It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 8 people dead, three police officers shot at Pittsburgh synagogue; suspect in custody

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I unwrapped a stick of bubble gum.
I'm all out of bubblegum...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
According to heavy.com...
Robert Bowers disliked The POTUS, " For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat...Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.”

LOL... dont even know what to say about that. probably a 99% chance he is a member here. Sounds like an opperative they way he speaks. He pretty much hit all the marks just in that statement.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
Modern cameras now have the power of those glasses. If you remove the ir filter from your phones camera lens, and cover the lens with a proper filter you will see through certain material, including plastic based clothing as well as inside packages and equipment. Some print even disappears leaving behind a different headline or message when viewed through these filters.

Slap that camera phone into one of those VR headset, and voila! You have the glasses from they live nearly thirty years after it went public in a movie!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Robert Bowers disliked The POTUS, " For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat...Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.”

Thank you for finding that out Patriot!!!!

In all the mass chaos and destruction this individual has created, the one thing I've been waiting to know is if he supported the president or not. THANK GOD HE DIDN'T!!!! He was just an antisemitic racist. I can sleep easy tonight!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Let's see his social media

"“jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44)"

checks out... also wasn't a Trump supporter, said he was a ((globalist)) not a true nationalist and was a Qanon follower

see image

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The reason for mass killings is the same damn thing it`s been since time began-hate or mentally disturbed people who fasten on to it listening to constant rants by either side and in some cases being picked on in school tips them over the edge and they do things like this.Race hate or anti Semitism is not limited to the right or left either.Until both sides get together and reinstate putting metally ill people into treatment facility this will keep happening.And even after that there still are going to be some evil people who will kill others for their religion,race,or color.We need to stop hating just because we don`t agree over religion,race or politics.Hollywood and the media bear some responsibility for the way they glamorize violence and for making these monsters famous household names.They should treat these bastards like vermin and not legitimize them.Law enforcement should be given more leeway in investigating hate crimes and groups as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: xuenchen
News reporting NYPD is mobilizing armed security citywide !!

I've heard of hearing voices in your head, but never entire news reports.

LUCKY YOU!

NYPD deploys to Jewish hubs following Pittsburgh synagogue shooting

😉

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

News reporting NYPD is mobilizing armed security citywide !!

I've heard of hearing voices in your head, but never entire news reports.

LUCKY YOU!

NYPD deploys to Jewish hubs following Pittsburgh synagogue shooting

😉

Thanks for the link.

Doesn't really say what you made it sound like, but close enough I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

LOL... dont even know what to say about that. probably a 99% chance he is a member here. Sounds like an opperative they way he speaks. He pretty much hit all the marks just in that statement.

Yep, you'll probably find him in the Q thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Violater1

you're using an ongoing mass shooting and politicizing it because reasons?

Just like the left did in all previous mass shootings ever?

That is the most hypocrite comment I've read today.

Almost all mass shootings are done by leftist and occur in gun-free zones. That is simple fact.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Following Eric Holder's advice I see.

Great !!

💥⚔💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You just may.

The shooter's social media trashes Q as a LARP.
Actually, very similar to some posts I've seen on that thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Almost all mass shootings are done by leftist

I'm a conservative and believe that "almost all mass shootings are done by" mentally unstable and delusional people, who are easily persuaded to do evil deeds by the daily vitriol rhetoric from BOTH sides.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Almost everyone on ATS that has ever posted has at one time or another been in the Q threads. So it doesnt say much unless people want to start a narrative that the entire ATS membership is some sort of cell that needs to be shut down.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, Violater1 gets creamed in ATS for being an anti-MKULTRA, counter-MSM/CIA/Deep State conspiracy theorist.

Off with his head!

How dare he challenge The Official Reality™!!!!

You should shave your eyebrows and check yourself into a nut house. And I mean Nut House, not some mere mental health facility.

Demand they give you Thorazine.

You nutter!!

RAWWR!!.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

0, but wasn't for not trying.

Although our guns were never really at risk of going anywhere, regardless of what unconstitutional laws they would've attempted to pass. Without any doubt, they would've been completely unsuccessful in that endeavor as well as any hypothetical future serious mistakes (such as attempting & failing to disarm American Citizens)

Regardless, more guns is the solution. These poor worshipers were totally at the mercy of a violent Nazi POS psychopath. More guns and total removal of gun laws needed ASAP. Gun laws continue to tie the hands of law abiding citizens who are otherwise at the mercy of criminals that will never follow the law regardless of how many virtues that law signals.
edit on 10/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Violater1

you're using an ongoing mass shooting and politicizing it because reasons?

Just like the left did in all previous mass shootings ever?

That is the most hypocrite comment I've read today.

Well, that's my point. America has a mass shooting problem but anytime anyone who isn't a conservative brings up this issue the GOP and its base immediately chastise those want to talk about the problem, guns and mental health. Yet here we have, a gun loving conservative using an ongoing mass shooting to peddle conspiracy theories. Meanwhile, the US gov't has not taken away guns but that won't stop a conservative from accusing the DERP STATE from trying.

Remind me again, if the GOP controls all three branches of gov't how in the hell is the DERP STATE coordinating anything? Hmmm? Also, gun manufacturing lobbyists, the NRA, and the MIC would never allow your guns being taken away because that would hurt their bottom dollar. They don't care about rights, they only care about making a profit off them.

Seriously, the OP and all those who flag and star his nonsense need to buy a clue, not more guns. That said, the above love a good mass shooting, people like the OP pushing online fears about gun restrictions because it always boosts their sales.

Talk about useful idiots.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Not often we agree mate but I totally agree more guns with you.
There are so many in circulation in the US black market now it is a lost cause with confiscation, and criminals won't hand them in obviously. I'd arm every citizen who attended training, like a civilian corps, that would tip the balance.
Crims in Britain generally only use guns with other criminals so it works here, but your world is different...yep, I'd form a citizen corps with gun training, survival skills training etc, turn the tables on the gangsters, MAGA.
(It is a good slogan)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No, we don't have a mass shooting problem.

We have a crime problem. Mass shootings aren't the only type of violent crime, and certainly aren't the leading cause of crime related deaths. You have your gangsta thug buddies to thank for that one

Law abiding citizens don't commit crimes. Especially not violent crimes. Hence the name "Law abiding" (it's in the description!)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Agreed my friend And you are a worthy and respected "adversary" (in debate terms only!)

It is terrible to see defenseless people attacked by some psychotic terrorist POS who are just trying to worship their God and be a part of their community. I'm very familiar with the Squirrel Hill area, lots of Jewish grocery stores and book stores there. We go a couple times a year, have family who live right next to the Giant Eagle up there (very close to this location, actually)

Terrorist Nazi SOB's have no place in this country or any other country, and the only silver lining to this disgusting attack is that at least the spotlight is right on them now. If they wan't to have that goofy ideology, that is their right but the minute they want to force that on others or turn violent is the minute they cross the line and become criminal/terrorist killers

Nothing would've made my day better than to if one of those temple-goers were armed and was able to put one between this Nazi POS's eyes before he could kill any innocent Citizens (including the 4 law enforcement officers he attacked)

I appreciate the reply buddy, its not often we see eye to eye but it seems like we are on the same wave length here

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join