It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 8 people dead, three police officers shot at Pittsburgh synagogue; suspect in custody

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; multiple victims reported.
An active shooter has been reported Saturday at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, officials said.

The Pittsburgh Public Safety Department tweeted Saturday, “There is an active shooter in the area of Wilkins and Shady. Avoid the area. More info will be released when it is available.”

The shooting was at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighborhood, which is about 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and is predominantly Jewish. Multiple casualties were reported, according to the Associated Press.

Pittsburgh Department of Public Safety Public Information Officer Chris Togneri told Fox News in a statement that there was an active shooter bu

Another active public shooting. The Deep State is back

You know it, I know it, and most of ATS knows it.
MK Ultra IS REAL!

Due to the MSM's fake news and conjured up stories about our President, the Deep State is back at their plan to destroy the Second Amendment. Their folly from fake Russian collusion, fake "masses of illegal entry children and their law breaking parents", fake rape stories, fake sex stories, and most recently, the "Caravan", are all losing momentum. So they go back to what they do best, assassinating innocent people by manipulating their MK-Ultra subjects. Those in the Deep State ARE cowards, nefarious, self righteous, usurping bastards of the deep state. And they're continuing there "order out of chaos." How many school shootings, Mall murders, cop killings, church shootings and walking/jogging trail terrorizing will happen? Their answer, as many as it will take to destroy the 2nd Amendment. You watch, now that they have failed to unseat the greatest POTUS in history and their real fear of losing upcoming elections, this horror will escalate.
Mr. President, dehydrate the swamp!
edit on V002018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 27 Oct 2018 11:00:50 -05001 by Violater1 because: jdytkjxshyvgtrjk

edit on Sat Oct 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit to reflect source title

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Remind me again, how many guns did Obama take away from you?

This thread is trash and it's ironic you're using an ongoing mass shooting and politicizing it because reasons?

Turn off your computer and go shoot at some cans.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

where this gun-fetish comes from? is it a sexual thing?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Actually it is a constitutional right.

Not that you guys care about a piece of paper.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

you're using an ongoing mass shooting and politicizing it because reasons?

Just like the left did in all previous mass shootings ever?

That is the most hypocrite comment I've read today.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
By the timing.... . We can tell by timing ....and the smell of it's timing......and the exact subject matter it addresses

What at time to be living in....it's perilous, I swear....the election must be swayed well It's that important to the swayor....and pure confusion for the swayees
edit on 27-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 27-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Take none until you can take all, else you will never take all.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah yeah. If it was a Muslim, then he must be a terrorist and MK Ultra would be out of the window.

Fkin hypocrite.
edit on 27-10-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So is there going to be a false flag in every swing state leading up to the midterms and presidential election?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
New York State and Colorado suffered gun restrictions under Obama. I suspect a million guns we're lost or declared illegal in the process, as well as cartridge capacity.

As far as this shooting, it could simply be an angry Palestinian mad that isreael has gone full war on Gaza again, like they do about every 2-5 years. The interceptions by Iron dome at night look stunning though, so do the retaliatory air strikes against Hamas.

a reply to: agenda51
Yeah pretty much. It sounds unbelievable, but it will be proven by simply reading g the news everyday for the next ten days or so a d witnessing the events covered in national MSM and the targets. They will mostly be related to political talking points from every direction.

edit on 10-27-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Your opening post tells me that you have radicalized. You are deeply disturbed. You have lost touch with all reality. You will probably never understand how ridiculous you sound, how paranoid you sound, how lunatic you sound. I sincerely hope that you might consider professional help before your mental state leads you to do things regrettable. Make love, not War.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Yeah yeah. If it was a Muslim, then he must a be a terrorist and MK Ultra would be out of the window.

Fkin hypocrite.

WTH are you babbling about? You call me a "Fkin hypocrite." Your prejudice hate speak reveals who you really are. Fall back into the hole where your deep state lays.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

i don't care because i'm from germany, thank god! we don't have masshootings on a regular basis.
edit on 27-10-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Heavy set white male with a beard"

...shouted "All Jews must die"

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: mekhanics

Yeah yeah. If it was a Muslim, then he must a be a terrorist and MK Ultra would be out of the window.

Fkin hypocrite.

WTH are you babbling about? You call me a "Fkin hypocrite." Your prejudice hate speak reveals who you really are. Fall back into the hole where your deep state lays.

dont let these people get you worked up. Everyone sees through this stuff. We will see more of these incidents leading into the midterms. They may false flag every demographic with something like this. Dont take the bait.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We don't have them on a regular basis either. The news just convinces you we do. Mass shootings are near the bottom of causes of death in America.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Alex Jones!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes, the Germans are known for their tolerance and respect of human life.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

Your opening post tells me that you have radicalized. You are deeply disturbed. You have lost touch with all reality. You will probably never understand how ridiculous you sound, how paranoid you sound, how lunatic you sound. I sincerely hope that you might consider professional help before your mental state leads you to do things regrettable. Make love, not War.

It sounds like people have said this to you many times before.
Pity.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Pittsburgh police confirms 'active shooter' at synagogue; multiple victims reported.
An active shooter has been reported Saturday at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, officials said.

The Pittsburgh Public Safety Department tweeted Saturday, “There is an active shooter in the area of Wilkins and Shady. Avoid the area. More info will be released when it is available.”

The shooting was at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighborhood, which is about 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and is predominantly Jewish. Multiple casualties were reported, according to the Associated Press.

Pittsburgh Department of Public Safety Public Information Officer Chris Togneri told Fox News in a statement that there was an active shooter bu

Another active public shooting. The Deep State is back

You know it, I know it, and most of ATS knows it.
MK Ultra IS REAL!

Due to the MSM's fake news and conjured up stories about our President, the Deep State is back at their plan to destroy the Second Amendment. Their folly from fake Russian collusion, fake "masses of illegal entry children and their law breaking parents", fake rape stories, fake sex stories, and most recently, the "Caravan", are all losing momentum. So they go back to what they do best, assassinating innocent people by manipulating their MK-Ultra subjects. Those in the Deep State ARE cowards, nefarious, self righteous, usurping bastards of the deep state. And they're continuing there "order out of chaos." How many school shootings, Mall murders, cop killings, church shootings and walking/jogging trail terrorizing will happen? Their answer, as many as it will take to destroy the 2nd Amendment. You watch, now that they have failed to unseat the greatest POTUS in history and their real fear of losing upcoming elections, this horror will escalate.
Mr. President, dehydrate the swamp!

The bodies aren't even cold, and you're already into conspiracy theories of how it must be THE ENEMY'S fault.

Have you no decency for the dead?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join