It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 8 people dead, three police officers shot at Pittsburgh synagogue; suspect in custody

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Who the hell need semi-automatic weapons unless they're soldiers or murderers? You sure as heck don't need 'em to hunt. Combined with this dude's anti-Semitism and hatred of immigrants it's a real shame.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What a pathetic loser. Who raised him to be an anti-Semite. I hope they're proud *sarcasm*. What a pathetic human.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i bought an ICBM - 16 MIRV nuclear warheads

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Didn't this just happen? How could you possibly know this is MK ultra used by high-level democrats??

Media doesn't have to use any propaganda... You alt-right hardcore anti-democrats are all making yourself look crazy.. Blaming the shootings of mad men on democrats, blaming a desperate caravan of people on democrats

Ya'll have gone full conspir-itard.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Who the hell need semi-automatic weapons unless they're soldiers or murderers? You sure as heck don't need 'em to hunt. Combined with this dude's anti-Semitism and hatred of immigrants it's a real shame.

Pretty nice to have when a TEAM of home invasion punks are breaking into you house and you are one against five. A lot of these antifa terrorists are traveling in packs now as are MS13. So yes semi automatic is nice for protection. As are 30rd magazines and a platform that offers rapid reloads. Plenty to pick from.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Condemning any group/race of people is terrible. But Israel really isn't helping itself with their terrible treatment of Palestinians.

Wonder what caused him to finally break and plan on killing people..

edit on 27-10-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Who the hell need semi-automatic weapons unless they're soldiers or murderers? You sure as heck don't need 'em to hunt. .

i think that too.

but then people remind me that in a few places there are pigs that tear # up so the best way is to mow them down by helicopter.

makes sense them that someone in all the places without the insane pig problem be able to own those.

but i know i know

sometimes you just need to spray bullets

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51
Wow, your world sounds full of fear compared to mine...sad for you.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Just make auto weapons really hard to get and trade. If it isn't already.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm he's a "nationalist" wasn't trump and the majority of his supporters on this site claiming to be "nationalists" and proud of it? I recall a thread earlier this week w many many stars and replies defending "nationalism". Today's events must be some sort of "false flag" to make "nationalists" and trump look bad.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

...or just some crazy bloke?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Wow, your world sounds full of fear compared to mine...sad for you.

Not really. I dont really freak out under pressure and I am an excellent shot. with a little luck I wont ever have to find out.

Never knew this was just my world. what world do you live on? Sounds like you take drugs LOL.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Who, trump, the shooter or the poster of the thread praising nationalism?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's the alleged shooter's --- Robert Bowers --- GAB page:

imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What? I was being friendly when I replied to you [/smh]

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Who, trump, the shooter or the poster of the thread praising nationalism?
The shooter obviously.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Soldiers can be bad guys too...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
What? I was being friendly when I replied to you [/smh]

I have no ill feeling towards you. You seem pretty decent.

For an Englishman!

Just kiddin.

edit on 27-10-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i bought an ICBM - 16 MIRV nuclear warheads

I bought the launch codes.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Hmm he's a "nationalist" wasn't trump and the majority of his supporters on this site claiming to be "nationalists" and proud of it? I recall a thread earlier this week w many many stars and replies defending "nationalism". Today's events must be some sort of "false flag" to make "nationalists" and trump look bad.

Too bad you didn't read page 2. The guy didn't like Mr Trump either (but I guess that doesn't fit your agenda). I'll repeat it here.
According to heavy.com...
Robert Bowers disliked The POTUS, " For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat...Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join