It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Very sad day indeed.. I'm so sorry for all those families affected. I never understood the persecution of the Jewish people..just can't wrap my head around the reasoning of trying to wipe out a whole group of people for ..what?
I wish I knew more about the Jewish culture. I believe most non Jewish here in the States have no problem at all with it, rest easy brothers and sisters.. most of us would defend you no matter what!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

For what it's worth, I have never really understood it either.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just learned that gab.com is where all the right wingers who got banned from twitter are migrating. And it’s a cesspool. Looking at this guys comments, Trump wasn’t extreme enough for him, he really really really hated Jews.

He’s also making fun of the Q anon people in some of his posts. The Q cult also wasn’t extreme enough for this guy.
mobile.twitter.com...

People like that are usually deep state infiltrators.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I just can't believe anyone would shoot up a synagogue.

How horrible.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Queue the "BAN ALL GUNS, IF ONLY IT WOULD SAVE ONE LIFE!!!! THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT!!!"

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Starcrossd

For what it's worth, I have never really understood it either.

Read this.

Things start to make more sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Just learned that gab.com is where all the right wingers who got banned from twitter are migrating. And it’s a cesspool. Looking at this guys comments, Trump wasn’t extreme enough for him, he really really really hated Jews.

He’s also making fun of the Q anon people in some of his posts. The Q cult also wasn’t extreme enough for this guy.
mobile.twitter.com...

Or, just a anti-Semite racist asshat. There’s plenty of those out there. And a lot of them seem to believe they are fighting a war against white genocide.

I feel dirty for even browsing through gab.
gab.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, I know all that.

Jews are one of those cultural groups that tend to find ways to succeed. So do many Asian cultures, and they get treated with various degrees of contempt too, but not like JEws.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So if this ends up being a lefty whos fault will it be?

In either case it always ends up being a crazy... What political side is killing people in a house of worship? If we are talking about the Jews here then I can only see Nazis or Muslims with that desire and the hatred to actually do this, so left/right is most likely not in play.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And Tom Wolf begins the anti-gun drums.

“We must all pray and hope for no more loss of life. But we have been saying “this one is too many” for far too long. Dangerous weapons are putting our citizens in harm’s way.

edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: angeldoll
My BF is a Jewish Attorney who works for the ACLU. He's been telling me for months this is going to start happening.

I'm scared. Jewish people have been persecuted world over for decades, but I never thought I'd see it here, like this, in our country. I am incredibly sad.

But hey "There's good people on both sides", didn't someone say not too long ago?

LOL get your head out of your ass.

One deranged killer does not make for persecution. It makes for one deranged killer.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Too many crazy nutjobs out there! 2012 was the worst though. That was an election year, and during important elections, heated debate gets so hot that the bonafide crazies start coming out of the woodwork and lashing out at whoever is number one on their hate list.

It's so sad when such things happen. Some people are just plain deranged.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Too many crazy nutjobs out there! 2012 was the worst though. That was an election year, and during important elections, heated debate gets so hot that the bonafide crazies start coming out of the woodwork and lashing out at whoever is number one on their hate list.

It's so sad when such things happen. Some people are just plain deranged.

I can't argue with you. The political climate in the US. All the baiting and hate mongering is enough to put an unstable person over the edge.

I can't help but wonder if we will find out this guy was on some sort of psychotropic medication?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

mobile.twitter.com...

Or, just a anti-Semite racist asshat. There’s plenty of those out there. And a lot of them seem to believe they are fighting a war against white genocide.

I feel dirty for even browsing through gab.
gab.com...

If this is the guy...he really seems to hate Qanon and those that follow the Q posts.
I've seen some very similar posts criticizing Qanon on the Q thread here.

I wonder if this guy posts on ATS too.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Looks like the new developments are winding down. The Mirror has finally been reduced to reporting on how the rabbi was a stand-in and he was performing a bris when this all went down - hat tip to BuzzFeed for that deep reporting.

At least they discovered that he made it home safely.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

What madness, the general human condition?? It never happened ends. Humans are going to human, and kill for stupid reasons. I was dead certain this was someone angry at Israel for their renewed bombing of the Gaza strip. Would have made some sense then at least.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOL... sounds like you need to spend some time doing some research.

Proud Boys had a few of these guys sneak into their group for a while until they were uncovered and kicked out.

Infiltration of these groups is always going on. Its actually pretty scarce that these are just lone nuts.

Heck... even the unibomber was cia conected... as was Manson....Jim Jones... Oswald...etc. etc.

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I just can't believe anyone would shoot up a synagogue.

How horrible.

It doesn't make a difference whether it's a synagogue, or a fast-food restaurant, hate/anger are blind.

My condolences to the families and loved ones.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In 2012, it was a Sikh temple in Oregon. In 2015, it was a black Christian church in Charleston. Mentally deranged haters are always out there waiting for something to set them off.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
My prediction.

The crazed gunman will be a supposed Trump supporter. Again...

We need to wait to see what kind of stickers he has on his van.

So it's 'Joke Time' now?

You know youre playing into the "Believe The Official Story Or Youre Insensitive To Victims" gambit, right?

Used for decades to stifle truth and aid in coverups of sinister political plots, like this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join