It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive — Blexit: In My Own Words by Candace Owens

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A major upheaval is happening inside the American Democrat Party.

An upheaval so astounding, it's making Democrats abandon the Party in droves.

Thanks to celebrities like Candace Owens and others, seems people are waking up to the scam that's been around since forever.

Democrats continue to get exposed for the frauds and con games perpetrated upon their very base.

She's got it right !! 💥 and people are listening !! 💥

Exclusive — Blexit: In My Own Words

When I uploaded my first video onto YouTube one year ago, I entitled it “Mom, Dad, I’m a Conservative.”

It was a two-minute satirical stab at the social exiling that many Americans face when they announce their conservatism to friends and family.

Soon thereafter I would discover that for black Americans, the punishment that awaits is far worse than any social exile: it is a full-court social lynching.

BLEXIT is a national movement of minorities that have awakened to the truth. It is for those who have taken an objective look at our decades-long allegiance to the left and asked ourselves “what do we have to show for it?”

edit on Oct-27-2018 by xuenchen because: ✊

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It’s abuot time. I never understood why blacks were voting Dem. Fear I guess.

It’s a good and healthy first step.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Blexit

I love this.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I think with Black unemployment at historical lows (since 1860), the Democrats are going to get klobbered by the "base".

All they have left is zi democrati eliti.

💥💨💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have been hearing this from black friends over the last year or so. Good that they got an excellent spokeswoman to lead the charge.

I'm pretty sure you won't get too much response from this from the NPC crowd on ATS, because speaking about minorities that are not part of the Democratic party anymore short-circuits their programming.

S&F...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
And that right there is why you know who wants caravans and calls it a RIGHT to break US sovereign law.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Minorities have been played by the democratic party for 125+ years. I hope it is coming to an end.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's about time. The name calling anytime a minority dares to think anything but Liberal is sad. A very sad nod to the state of things today. I know a few Latino people who are firmly Conservative/Republican, but only one will openly state so and he makes no bones about it either. He'll tell you outright.

I'm not a Kanye fan by any means, but the attacks on him for supporting Trump are the perfect example of how the liberal Hollywood/music industry group-think functions.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am currently going through the video. It is so uplifting to see these people coming to the awareness that welfare has kept them down, as well a many white Americans. Love seeing everyone think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think with Black unemployment at historical lows (since 1860), the Democrats are going to get klobbered by the "base".

💥💨💥

1860 huh... More alternative truths... But euphemism though.. 1860.

There always were black Republicans.
Just like there have always been Hispanic Republicans.

This is only of news because it's your party. If she chose to be an independent instead, you would have called her whatever you call independents.

We can't hold people on a pedestal because of a party. Not to diminish the success rate of a republican house/senate vs a democratic one, but say her views differ from the majority of other conservatives, what then?
I know what. She's going to be a 'black' conservative, not a conservative.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Candace Owens is HAWT. She's smart, she's funny. She doesn't let people tell her who she should vote for, and I love that.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If If If

whatabout whatabout whatabout

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have always said that slavery did not end with the war of northern aggression; it was just institutionalized and given a nicer face.

This gives me a little hope. And, man, do I need a little hope right now. I'm running a deficit.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The formula ain't too hard to figure out. Keep people down, blame the other guy, gain power & wealth for yourself, keep people down...And around and around we go like carousel ponies.

The fact that individuals thinking for themselves and seeking to be independently able in our society are major threats to the democratic party should be a huge red flag - instead it is their main selling point for some reason.

The best way we as people can actually help others in need in our communities is to be able to think and act for ourselves. Instead of living under the illusion that some blood royal sitting on their throne off in some fabled kingdom actually has all of our best interests in mind.

We've quite literally already gone through this in our history and we fought to the death to get away from it. How can we be some dumb as to bring it all back around on ourselves and repeat it?
edit on 28-10-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

💥💨💥

This is only of news because it's your party. If she chose to be an independent instead, you would have called her whatever you call independents.

We can't hold people on a pedestal because of a party. Not to diminish the success rate of a republican house/senate vs a democratic one, but say her views differ from the majority of other conservatives, what then?

Most people call Independents intelligent enough to think for themselves...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

💥💨💥

All I heard from your post is "Get back in line or I'll crack my whip on your hide!" Keep the mental slavery alive.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
This is a great step towards the day when we can dispense all prefix hyphens to the status of American.

A people divided will ever feed the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how this comment from this lady will go totally unnoticed by the MSM? Yet it is front page news on ATS.

She speaks the truth. People don’t seem to like that much nowadays.

top topics

join