It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 8 people dead, three police officers shot at Pittsburgh synagogue; suspect in custody

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Rather than putting an immediate "spin" on a mass shooting (and I know it's easy for both sides to do this), perhaps waiting to find out what is happening, what the facts are, then piecing together the understanding of what has happened is better?

Claiming it is "deep state!" or "Trump supporter!" right off the bat seems to be detrimental to fact-finding and truth telling. It only fans political and ideological anger and distrust, in my opinion.

My two cents...
edit on 27-10-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: oloufo

Yes, the Germans are known for their tolerance and respect of human life.

Especially in the 30's and 40's. The Golden years.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Instantly politicized. Good job, ATS.

You all do realize that the gun guys are in charge of everything right now, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
so much for the Tolerant Right, you domestic terrorist patriots sure are winning...

let me guess, you pathetic hypocrites are going to say "false flag"

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Feigning moral outrage is easy on a screen isn't it?? I literally do not care, and you probably only actually care just a notch above me.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Why quote the whole OP then only post 2 sentences?
On-topic it is perfectly reasonable to question things like this on a conspiracy forum, I don't personally believe the MK ultra thing but I keep an open mind because I have no way of disputing it.
What do the dead care anyway? They're dead.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: vinifalou

i don't care because i'm from germany, thank god! we don't have masshootings on a regular basis.

No, but you have terror attacks from the Religion of Peace and soon you will live under Sharia law.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Another false flag by the democrats, amirite???

Thank God the USA absolutely, unequivocally, does not have any crazy people!

We need to vote all democrats out of office so all these false flags can stop immediately!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Right wing chickens coming home to roost. Only the dimmest bulbs among us didn’t see this coming. a reply to: Violater1

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Use all means necessary to vote Nov 6th.

And always call ahead to your polling place just to be sure it's safe.

Keep your cellphone on at all times.

🚬

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I used to not believe the MKUltra thing either, till I stayed up till 2 a.m. one night a few months ago and read the government report in its entirety from the 1970's hearings. Senator Ted Kennedy was part of that hearing, and one of their big concerns was that some of the people they had experimented on could not be located years later. It is real, my friend.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
News reporting NYPD is mobilizing armed security citywide !!

😨

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Oh wow, thanks for that, I'll do some more reading then.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I say it is not the liberal deep state that instigates these mass shootings. That is an illusion. An illusion mastered by the NRA and the gun manufacturing industry.
What happens when these shootings occur. Yes, liberals stand up and blame all the guns. But yes, conservatives stand up and say ''it's not the guns, it's the bad guy''.. We know all of those arguments.

But what is the reality here. Are there more and more gun confiscations that happen after every single mass shooting? Nope. Here is what does happen, After each mass shooting the sales of guns go up.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Here is what does happen, After each mass shooting the sales of guns go up.

I just bought a bazooka.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
News reporting NYPD is mobilizing armed security citywide !!

😨

I've heard of hearing voices in your head, but never entire news reports.

LUCKY YOU!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Absolutely AB. However the thing about amateur conspiracy theorists is they want to be real conspiracy theorists. And conspiracy theorists want to, indeed need to, be the sleuth that uncovers the conspiracy. Conspiracy theorists must first speculate before they uncover the hidden conspiracy. This is why they are called ''theorists''.

Sadly, conspiracy theorist wannabes can only repeat theories that have gone before, taking each and every event and interpreting it into the fabric of the speculative world they want to be an active part of.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
According to heavy.com...
Robert Bowers disliked The POTUS, " For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat...Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation. #Qanon is here to get patriots that were against martial law in the 90’s to be the ones begging for it now to drain muh swamp. But go ahead and keep saying you are #Winning.”

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I unwrapped a stick of bubble gum.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Germany already sold out to the Russians too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join