party" instead of Democratic candidate Beto O'Rourke. Some have reported that they tried to manually change it, up to three times, and couldn't! Some Republicans who wanted to manually change their "Straight Party" to deselect Ted Cruz and vote for Beto O'Rourke, but the screen kept showing "No one" selected!

Mickey Blake was one of the voters in those early voting lines in Houston earlier this week.

"I hit straight Democratic ticket," Blake said.

She says she expected all Democrats to come up on her screen, especially Rep. Beto O'Rourke, but when she got to the last screen to review her choices, she noticed a problem.

"It's all Democratic except for Ted Cruz was checked," Blake said.

So she backed up and did it again. And again.

"I tried it a third time and the same thing happened," she said.

But it's not just a Democrat problem. Voters who select straight-party Republican unselect Sen. Cruz and wind up voting for no one.

Leah McElrath
@leahmcelrath
· Oct 25, 2018

Replying to @leahmcelrath
This took place at the West Gray Multiservice Center in Houston, Harris County, on Monday, October 22nd.

The ONLY vote affected was the #TXSen vote for @BetoORourke.

I visually double checked my other selections on the respective pages and review page.

4/x#Houston#TexasVotes

Leah McElrath
@leahmcelrath

HOUSTON TEXAS VOTERS

DOUBLE CHECK BALLOTS

Leah McElrath
@leahmcelrath
· Oct 25, 2018

Dear @TXCivilRights -

I was one of these people.

I have not previously discussed it with anyone because I didn’t want to sound an alarm until I knew whether or not this was a pattern.

I will detail what I experienced, along with a photo, in this short thread.

1/x#TXSen

Either way, officials say it's a rare issue that happens, but not to everyone.

It's popped up across Texas often enough for the Secretary of State to put up a statewide advisory on Monday to every Texas election advisor.

The Secretary of State calls it 'operator error.'

Oh! Okay then, that settles it! It's the voter's fault! Glad to see the Secretary of the State of Texas is on it!

Or not...

"We've heard from voters over a number of elections about this," said Ft. Bend County Election Administrator John Oldham.

Oldham says it's a problem he's seen for years.

He even told the Secretary of State about it years ago and it's still happening.

"It's not a glitch, it's a user-induced problem that comes from the type of system that we have," Oldham said. "I think both sides could be equally hurt."

Sam Taylor, at the Texas Secretary of State's office, tells 13 Investigates the problem is "user error" and not something their office could fix. Taylor suggests a vendor could or should handle any upgrades, but the state has not asked vendors to do so.

This is BS! It's not a glitch when only one race is affected, and only one party benefits! This is pathetic! Slimey Ted Cruz is slimey!

edit on 28-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: Chnaged te title from "voter" fraud to "electoral" fraud

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Go Ted GO ! yay

He will win for sure.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why would you have the option to vote all one way as an auto fill in? Talk about cheapening the vote.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Go Ted GO ! yay

He will win for sure.

Funny how conservatives cry foul at voter fraud claiming millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary and demand an investigation and when said investigation is completed and turns out no such thing happened they still use it as a platform for voter fraud.

But when voter fraud benefits one of their own they cheer it on.

Sure not all conservatives will cheer on this but the first one to post about it sure is. You're deplorable CADpro. I hope that slimeball Rafael "Ted" Cruz loses.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Any Means Necessary" backfire !!

Ehhhhhh eh eh eh eh

Beto the Freeto Bandeeto crumbling.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Picture is fake photoshop edit

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It says in your own thread this has been an issue for years, also this

suggests a vendor could or should handle any upgrades, but the state has not asked vendors to do so.

I was in Texas the last voting round and I remember it being an issue then, how many threads are made during presidential elections that complain of this same issue.....

Nice try to lay it on Cruz tho.....

It appears you have a hard time comprehending what your own source has stated......

"We've heard from voters over a number of elections about this," said Ft. Bend County Election Administrator John Oldham.

Oldham says it's a problem he's seen for years. He even told the Secretary of State about it years ago and it's still happening.

edit on 10/28/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Except, Democrats are reporting

👆👆 The "root" of the problem explained 👆👆

🤡

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That's exactly what happened to me 2 elections ago
I had to call the lady over it cleared for her

Now I'm thinking.....dang......
edit on 28-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep. This isn't new. They've been doing this for years. But, this is the first time Ted Cruz has really been challenged. Beto O'Rourke is a contender.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Bless your heart poor dear

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
That's exactly what happened to me 2 elections ago
I had to call the lady over it cleared for her

Now I'm thinking.....dang......

Well just remember according to the OP its Ted Cruz's fault

link   
Really?

But it's not just a Democrat problem. Voters who select straight-party Republican unselect Sen. Cruz and wind up voting for no one. Either way, officials say it's a rare issue that happens, but not to everyone.

+2 more 
link   

I thought you have always said there is no voter fraud lol.

Actually if you look into it you will find it is user error and the workers at the polling places are helping the voters fix the issue so the correct vote gets placed. So no voter fraud in this case.

I almost posted this earlier with the title "Are Democrats too stupid to use voting machines", but I decided why stir the pot. I don't want to push some Democrat over the edge and have them kill somebody or set their own neighborhood on fire.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yep. This isn't new. They've been doing this for years. But, this is the first time Ted Cruz has really been challenged. Beto O'Rourke is a contender.

That doesnt make it Ted Cruzs fault , that just means this time its his name that is apparently glitching......just like it was someone elses last time....

I know thats a really hard concept to grapple with when you want to be super duper mega partisan......

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

First of all, the complaints are about a FEW machines, not the entire State of Texas.

It's been all over the news here.

Basically it's straight party ticket drones that can't wait for the auto-fill to complete and the start fidgeting with the machines thinking it's "stuck".

There is this final page where you review and authenticate the vote...that is why it is there, to make necessary changes. At this point one can change any vote, once sent no can do.

My advice, if you can wait 30mins in line just to straight ticket, wait the 30 seconds for the machine to finish filling in your ballot and dont start pressing more buttons, then take a min to review the damn easy to check straight ticket before you authenticate.

Mg

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That doesnt make it Ted Cruzs fault

Poor Ted, here's the real victim here. Sadly, even Ted Cruz, if he wins will have to acquiesce to a recount.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

no no no!!!!! Dont you get it?

This is pathetic! Slimey Ted Cruz is slimey! -Sookiechacha 2018

We dont need no stinking facts here........

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Ahahahaha
That is hillaryious!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

My advice, if you can wait 30mins in line just to straight ticket, wait the 30 seconds for the machine to finish filling in your ballot and dont start pressing more buttons, then take a min to review the damn easy to check straight ticket before you authenticate.

Absolutley! No one, in any state ever should think their election commissioners and Secretary of State wouldn't try to change their vote. Can't trust voters, even if they do get out, stand in line and vote, not to be lazy and then not vote correctly!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join