It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gab.com getting deplatformed: stripe, paypal, joyent...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm not surprised, it's all about virtue signaling one up ness. Damn american ideals like freedom.

You have to tow the party line, until they come for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Sly1one

ATS doesn't have SSL protection either...which is pretty standard now a days for pretty much every site on the net.

So what difference will that make here?

Well it's not entirely a "huge" difference since there isn't money or super private information flowing through the site. But it basically means anyone can see what is communicated through the site and users. Basically everything going on here is out in the open. Private messages aren't private etc...Just something to consider. You don't see many sites without SSL now is all.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So next on the block you have minds, bitchute and any other social media platform that dares go against the restricted and accepted "free speach" ideals that fall outside of such wholesome gigantic NGOs like Twitter or Facebook.

It's for your own good, plebes.

Cuz hate speech and such.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

None of this will end well.
edit on 28-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hate speech is the inch...criticizing government is the mile. This is how you insulate a population from the counterweight to propaganda and brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

None of this will end well.

Long term strategy certainly isnt the strong point of the ngos and their minority when it comes to reshaping america.

They really don't understand. They dont realize that outside of their urban strongholds and internet echo chambers. The vast majority of the US is hard working, disconnected from this bs Americans that still default to basic ideals. Ideals like freedom, hard work, equality and typical family values. There is way more "enemies" to their agenda than they think.

They are pushing too hard and tol fast. This is going to blow up in their face. Either at the polls, or on the streets.

Personally, my interest is peaked. Its going to be a hell of a show.
edit on 28-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ideally, in the end, all these alt media platforms will be shut down and the current big 3(twitter, facebook, YouTube) will be consolidated into one company.

In the future, all social media will be one. All social media will be.......Taco Bell.

Someone pass me a rat burger.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They got rid of sites where Muslims were being radicalized into ISIS.

It should be clear to all by now, that disenfranchised persons are being radicalized by social media, and have commenced acts of violence because of it.

One of the things whatshisname said was "I can't sit here and watch my country be slaughtered -- I'm going in" or something to that effect.

So who's doing the slaughtering?

Nutbars who take everything they read on social media (the fear and hate tactics) as fact.

If getting rid of sites promoting and recruiting ISIS was a good idea, then so is this. Six of one and a half a dozen of the other.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
They got rid of sites where Muslims were being radicalized into ISIS.

Sites like Facebook and Twitter?

When did they get taken down?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Except that isn't true. There is no question similar hatred is routinely spewed on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

They remain. Why?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Lol. Exactly.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Lol. Exactly.

The typical "it's for your own good" crap. Just dont ask questions as to why the small upstarts get censored while the large, politically connected stalwarts, escape without a second look.

Gobble gobble, so much mindless fools to tow their nonsense it almost makes this too easy.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I imagine the only thing easier to subjugating a bunch of people, is when half of them cheer on their slavery.

God humans are dumb. Making fools feel like their "above" the rest as they actually aid in their own slaughter.

"Laughing all the way to the bank" doesnt even begin to describe what's happening here.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
don't worry the big companies have your best interest at heart, they care about you that's why they make so much money so they can help you with it

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
-Voltaire

That's pretty much what I said, are you trying to make me look stupid?

I dont know how you normally hit on people but that tactic isnt working with me.

Try showing up at my door, unannounced, with a box of Fuentes lost cities and a nice bottle of 18 year old scotch. In the nude, of course.

Just an fyi for future attempts....I'll DM you my address. There's like a 25 percent chance I'll just yank the box of cigars and bottle of booze out of your hands and slam the door.

Just being honest.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It always hurts the most when you're honest about your feelings. . .

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
don't worry the big companies have your best interest at heart, they care about you that's why they make so much money so they can help you with it

Of course, American ideals and helping the common man is high on their list.

I mean well below profits and political influence, but its probably in the top 20. At least in a official statement capacity. Just dont watch any of those hidden insider meeting videos.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It always hurts the most when you're honest about your feelings. . .

I didnt say I didnt want you to try.

So you've got that going for you.

If you need a boost, I'll retract the 25 percent to a 12.5 percent rejection rate. Its winter, so I'll give a weather credit for being nude with booze and cigars on a mans doorstep.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

dude they really do want to help us that's why they pay their temporary workforces 13$ an hour to do a job that used to pay 50k a year

they need to make all that money so they can have nice things that help us like a space program for themselves
edit on 28-10-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join