It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Domestic terrorists have been fine before today.

They even get to teach kids.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No he didn't.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There are already weak people on this site blaming Trump.

If its a right-winger? Trump.

If it's a leftist? Trump.

I was watching MSNBC just to see if there was anything different in coverage and after 5 minutes my left eye started to bleed because of all the partisan Trump-blaming going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Domestic terrorists have been fine before today.

They even get to teach kids.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now THAT man and his wife were real bonafide dyed-in-the-wool domestic terrorists. Their crime wasn't a one-time event. They organized and weaponized big time. And yet....today....he not only helped get O elected, he has a nice gig as an academic. ~~smh

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I wonder how the media is going to spin the optics on this one.

Imo, the media was desperate in the beginning to paint Trump
a white supremacist leaning racist. They have a tough task
though because Trump is a staunch supporter of Israel.

That is what Charlottesville was all about.

Whomever set it up, that was their order.
"Paint Trump as a white supremacist".

Would not be surprised to see this pop back up now.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was watching MSNBC just to see if there was anything different in coverage and after 5 minutes my left eye started to bleed because of all the partisan Trump-blaming going on.

Yeah I completely agree, with all those left leaning individuals pushing hate speech against Jews and others I'm surprised they immediately blamed the Right...wait...nvm, that's just a mass delusion I think we got caught up in...

Right hates everyone that isn't Right...Left just hates the Right. Pretty easy to remember.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I had to re-write this.

Jews aren't the real fave of leftists usually.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mostly Liberals kill liberals in Chicago...9 so far this week. Their loved-ones grieve just as hard, but CNN and MSNBC don't care about them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mostly Liberals kill liberals in Chicago...9 so far this week. Their loved-ones grieve just as hard, but CNN and MSNBC don't care about them.

Oh yeah? Can I get some links? Love to read about Lefties killing other Lefties from any place other than a delusional right wing conspiracy page.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So all that matters to you is that a white man did it?

That's not prejudiced at all.

Oh no, I see your problem. You're upset because we like to piece things together for ourselves and think about it instead of just letting some person on the TV tell us what to think.

Racist!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jews aren't the real fave of leftists usually.

They sure aren't.

They try to strong arm Israel to giving back the land that was 'stole' from Palestine, and won't say snip about caravans or illegal immigration here.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was driving all day and literally just stumbled into this news here. Was listening to music all day.

Disturbing news. But looking around at how everyone, almost immediately and still now are looking for political angles and narratives that can be used to blame one side or the other.

Crazy to read through.

Another day, another psychopath. There will be more, there always is. But this trend to exploit cases like these politically is really getting pathetic.

Sad, depressing news, and infuriating reactions to it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Oh yeah? Can I get some links? Love to read about Lefties killing other Lefties from any place other than a delusional right wing conspiracy page.

It's not something you should love reading about.
edit on 10/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah I completely agree, with all those left leaning individuals pushing hate speech against Jews and others I'm surprised they immediately blamed the Right...wait...nvm, that's just a mass delusion I think we got caught up in...

Right hates everyone that isn't Right...Left just hates the Right. Pretty easy to remember.

Does the hatred toward Israel for Palestine ring your bell? Between the hatred towards Israel from the Progressive left and the hatred towards Jews from Nazi's it is becoming hard to tell you 2 groups of radicals apart.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hint, if it's domestic terrorism, it's already political in nature.

ETA Yep, Russian trolls are at it again!

But according to Trump, this isn't domestic terrorism is it? Despite the same # happening all over the world and it being labeled as such...in America, it is murder...or so says our fearless leader.

As a Therapist, I'd pay extremely close to an individual's choice of words. It tells you alot about who they are. And here along with those in power I can see why we have such a plethora of issues...

I'm a Russian Troll huh? Let's think about that...the one guy saying this is Terrorism and disagreeing with a Russian Puppet Pesident is a Russian Troll...makes oodles of sense...

IDK if Trump or anyone else said it was domestic terrorism. I don't have all the facts in that regard. YOU said domestic terrorism, therefore there is a clear political angle behind YOUR motivations. If that simple blurb wasn't enough, the entire premise of your postings tossing it back upon Trumps shoulders are clear evidence.

Do you encourage your clients to find Russian boggeymen under their beds? I don't buy your claims of profession at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here's 3.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Does this help:
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's not something you should love reading about.

I love facts...and if someone can provide me proof of lefties massacuring other lefties, it is a fact I'd love to know. But alas, it's never the case.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Oh really? The same crap you do every day?! Blame democrat politicians for all the crap that's happening today.
Dementia is strong with this senior citizen

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Does this help:
www.chicagotribune.com...

So you're pushing an agenda too huh? I didnt see the word left mentioned once. It's common sense you over police and segregate a ghetto you're bound to get inner city crime...care to look up the Race spread there too? Oh wait no you won't, because it doesn't fit your narrative...that's right.

How many folks on this site talk about shooting people that come on their land when armageddon hits to protect their family? Or "Doing what I gotta do" to keep alive? Only thing different is while you're sitting in your mom's basement or your family's land prepping, there are millions just trying to survive in the inner city. We have ghettos world wide, and the murder numbers per capita always reflect those subjected to living there...common sense man.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join