It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Whines About Media Coverage Of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
WARNING: THIS THREAD MAY TRIGGER A FEW LIBERALS

"Nincompoop"

It’s a silly-sounding word for a a foolish or stupid person.

www.worldwidewords.org...

It's the right word describing Obama, since he has been acting 'silly and 'foolish' while on his campaign rallies. He sounds bitter and angry about Fox News being dishonest and repeating "the lies over and over again."

At a campaign rally in Detroit, Obama accused Fox News of having a business interest in amplifying fears throughout the country.

Obama lectured “the serious outlets” for not showing better news judgment when covering Trump.

Obama said Republicans were not stretching the truth ahead of the midterm elections, but rather “blatantly, repeatedly, baldly, shamelessly, lying.”

Obama ridiculed the notion that Americans should worry about the caravan of thousands of migrants threatening to flood the southern border.

“Don’t fall for that kind of fear-mongering, because while they are distracting you with all this stuff, they’re robbing you blind,” he said.

www.breitbart.com...

I swear, I think some Democrats are completely delusional. Obama's statements perfectly describes the actions of MSM and Democrat politicians. He's bitching about Fox News, but apparently could care less that it's the only right-leaning mainstream news outlet on TV. Meanwhile, the left-leaning MSM continues their daily rhetoric bashing Trump and his supporters as being racist and nationalists. Left-wing news outlets and shows on TV, like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, PBS and shows like The View, Saturday Night Live, The Late Show and The Tonight Show, spew their hateful drivel just about every day.

stretching the truth

Yeah, tell me Obama, did you witness the Kavanaugh nomination proceedings? What party conspired to obstruct this nomination right from the start, by touting uncorroborated claims? Meanwhile, Americans are filling huge arenas at Trump's campaigns rallies, while Obama is talking to small crowds. Trump's supporters are fed up with all the daily lies....from the hypocrites on the Left.

Lou Dobbs nails it in the video clip below:

It's my personal opinion, that President Trump is at least 10 points greater than the numbers being reported, whether it's 44%, 46%... the American people are going to make themselves heard in these midterm elections. I think there is a very big surprise awaiting the Dems, who are moving so far Left and this attack; concerted, orchestrated in the national Left-wing media, with the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Party, the Left; it's going to blow up in their faces.

From unhinged candidates to violent mobs and brazen hypocrisy, it appears lunacy has invaded the Democratic Party.

+51 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Obama is the reason why we have Trump.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Allow me to translate for Barry:

"90% of the media offer opinions disguised as facts that are in accordance with my political party. The other 10% does not and that's not okay. It's worse than that, it's actually dangerous to you to hear views that differ from the outlets that agree with me.

Oh, and those 7 or 8 thousand people on their way to invade this nation, don't worry about them."

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama is the reason why we have Trump.

Yeah, but none of them have so far been smart enough to figure that out. Least of all Obama.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No truer words have ever been spoken!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

At a campaign rally in Detroit, Obama accused Fox News of having a business interest in amplifying fears throughout the country.

Did we go back in time to 2012 or is Obama campaigning for office?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Didn't bother you during the 8 years of Obama's reign bitching about Bush, did it? If history shouldn't be spoken of, then why do we have to listen about the evils of the USA and our racist founders?
edit on 27-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Didn't bother you during the 8 years of Obama's reign bitching about Bush, did it? If history shouldn't be spoken of, then why do we have to listen about the evils of the USA and our racist founders?

I find it funny that you guys have to talk about Obama as if he’s running for office. It’s almost like you need enemies to justify your own beliefs.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I find it funny that you guys have to talk about Obama as if he’s running for office. It’s almost like you need enemies to justify your own beliefs.

I know you'd prefer to censor any talk that isn't driven by your own narrative, but you'll just have to accept the fact that even those of us who didn't idolize Obama do have free speech also.
edit on 27-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your hero The zer0Bama is aggressively campaigning for all Democrat candidates.

Just like he has been since 2008.

He's always good for at least 500 (R) votes per word.

💥😎💥

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Obama does seem to be confused. Someone really should clue him in that he is not running against Trump. He served his time and really should move on and actually do something beneficial. Even Jimmy Carter was able to create Habitat for Humanity and offset the disdain he had created for his failed presidency. There may be hope for Obama yet!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Your hero The zer0Bama is aggressively campaigning for all Democrat candidates.

Just like he has been since 2008.

He's always good for at least 500 (R) votes per word.

💥😎💥

Notice though how he is such a plague that he is only is appearing in safe zones, where it is already pretty much a D lock? lmao When his own party tells him to stay away from highly competitive areas that ought to tell you something?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I know you'd prefer to censor any talk that isn't driven by your own narrative, but you'll just have to accept the fact that even those of us who didn't idolize Obama do have free speech also.

How do you know that?

Serious question.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

How do you know that?

Serious question.

That we have free speech also? How do I know that?

Because your Hillary isn't the f###ing president.

That's how I know that.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mmm. Whining about whiners.

But who is the biggest whiner?

Nobody wins in the latest ATS whine-a-thon!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Here's The zer0-zilcH in action ...........

Obama 2005 Illegal Immigration

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yet, here you are commenting on this post, even after the trigger warning. Why do this to yourself? You're not even an American, so how exactly does this affect you?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Does O ever give any specifics? I have listened to him a few times. He has lost his "edge" and seems to me like he is just following a script, or acting in some play. He is not the smooth articulate teleprompter speaker he used to be.

The entire platform of the left now is personal attacks and impeachment threats. As an American patriot, they disgust me.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obama cracks me up.

He is out on this rally tour trying to drum up votes for Dems. Telling everyone that if they don't like whats going on to go out and vote Dem, then turns around and tries to take credit for whats going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This thread is some entertainment during halftime.
Here’s a thought for ya people. Go watch OU!
Screw politics on Saturday

<<   2  3  4 >>

join