It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA needs a Common Enemy to Unite Left Right Otherwise We Divide Within n Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
After 9/11 was the USA united or divided? I would say United towards a common enemy Their names: Osama Bin Laden, Al-qaida, Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi, ISIS, Taliban, ect, ect, you get the point Where or who is the unifying Common enemy NOW hmm Dems ? Repub's ? ISIS? Russia?, Saudi Arabia?, Turkey? China? Who? .....

There isn't a common Enemy of the USA out side of the USA .....Well there are, but their all within the USA between our selves this leads to division and eventual collapse ill tell you it's US, We, Americans- all of us. Not good for us & very good for our enemies they just sit and watch Meddle, n Poke,

We Recently had the Caravan from Honduras escaping to not Mexico or the next Country over but the USA Specifically! and don't forget Russia & Saudi Arabia, China, & Turkey who just attacked US troops in Syria in case you didn't hear.

So My question is WHO is the USA's COMMON enemy because if it's not anyone else outside of the USA it's each other -us within the USA and we cant have that it will weaken us and eventually Destroy us from within.....

So WHO's it gonna be??

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I really think that will not work.

2001 was a different time. A time before Social Media insanity, Overt media collusion with political parties, etc.

The Left has declared that "Republicans Are Evil & The Enemy" and the Right tends to stand their ground and tell them to "Bring it on" so I don't expect reconciliation soon.

This is ALL predicted and will come to pass. In time they will win. Everything we do now is just pressing the brakes and slowing down before we go over the cliff.

edit on 28-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OH wait wait i got it ..... ALIENS ( the outer space kind ) lol

link   
Either that, or a benevolent dictator.....I say, a King

One that the people would trust, love and treasure

I know of such a man....He....can be my King anytime....after what He did for you....

Ya see, He did it so He could be with you....FOREVER
edit on 28-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

link   

Let's find another war for the good of the country!

Interesting theory for how to justify we're always at war, most of the time with countries who didn't attack us.

You get creativity points.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Who did away with the allowing propaganda against it's own citizens law in 2012 i think?....... that might be part of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The democrats?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There's a good chance that one side would hail the enemy as an ally against the other side.
Lots of precedents in history for that reaction. That's how Julius Caesar invaded Britain.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Left has declared that "Republicans Are Evil & The Enemy" and the Right tends to stand their ground and tell them to "Bring it on" so I don't expect reconciliation soon.

Ah yes, the old ''you done it first'' defense. The '' we are only defending ourselves'' bit. Keep using that one and you will be right to not expect reconciliation soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I remember the good ol’ days when nobody liked the president.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I can only remember liking two, and one of those I really to young to think otherwise other than pure social hero worship.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The common enemy you want to see is already dividing us before it step on our land and we get owned. The biased media is the second stage. College indoctrination was the first.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The enemy is hatred, darkness and chaos.

The enemy is treating others badly.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: underwerks

I can only remember liking two, and one of those I really to young to think otherwise other than pure social hero worship.

I can’t honestly say I’ve ever liked any president. Then again I haven’t lived through a whole lot.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This is the United States of America. He have no kings and will not. Go to another kingdom if you wish to be ruled by a monarch. We have the Constitution and are ruled by laws, not tyrants, comrade.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What we need is not a common enemy. What we need is for the 2 political parties to come to the clear and obvious conclusion their extreme differences are destroying a nation and start working for the common good of the nation. But they won't do that because of their greed for financial and political power and control. Their megalomaniac egos prevent their cooperation with the others. Damned politicians!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We had it. In 1970 they stopped it. It made Men...... Can you guess what it was ?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How about Vietnam?

Surprise the hell out of those people.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If Americans need an enemy, need to have someone to hate, there’s a bigger problem that no one seem to be addressing.....

Why do you have to have someone to hate?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
If Americans need an enemy, need to have someone to hate, there’s a bigger problem that no one seem to be addressing.....

Why do you have to have someone to hate?

Instead of hate, how about someone to rally with, Brothers in Arms.. Two years Service to Country, Military Service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join