It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Backed Forces Strike, US Forces Return Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
a reply to: dragonridr

how about posting your version of history so i can rip it up for you. japan didnt invade, they did a sneak attack and ran away within hours. england did actually invade after we stopped paying taxes to them because we lived under their rule til then. civil war is most qualified for your statement since the confederacy seceded legally before the union invaded a sovereign state and started the war that led to the confedere invasion

I'm betting your history teacher is crying. The two countries that invaded the US was England and Mexico. But I'm guessing you didn't know that since you mentioned Japan????? Again don't try to tell others about history if you don't know anything about it yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

AGAIN SADDAM STARTED IT BY INVADING KUWAIT!

See you seem to want to overlook that detail he sent his entire army into Kuwait to take there oil fields. Kuwait was not able to defend themselves from the forth largest army in the world at the time. Most of their leaders 4an to Saudi Arabia to avoid being captured and killed and they requested UN intervention.

Saddam took over everything there because there was not a force in the middle east that could stop him. Took almost a month for US to get troops into Saudi Arabia large enough to remove him. And even then UN forces came under daily attacks by balistic missile's.

1st priority was remove him from Kuwait second was to make sure he couldn't do this to other neighbors since he threatened them as well. Now he was offered a reprieve in order to salvage his military and remain in charge he signed the cease fire. Sadly within a year he was already violating it. His biggest miscalculation was he thought implying he might have nukes was a good idea.

He tried the game of i don't have nukes or chemical weapons wink wink. And would often tell others in the middle east he did. This part of his disinformation campaign came back to bite his butt.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You missed this part,

Oh thats right the US is concerned with "humanitarian efforts" LOL

As to your statement, you did leave Nazi Germany alone, until the US was dragged into it by Japan.

You even went better and gave Nazi scientists a new home in the US after the war. You even gave them jobs setting up the OSS.

When you study some history get back to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You'd be a good politician, excellently skirting around the actual points there mate

AGAIN SADDAM STARTED IT BY INVADING KUWAIT!

That is true.

Most of their leaders 4an to Saudi Arabia to avoid being captured and killed and they requested UN intervention.

The US were dying for an excuse to invade Iraq, not much persuasion was required

Took almost a month for US to get troops into Saudi Arabia large enough to remove him. And even then UN forces came under daily attacks by balistic missile's.

Crap, the US started bombing with airstrikes to great effect, their air force alone probably could have reduced Iraq to rubble, which indeed happened in the preceding years. Evidently, Iraq is still in turmoil because of US invasion.

His biggest miscalculation was he thought implying he might have nukes was a good idea.

I'm assuming that comment is a joke, it's probably more likely that the Western media machine started saying he had WMD's in order for a full invasion.

He tried the game of i don't have nukes or chemical weapons wink wink

Strange considering the West sold them the weapons, why claim he didn't when he knew those against him knew he did? Wink wink

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You missed this part,

Oh thats right the US is concerned with "humanitarian efforts" LOL

As to your statement, you did leave Nazi Germany alone, until the US was dragged into it by Japan.

You even went better and gave Nazi scientists a new home in the US after the war. You even gave them jobs setting up the OSS.

When you study some history get back to me.

So. Anyone living in Germany during that era was a Nazi. Got it. Doesn't matter if they were just following orders to stay alive. Got it.

Wouldn't that make them "refugees"?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Research who those players were after the war that were imported - then you may have something we can discuss.

Doesn't matter if they were just following orders to stay alive

That excuse was tried by others at Nuremberg - they still got a death sentence.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I keep saying it. Don't Trust Turkey.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Research who those players were after the war that were imported - then you may have something we can discuss.

Doesn't matter if they were just following orders to stay alive

That excuse was tried by others at Nuremberg - they still got a death sentence.

Meanwhile the Russians killed far larger numbers and they got to keep their spoils of war. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join