It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I blame democrats for the crap they do.

Yes!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Jenisiz

Wait a minute....

trump said some of those domestic terrorist are fine people...remember?

www.theatlantic.com...

He knows that well, but why waste a chance to bring Trump into it. You know how it is. Totally pathetic, but unfortunately that is the world we have to live in these days.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That's just it. This guy should be like a Fred Phelps -- so extreme he doesn't really belong to anyone because he was too busy hating everyone.

As for domestic terrorism, was his attack hoping to affect some kind of political change through terror or was he just popping off and killing any Jews he could because he hated them that much? That's the dividing line for me on whether or not this was terrorism.

Either way, this was tragic and frightening.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: olaru12

Wait a minute....

trump said some of those domestic terrorist are fine people...remember?

www.theatlantic.com...

He knows that well, but why waste a chance to bring Trump into it. You know how it is. Totally pathetic, but unfortunately that is the world we have to live in these days.

As long as Republicans hold the House/Senate in 2 weeks, America will continue getting greater. What "they" say means very little now, and will mean even less after November 6th.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Chicago is 99%

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's just it. This guy should be like a Fred Phelps -- so extreme he doesn't really belong to anyone because he was too busy hating everyone.

As for domestic terrorism, was his attack hoping to affect some kind of political change through terror or was he just popping off and killing any Jews he could because he hated them that much? That's the dividing line for me on whether or not this was terrorism.

Mass shootings on peaceful Americans in any church is terrorism. Period. Quit sprinkling cherries on sh!t and pushing it as a chocolate Sunday.

This happens in ANY other country and its labeled as such, for god's sake, even in the UK!
edit on 27-10-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: carewemust
Mostly Liberals kill liberals in Chicago...9 so far this week. Their loved-ones grieve just as hard, but CNN and MSNBC don't care about them.

Oh yeah? Can I get some links? Love to read about Lefties killing other Lefties from any place other than a delusional right wing conspiracy page.

It's not something you should love reading about.

If one has never read before, the sheer wonder of reading for the first time is lovely. So, in this instance I can understand the posters emotions.

edit on 27/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

common sense man.

I'm not sure I can trust your judgement to the term:

I didnt see the word left mentioned once. It's common sense you over police and segregate a ghetto you're bound to get inner city crime...

Ok, so it's law enforcement's fault that there is inner city crime? Again, I defer to my original post to you:

Can you see it? The utter hypocrisy and ignorance in your post?

Do what you will but myself, I'll blame the perpetrator.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Mass shootings on peaceful Americans in any church is terrorism. Period. Quit sprinkling cherries on sh!t and pushing it as a chocolate Sunday.

This happens in ANY other country and its labeled as such, for god's sake, even in the UK!

The people who are dead, nor their families, will care much about the label you put on it.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Chicago is 99%

I'm not sure you really understand the concept of statistics. They can be made to show anything. Look up the spread of those residing in high crime areas. Look up the number of high paying jobs in those areas. Look at the number of police in those areas...etc. providing a single statistic and trying to imply something is lazy and presents a really poor intelligence. But then again, you're not looking for an answer, youre trying to push a biased agenda.

I can provide statistics that show a majority of White Collar crimes are committed by caucasian individuals and cost 4 to 5 times the amount of property lost and damage then all others combined...but theres always more to it...use your head and look for answers, not pointless numbers open to interpretation.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

link   

We have words, and those words have definitions for a reason.

Cesar Sayoc is more of a domestic terrorist right now without knowing more than that this guy hated Jews so much that he hated anyone who didn't hate Jews.

In fact, perhaps the word you're looking for is hate crime because this definitely is that.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I blame democrats for the crap they do.

Yes!

I haven't encountered/interacted with a devout liberal that hasn't expressed contempt or hatred for Israel, some with extreme hatred. They hate the Jewish state, they have no right to their homeland, etc.

They always have the same talking points about Israel, it's like some kind of psychological programming they have and are wired for.

Meh

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Chicago is 99%

I'm not sure you really understand the concept of statistics. They can be made to show anything. Look up the spread of those residing in high crime areas. Look up the number of high paying jobs in those areas. Look at the number of police in those areas...etc. providing a single statistic and trying to imply something is lazy and presents a really poor intelligence. But then again, you're not looking for an answer, youre trying to push a biased agenda.

You only asked for proof that liberals kill liberals in Chicago. Why you wanted proof of the completely obvious is only really known to you, but regardless, you now have it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

We have words, and those words have definitions for a reason.

Cesar Sayoc is more of a domestic terrorist right now without knowing more than that this guy hated Jews so much that he hated anyone who didn't hate Jews.

In fact, perhaps the word you're looking for is hate crime because this definitely is that.

Jesus Kets,

I just cant even...with all your -isms today!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I started a thread this week because the Liberals were accusing Conservatives of doing exactly what they've been doing for almost 2 years.

Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Democrats/Left have performed acts of terrorism far more frequently than Republicans/Right, since Donald Trump was elected President. That's a FACT.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So...man targets Jewish Civilians and begins murdering them + Racist President = Domestic Terrorism. You all may have forgotten the countless things Trump has said throughout his years prior to this Presidency but I havent.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So...man targets Jewish Civilians and begins murdering them + Racist President = Domestic Terrorism. You all may have forgotten the countless things Trump has said throughout his years prior to this Presidency but I havent.

So Ray Charles is Blind. Love is Blind. God is Love ... Ray Charles is God!

Faulty logic is faulty.

... because clearly the man who hates the president he thinks is controlled by Jews was inspired by that same president's rhetoric to murder Jews.

I think he probably reached that level of insane all on his own.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yet you have no proof Trump is racist yet you promote the lie. You might have more in common with the Nazi who murdered these people at the synagogue than you think!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sorry, you were too quick on your narrative... this psycho is a Democrat. Sorry it didn't fit the story you were pushing.

Py

edit on 10/27/2018 by pyguy because: spelling, duh

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No it isn't.

It's charged as a hate crime.

Or the common practice of doing something illegal and making it illegal(er).

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join