It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says deadly Pittsburgh synagogue attack would have been different with armed guard

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
you can bust their specific group of NAZI's if you can prove just one of them is making money illegally and has a membership or officially associated with the group itself.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes. Yes you can.
But you cannot bust them for being Nazis. Which is what the OP seems to want to do.

But I could be wrong about that. I have asked for clarification.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

This one was not false, but a TRUE flag to arm everybody.

That is … arm everybody left who hasn't seen the light and armed up already!

Do you really think everyone should just carry guns? We tried that all ready in the old west and a lot of people died in gun fights. So much so that towns started hiring sheriffs to disarm people entering towns. I think having everyone armed is a major step backwards. We need to deal with the hate and take a serious look at what images we portray in media. Stop making the hero a gun toting james bond.

We are teaching our kids guns solve problems. In the history a gun has never solved a problem. What solves problems is dialogue.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

But I could be wrong about that. I have asked for clarification.

I've clarified my position. The use of article 1 section 8 clauses 11 and 15 for the apprehension or suppression of hostile and seditious actors within the United States.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What is really needed is proliferation of nuclear weapons.

This trope again...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Again, isn't clause 11 about employing civilians to act against hostile foreign interests? Isn't a declaration of war required for that? Can war be declared against US citizens? It seems to be that to me.

Clause 15 does talk about the militia (National Guard?) being used to suppress insurrection against the Government. I don't see Nazis fitting that bill simply because they have an abhorrent system of beliefs. Unless they take action, they are free to be as stupid as they wish. If they do take action, there are laws in place to deal with them.

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Maybe we're not there yet, but something seems to be making them wake up a little and start shooting. My guess is foreign actors are influencing the rise of this crap in order to weaken and further polarize society.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

My guess is foreign actors are influencing the rise of this crap in order to weaken and further polarize society.

No way.
Americans are too smart to be influenced like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your sarcasm and intent are noted.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thenk you.
Thenk you vry much.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Please go troll somewhere else Phage.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What is really needed is proliferation of nuclear weapons.

This trope again...

How about this trope:

Which do you value more, human life or carrying your gun?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It's not a choice between the two.

One is often used to defend the other.

My rights are not at fault when someone commits a crime.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You have a strange idea of what trolling is.

Unless it means a discussion does not go the way you intended it to. I did nothing to elict any response from you. You said something which I responded to.

Yes, my previous post was sarcasm in response to your statement. You got it. There are undoubtedly others who did not.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You're not saying anything of value right now. You were and I thought we were having a good debate. Hell, you entered the thread with zero intention of having a serious discussion. Now here we are again with unnecessary trolling.

Please see your way out because I've lost interest.
edit on 27 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Just because you can no longer support your position that nazism should be illegal, I am trolling.

You are wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I believe we should act against hostile actors. Call that whatever you want, but I have not called for the codification you speak of.

Your continued insistence to build a strawman to argue with is old and boring.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Was the shooter a Nazi?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have, on several occasions, asked you to clarify your position. To explain what, other than arresting and prosecuting those who are involved with criminal activities should be done. You have brought up points from the Constitution which involve wartime activities and the suppression of rebellion. Neither of which are applicable to the rights of any citizen of this country to express their opinions, no matter how abhorrent they are.

You have not yet done so. You have also quite clearly and openly stated that there are those in this country who may be being influenced by outsiders whose goal is to exacerbate divisions between Americans. I, sarcastically, disagreed with that statement.

Have I misstated what has transpired?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Killing people is not expressing your opinion. I didn't think that needed clarification, but I guess so.

I REPEATEDLY referred to HOSTILE ACTORS who openly engage in rebellious acts like conspiring to overthrow the US government, murder innocent people by the thousands or millions if they can, engage in acts of criminal conspiracy, facilitate foreign terrorism and terrorist activities, and funding/engaging in human trafficking.

It is not illegal to be a Muslim, but we still focus on Islamic terrorism for its prevalence. What happens when a few more of these guys start to shoot up more churches and more synagogues? What happens when they shoot more cops? Engage US troops?
edit on 27 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join