It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: seagull

Thank you too!

a reply to: DBCowboy

And we know he was a Nazi because he hates jews? Or was there a tattoo on his head? Internet history?
He hates Trump? That's interesting and unexpected.

Internet history I think. He was a self-proclaimed Nazi.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Those people" are a special brand of crazy. Who they support and who they hate is irrelevant because it changes from person to person, place to place... even day to day.

The only thing they have in common is they hate. A lot.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder if prominent Democrats will take this opportunity to disavow virulent anti-Semites in their circles, like Farrakhan.

I actually don't wonder. They won't.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Of course not. They hate, too.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks again. I feel updated now.

a reply to: TheRedneck

That's true total cuckoos like Antifa but the other side of crazyness.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It's not?

So broadbrushing approx. everyone who voted for Trump as Kluckers, or Nazi's, isn't a big deal? Seriously? Is that what you're attempting to say?

Actually, I'd call it a very big deal, and one of the very real issues that confront this country. Assassination of character by broadbrushing an entire group is nothing less than bigotry.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I wonder if prominent Democrats will take this opportunity to disavow virulent anti-Semites in their circles, like Farrakhan.

I actually don't wonder. They won't.

Oh come on they don't admit to the “Hymie-town” behavior of their own. We all know " ancient “Greek homos” stole civilization from Africans, and “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”
Ask the featured MSNBC host about his statements, or better yet why he is employed but rosanne isnt.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sorry but my thinking was more like nuts are on the end of all sides in this story. Extremes are always nuts no big deal. An idiot following you, doesn't necessarily make you an idiot too.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's true total cuckoos like Antifa but the other side of crazyness.

When one goes that far into cuckoo-land, does direction matter? They all get to the same place: insanity.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Depends if your party doesn’t value personal property, values useful idiots, and the ends justifies the means.
edit on 28-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's not?

So broadbrushing approx. everyone who voted for Trump as Kluckers, or Nazi's, isn't a big deal? Seriously? Is that what you're attempting to say?

Actually, I'd call it a very big deal, and one of the very real issues that confront this country. Assassination of character by broadbrushing an entire group is nothing less than bigotry.

Truth. It's hilarious watching Trump-haters practice the very thing they think they hate. They're completely oblivious to the irony too.
edit on 28 10 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATOn another forum this thread was closed down pretty quick. Maybe because it couldn't be used for political exploitation for either side or maybe it was done to stop questions being asked about this guy. I think he has ties to somebody which would be damaging right before the election. And I think if it was Trump they'd be all over it so that doesn't appear to be the case. The Florida mail bomber, he's another odd duck. A guy who's practically homeless does this right before the election. Obsessed with Trump suddenly two years ago after having no interest in politics at all for his for 50 some years prior. And he's a weirdo which doesn't fit the usual Trumper profile. They need to do a forensic study of his cash flow.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785I caught KYW 1060 AM in Philly their talking heads explaining the news and events for us. I generally switch channels since I don't need them explaining whats going on and their explaining is just spinning it anyway. But right out of the gate they said this shooter was an anti semite and anti immigration and said he may have thought Trump shared those views. I mean, arrggghh. The guy was anti globalist and criticized Trump and Trump's ties to Israel and Judaism. Maybe Philly has the disinformed voters that buy into fake news, but the suburbs do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join