It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post trailer to last movie you watched. Then proceed to give yourself a W or an L.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Step 1 - Post up the trailer to the last OLDER or NEWER movie you watched.

Step 2 - Then type a "W" if it was a win to have even watched. Or type an "L" if it was a loss to have even watched.

Step 3 (optional) - Leave fellow ATS members reading through this thread your comment on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

W.

It was surely original to me at least.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Older Movie: The Keep(1983)
It’s a cult classic!
m.youtube.com...
edit on 27-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So much a Win

Have seen it twice now. Would totally watch again. I'm a shameless Marvel comic nerd. I wish I still had the original comic in which Venom appeared. Lost track of it years ago though sadly.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Saw this one today.

W. great characters and one of the most original westerns I have ever seen...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
W

Saw it in Spanish. Not a fan of most of these animations, but several Mexican friends recommended it most highly, so we took the plunge. Well worth it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Tombstone (1993)

W. "I'm your huckleberry"

Always a Win!

When the Earps first enter Tombstone, a grave marker can be seen in the cemetery that reads "Here lies Lester Moore, Four slugs from a .44, No Les No more." There is an actual tombstone in Tombstone, Arizona that has that epitaph.

Source

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
only watch movies when visiting friend occassionally on other side of town for drinks night. Always seems to be same
movies
- Season of witch
- where eagles dare
- Red1/2

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

W, of course.....it’s Dirty Harry

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

children of men
w

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The Nun
W

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Red state....definite L ...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hellboy 1 and 2

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
W

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hardcore Henry

WIN. Although it´s some kind of a trash movie, I like the camera work and the characters.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Same as Mojave... Tombstone 1993

W

Wanting to get into a Red Dead Redemption 2 mood, and off the cuff hearing this name mentioned somewhere, decided to give it a watch. A very cool film, all star cast and based on real events (with some artistic license, but history buffs say it's pretty accurate). By no means the grittiest Western I've seen but that isn't always the winning formula.

Here it's camaraderie that plays through strongest and a well played portrayal of a legendary historic old west figure (Wyatt Earp). If you enjoyed Kurt Russell in The Hateful Eight then it's well worth seeing him in his earlier days in Tombstone, complimented further by an excellent performance by Val Kilmer (as Doc Holliday).

The late Bill Paxton has a nice role, and was happy to see him there, as I had just re-watched Apollo 13 prior to this one. Throw in a very nice and unexpected score by Bruce Broughton and you have a very good show for all wild west fans.
edit on 28-10-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
W

This is the last movie I saw- it was on a streaming service. It is about a middle-aged lady taking care of her elderly mom and looking for a job. Then her mom dies and she begins a relationship with a neighbor, Doug. All the while she still has trouble finding a job which leads her into a downward spiral where she becomes desperate enough to break the law and involve Doug in her scheme. Doug's compassion for Kyra, libido-fueled though it may be, is what makes this movie really touching and worth seeing. The film has some problems; it is very dark visually (as in the director didn't pay the light bill) and it is also very slow. But I do recommend it.

Sal

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

W.

It was surely original to me at least.

Trailor looks good.

I watched this one yesterday.

The entire film is shot in one car... almost. A thriller/action/crime movie . I will say

W

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
W

My second watch..
Reminded me of what a movie is all about

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join