It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOVE LETTER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sometimes it rains, and some times it snows. Sometimes the communications go out, have to shovel snow off the satellite dish.

Y'all good!

Aren't we all...

Here

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmmm. We're having trouble finding that site.....Firefox
edit on 10/27/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
can't load the page either for some reason. I am using firefox too.

On another note, I just bought a new little chainsaw today, it is a stihl 193T It was pricey, but it sure cuts good and it's really hard to find a chainsaw around here that you can use one handed for trimming small stuff. I guess they make most saws now, other than professional saws, to require you to use both hands to use them. This saw also has a clasp to hook it to a belt clip for linemen.

I did find some top handle saws directly sold from China for a hundred bucks. I had something like that I ordered one time and it didn't last. I got the husky 61 and the Johny 111S yet but most of my little poulan saws are wore out. The screws keep coming out, can't tap them any bigger anymore. They are old, one is forty one years old and the other is twenty nine years old. Gone through many chains and half a dozen bars with those two over the years.
edit on 27-10-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Link not working for me either on Firefox.

Weather here has been ridiculous. Snow, then warm, then back to subzero, then warm, rainy yesterday, windy as heck today and chilly.

Everyone's allergies here have gone haywire. Work is like the walking wounded in terms of it. I'm ded.

Good time for some awesome beef stew though. So many comfort food on cold days.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Stihl is a damn good saw. I used up my first one until I couldn't get parts any more and then got another one. They have a nice balance to them.
edit on 10/28/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join