It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ooparts, and human history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is a video (no robot voices) about just what the title says. This is a compilation of things that shouldn't exist, presented in detail.

From the description,

This incredible presentation takes you on a Journey into the discovery of incredible artifacts discovered in our world today, objects that simply cannot exist in traditional history. Ancient artifacts like 400,000-year-old coins, 300 million-year-old screws, and carvings of helicopters, planes, and spaceships thousands of years old. Objects that do not belong in our reality, especially given the mainstream version of History have been found

If you want to skip to the Ooparts it begins at 15:15 ( but I recommend viewing the whole video )

The video is very informative. I learned things I didn't know.

One thing I know for sure is, what we learn in school is not the whole story.

If somebody does know the truth, they aren't telling us.
edit on 28-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
This is a video (no robot voices) about just what the title says. This is a compilation of things that shouldn't exist, presented in detail.

From the description,

This incredible presentation takes you on a Journey into the discovery of incredible artifacts discovered in our world today, objects that simply cannot exist in traditional history. Ancient artifacts like 400,000-year-old coins, 300 million-year-old screws, and carvings of helicopters, planes, and spaceships thousands of years old. Objects that do not belong in our reality, especially given the mainstream version of History have been found

The video is very informative. I learned things I didn't know.

One thing I know for sure is, what we learn in school is not the whole story.

If somebody does know the truth, they aren't telling us.
Marking this so I can watch the vid later at home

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i subscribe to several youtube channels regarding the unknown history of earth. zeg tv has put forth to many ridiculous theories for me. its the ancient aliens of the internet

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well I watched until it got to a bit about dropa stones. The narrator made a big deal about them so I went and looked them up on my own,

And nope. There is no record of who has them or where if ever thy have been on display or record of the discovery other than the “proof” of the pictures offered by ancient alien theorists
So which is fake news here? Those who say the are real with no proof or those who say they are fake?

reply to: Aallanon

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That is one of the mysteries of the Dropa stones

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I love ooparts but as soon as I saw the playstation controller on the video still it was a big nope from me. It probably has the million year hammer and the little watch on there too.

The fake or easily explained ooparts outnumber the genuine articles which is a shame because it leaves the real anomalies largely ignored as they become presumed to be fake or easily explained also.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

When she ended the video by saying this is one of three pictures to show crashed alien ships in Antarctica, I instantly recognized it to be a still from John Carpenters 1982 version of "The Thing".

Either she knows she is peddling b.s. or she didn't take enough time to vet her information. She had some truths mixed in with some b.s. examples. The stone balls in the swamp looked photoshopped along with some of the giant skeletons pictures. I'm not saying they didn't exist or some OOPARTS aren't unexplained, just her presentation had a lot of fakes mixed in.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Well it's a dramatization. If there were pictures of a crashed UFO in Antarctica we would have seen them by now.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It may be a mystery to you but not to me. Proof that is not provable is no mystery. The old conservative stance of ''put up or shut up'' comes to mind here. ''Put your money where your mouth is''. Use Occams Razor. The simplest explanation. Some mysterious artifacts that we cannot study or even know where they are other than by those who say they are real? Come on now.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Only a Biblical worldview can reconcile ooparts, date discrepancies, and human "evolution."

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If there were pictures of a crashed UFO in Antarctica we would have seen them by now.

Yep. Kinda sums it all up don't it? Basically 70 years of the modern UFO craze. 70 years of people looking and investigating and speculating and what do we get? Nothing more than we had 70 years ago. Questions and speculations.

It is as you say above, "" If there were piictures'', ''we would have seen them by now'',

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

As a crazy timey spacey sciency guy, I will admit that carbon dating does have it's flaws, however I believe there is no doubt that the ancients had more knowledge that we don't recognize.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Well I watched until it got to a bit about dropa stones. The narrator made a big deal about them so I went and looked them up on my own,

And nope. There is no record of who has them or where if ever thy have been on display or record of the discovery other than the “proof” of the pictures offered by ancient alien theorists
So which is fake news here? Those who say the are real with no proof or those who say they are fake?

reply to: Aallanon

This is not meant to be a dig, but sometimes it takes a lot more than 5 minutes on google to get to the crux of something. I think it likely the Dropa stones are real from my own research. At the same time, I agree that we need physical samples. Otherwise, all we have is speculation.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Only a Biblical worldview can reconcile ooparts, date discrepancies, and human "evolution."

I have no problem reconciling ooparts without a biblical worldview.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

No dig taken Klass. I saw the pictures of them and thought ''wow'' how have I missed these things and immediately went looking for any backup. Not speculative backup, as I have pointed out in this and other threads, but backup with ''proof''.

The first three articles I picked at random all pointed out that they had no proof, because nobody knows where these are or even ''if'' they really exist.

Way back in my posting history here you can find threads I authored detailing my sightings and hopes for general revelations in my lifetime. And yet here, over 50 years since those personal experiences still there is speculation.

As someone else in this thread mentioned watering down the field with totally unprovable artifacts and speculation muddies the whole field of study.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23902876]TerryMcGuiroops mix up sorry
edit on 28-10-2018 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

LOL, just no.

new topics

top topics

join