It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilian propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XenoQc2

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: SaturnFX

Paragraph's are Permitted here Son . Are You Ready to Mine Our Gold Yet ? .......Hmm..,,

I am not here to mine but to contribute with my style and the way I tell my story to ensure confidentiality and safety of myself and involved actors and employee. As already reported to the staff in my introduction I am looking for casual posting and my main intention after this echo location is to find who are friendly to me and initiate private contact.

It's not working.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Then you aren't really the Doctor.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No matter what you hear, the reptilians are sotisphicated and evolved. They are not a bunch of dumb lizard on the loose. They are more intelligent than humans and they are psychological like no one. But their feelings are pure and inconditional and even if they snap you in a freakshow if you still take them with love they will forget about it as much as forget about when you snapped them. They are really fair and respectful. They want this planet to get back healthy and sane to live in at a global stage and yes that is requiring gaining control of territories until a force that is trong enough to change the game on Earth. They are really hard trying to help and they are guardians to me. They understand making mistakes and forgiving. They love fiction and entertainment and you can see them all around your culture as celebrities and stars but recently a lot ''died'' I meant in the past years. They show themself it is their right as citizen of their planet. Everything is planned for a disclosure of all of it it is just a matter of time... They are living everywhere and you may have a friend that is one of them. Seriously with what they are doing and the technology they got an hand on it is hard to believe I am not hallucinating right now and it is meant so I still cannot see anything but I prefere to delay that than staying quiet. I am not quiet and yes I was stolen something that they would like some people to give me back.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
I'm a boss and I shoot(something) on naked people. Nice to meet you.

Also, we know who you are. You can't run away.

That is not new!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: XenoQc2

We Want You to Work for US Hue....Mon ...

Are you being sarcastic or... ?

Ps let me know if you feel I invade your privacy

Yes , Sarcasm is my Forte' here on ATS ..............My Bad ...............)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: SaturnFX

Paragraph's are Permitted here Son . Are You Ready to Mine Our Gold Yet ? .......Hmm..,,

I am not here to mine but to contribute with my style and the way I tell my story to ensure confidentiality and safety of myself and involved actors and employee. As already reported to the staff in my introduction I am looking for casual posting and my main intention after this echo location is to find who are friendly to me and initiate private contact.

It's not working.

Then leave the fiction...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The reptilians are good but they test hard to see if you are smart or not. I started by showing them how dumb I can be so the shooter comes around and then pull the trigger and after that it is to get back on my feet and I did. I was trained to be strucked down and come back, always coming back like a zerg spamming the land. Well they are greater than anything I can be with technology they do not have a hard time knowing who I am and where I am it is not my worry it always been like that and it seems I have a tracked pair of glasses somewhere that I may have found in a bus so... The thing is that if I show fear and distrust it makes them nervous because and I agree with that ''You cannot trust someone that doesn't trust you'' I am paranoid and it bother them because they sometime feel distrust but that is not against them, it is against everyone, even myself and my close relative, I am paranoid! You do not need to trash me and throw your garbage on my lawn I will feel insulted and hurt anyway even when you were just friendly joking because I take joke, but I take them seriously. I risked my life and lost everything to have something to say so it is not the opposite of what I believe in that will make me what they trained me to be: A good gentleman. I know a lot of people will come to me with random stuff, threats, insult or whispers and I understand. Hey what a goof just got here??!!! Could you say? Do it just like the rest of the general population while the quiet one that know about it will have its secret interest and this is the way I work. I do not think only of the writter that reply or chatters that were looking for a bone to chew on it. I think of those fellas that never writte but read everything and pay attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What are you trying to say???
Spit it out.
I know you can do it.

Seriously, I am really not understanding any of this.
Happy Saturday?..!?a reply to: XenoQc2

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
What are you trying to say???
Spit it out.
I know you can do it.

Seriously, I am really not understanding any of this.
Happy Saturday?..!?a reply to: XenoQc2

It's okay

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We are either reptillians or some weird kind of bird. I think we evolved from raptors. Our protein sugar is more like reptilians, fish, or birds than almost all other mammals.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No boobies on birds.

But there are boobie birds. Hmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

Are you really a reptillian trying to trick us ?

No its Hillary trying to rebuild a fan base

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I am not here to mine but to contribute with my style and the way I tell my story to ensure confidentiality and safety of myself and involved actors and employee.

SO you are here to BS?

I have just read through all your posts in this thread and I am still clueless.

Yes I know its Reptialians, you mention them many times.

What is this thread about?

Reptilians are good, they test us , they are not dumb lizards just wondering around?

Hold on......... I remember going to a party...... OK I get it now

I have ingested something that has taken me to the twilight zone.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OP, use paragraphs. Condense your thoughts into paragraph form. Your rambling style is just confusing to everybody.
I like reptillian conspiracies, but your head is all over the place!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Somehow it makes sense

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You shouldn't approach people while naked. Trust me I have extensive experience on this.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Google Translate is one hell of a drug.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Evolution is like changing stats on a video game, you only have so many points. Its a tradeoff. Which is why technology is evil, it gives physically weak lifeforms an artifical advantage, then leaves them unfit once the technology is destroyed.

Reptilians are probably smart but probably can't jog a marathon or catch a chicken. Hopefully nature will wipe out their technology and put them into extinction,since they traded physical stats for brain to build technology that's what they deserve.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You all gave me great input, I will work on the way I writte my english

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join