It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anybody there? This is John Connor at Crystal Peak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Intriguing place, think I just landed back in Dreamland.

Long time lurker over some ~14 years off & on primarily as a starting point for various research projects.

Been gone awhile but I just finished reading, deciphering and digesting a several hundred page topic which I was quite impressed with majority of posters on some of the most indepth, thought provoking research I've read to date in a forum. In addition after reading, skimming through several other topics I realized the info on "certain" current events has far superior quality & truth than any MSM network. Wow, some fine researchers & data miners here.
Before a social or natural apocalyptic event occurs I better join up. Soooo, here I be.

I've struggled with PTS(d) for years as I was abducted by aliens (twice!) when I was a child. Ok, just kidding but was obsessed for awhile and felt like I had been abducted into the UFO/Bob Lazar phenomena/circus in the past over a near 20 year period. I managed to escape that wonderland but still find various facets of it from time to time quite interesting if not amusing especially from those secret squirrels.

I spent 10 years in the US Navy and the past 20 in the high-tech SW/HW world mixed with shades of corporatocracy colors. My interests span Tech, Science, ufology/black projects, desert life, Cosmology, Ancient Civilizations and dare I say...political conspiracies which never seem to run dry.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I Dats funny John Conner....what's the dogs name?.(speaks into telephone......how's woofy?) Both parents....gone

Get back to the chopper for a welcoming here at a t s...,sailor...Air Force 2 years stateside
edit on 27-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

Hey down there consKolight....nickname....how did you know about room no body ever was seen using at Lowry, where also.....the retrain barracks were off at one end of the base. They assigned me a new room for two days, civilian types took my 3 inch Buck knife......and at 4 am three civilians were coming outta that room to settle all the airmen, They gave me the most animated active dream and I was yellin......couldn't make myself wake......they gave up on me since the Holy Spirit lives in me, and got me away from them.....never got my Buck knife back..
edit on 27-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

Welcome

My interests span Tech, Science, ufology/black projects,

Maybe in the forces you were seen as a good candidate for MKUltra.

Now the trick is to reintegrate yourself and drive out the "demons"

Good luck and don't take life too seriously. ( I know, easier said than done )

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can already tell you're going to bring some welcome & quality discussion to the table. Glad to make your acquaintance. See you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hi and welcome.

Seen any strange stuff when serving with US Navy ?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No one here but us bots.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hey down there consKolight....nickname....how did you know about room no body ever was seen using at Lowry, where also.....the retrain barracks were off at one end of the base. They assigned me a new room for two days, civilian types took my 3 inch Buck knife.

Hi GBP/JPY

No offence but could you perhaps reword what you're trying to get across?

as to ......."consKolight = nickname"........

Do not under any circumstances speak lightly of Fripp or KC - you will be severely "Disciplined", Thrakattaked"
and end up with "Three of a Perfect Pair" relegated to "Islands" feeding on a diet of "Lizard" and "Larks Tongue In Aspic"

Welcome to the 21st Century, Schizoid Man

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Impressive credentials. Wow. There are many enlightened ones here as you know. Think you will enhance many discussions.

Don't take the red pill.

Oh; and welcome.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

Long time lurker over some ~14 years off & on primarily as a starting point for various research projects.

Been gone awhile but I just finished reading, deciphering and digesting a several hundred page topic which I was quite impressed with majority of posters on some of the most indepth, thought provoking research I've read to date in a forum. In addition after reading, skimming through several other topics I realized the info on "certain" current events has far superior quality & truth than any MSM network. Wow, some fine researchers & data miners here.
Before a social or natural apocalyptic event occurs I better join up. Soooo, here I be.

I've struggled with PTS(d) for years as I was abducted by aliens (twice!) when I was a child. Ok, just kidding but was obsessed for awhile and felt like I had been abducted into the UFO/Bob Lazar phenomena/circus in the past over a near 20 year period. I managed to escape that wonderland but still find various facets of it from time to time quite interesting if not amusing especially from those secret squirrels.

I spent 10 years in the US Navy and the past 20 in the high-tech SW/HW world mixed with shades of corporatocracy colors. My interests span Tech, Science, ufology/black projects, desert life, Cosmology, Ancient Civilizations and dare I say...political conspiracies which never seem to run dry.

Thanks for reading!

Skynet operational yet ?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome!
Really loved the title of your thread....GREAT movie series!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Welcome

My interests span Tech, Science, ufology/black projects,

Maybe in the forces you were seen as a good candidate for MKUltra.

Nah, I was the administer.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night Star,

Luv your avatar

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Welcome!
Really loved the title of your thread....GREAT movie series!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride

Thank you sir and thanks for the warm welcome!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Skynet operational yet ?

A good indicator would be my present location!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No one here but us bots.

Friendly bots me hopes

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Hi and welcome.

Seen any strange stuff when serving with US Navy ?

Strange is a broad term but, yea had many strange experiences.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome! Your thread title sure caught my eye and made me smile.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
good evening and welcome

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thanks for reading!

First thing you do is crack a questionable joke at the expense of abductees who suffer from PTSD......next ...move along nothing tosee here.

new topics

top topics

join