It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

If you are referring to the shooter, it's pretty obvious by now he hates Trump because Trump doesn't hate Jews.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just breaking now.
Reports of 8 shot...4 dead.
Reports of 2 LEOs shot.
Ongoing.

Shooting at Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh

POLICE are responding to an active shooter at the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh, who reportedly opened fire during prayer service.

AN ACTIVE shooter is reportedly on the loose at a Synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to media reports.
The incident began just before 10am local time (1am AEDT) when officers were called to reports of a shooting at the synagogue.

More as situation develops.
This is apparently a very large synagogue...and is expected to be crowded today.

www.news.com.au...< br />

Meh, just another trump supporter...

Meh, just another person who hasn't exactly been keeping up with current events.

Meh, just another person who makes assumptions about someone they know nothing about.

Welcome to Germany 1936.

Welcome to Poland September 1939.

🤦‍♀️

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

Of course he is... Just so easy to go along with that, then to actually find out what's going on, isn't it?

As it turns out, this madman hates just about everybody, including Trump...golly, kinda puts a kibosh on the "just another Trump supporter" meme, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That is why you can go back and change your mind and
DELETE your hastily typed posts. I do it all the time,I post
something,then I think about it,and scramble to delete while
I can.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just breaking now.
Reports of 8 shot...4 dead.
Reports of 2 LEOs shot.
Ongoing.

Shooting at Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh

POLICE are responding to an active shooter at the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh, who reportedly opened fire during prayer service.

AN ACTIVE shooter is reportedly on the loose at a Synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to media reports.
The incident began just before 10am local time (1am AEDT) when officers were called to reports of a shooting at the synagogue.

More as situation develops.
This is apparently a very large synagogue...and is expected to be crowded today.

www.news.com.au...< br />

Domestic Terrorism...but wont be stated as such...as is the norm now. Reading through this thread and seeing so many pathetic posts arguing about whether or not it was in the church and other bs is ridiculous. Human beings were murdered at a baby naming ceremony while in a church...who gives a f**** if he was in or out, he was obviously aiming for them. This is what is wrong with ATS, its infested with antisemitic racist morons attempting to water down a terrorist plot on US soil. I implore all the true ATS members who truley care about change and their fellow man to take a moment and observe these individuals...they are the reason this country is going to sh!t.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Bigburgh

That is why you can go back and change your mind and
DELETE your hastily typed posts. I do it all the time,I post
something,then I think about it,and scramble to delete while
I can.

Nah, I have my flaws.
I was having one of those..
Thank you Captain Obvious moments... signed Me, Capt. Obvious 😑

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Can you see it? The utter hypocrisy and ignorance in your post?

Do what you will but myself, I'll blame the perpetrator.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Check your knee jerk.

Back when we were making those posts, details were still coming out and some reports said it was near there while others said it was there.

There have been numerous instances in the past where something was called a school shooting because someone shot someone else near a school, so it is considered a school shooting by some groups who want to make the problem look worse than it is.

At the time, this could still have been either thing because no hard details had come out.

Assumptions really do make an ass out of you, so people didn't want to go there. It had little to do with anti-semitism in this case.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can you see it? The utter hypocrisy and ignorance in your post?

Do what you will but myself, I'll blame the perpetrator.
what hypocrisy do you speak of? The point where I point out people were murdered and we shouldn't be arguing about semantics...which is infesting this and every other domestic terrorism thread on ATS? That's not hypocritical, that's an honest ATS member pointing out why and how what we see in America right now is happening on this very site. Racist morons believing their lives and beliefs TRUMP others...and like the media, pushing a bs narrative as opposed to accepting and pushing the truth. We are being terrorized domestically by racists andrediculous Americans in conjunction with a sh!t ton of Russian trolls...like Rome, America will be taken from the inside and these fools in this thread are an example of who's helping em do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You don't run with something until you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hint, if it's domestic terrorism, it's already political in nature.

ETA Yep, Russian trolls are at it again!

edit on 27-10-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't run with something until you know.

I posted because I did. I actually got off my ass and researched it myself prior to posting as opposed to ignorantly assuming based off of my beliefs and a narrative I'd prefer to push and influence on to others...something anyone else in this thread was capable of doing. But no, instead like all the other racist and moronic sheep bleating their bs opinions. Facts are facts...white domestic terrorist shot and killed several peaceful Americans at a religious ceremony. Inside it out, doesnt matter. This wasnt just murder, it was terrorism. If this was a single journalist in the ME, it would be classified as such. But because it was a white Male in America it was just passed on over as murder...this is bs, and I'm going to start calling it and these recockulous members out every time I see it. You are the problem, not these migrants and all the other bs FAUX News is pushing. You are the reason America is collapsing. When you cant take a tragedy such as this at face value and instead need to water it down and change the narrative it is an alarming and obvious indication of your intentions. This world is better off without individuals that believe their lives are more important than anyone else. All man are created equal, regardless where you live or your beliefs.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So all that matters to you is that a white man did it?

That's not prejudiced at all.

Oh no, I see your problem. You're upset because we like to piece things together for ourselves and think about it instead of just letting some person on the TV tell us what to think.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If it was a Muslim that did it, it would be terrorism...just like the murdered journalist last week. You disagree? Even UK has no problem calling it for what it is in similar situations. You cant because you're part of the problem. And that's ok...you dont know any better.

Piece what together? Telling the OP to change the post because they assumed without doing research when the OP was accurate? That makes sense lmfao...you actually read AND comprehend what you're saying? Because it def. Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
If it was a Muslim that did it, it would be terrorism...just like the murdered journalist last week. You disagree?

I haven't seen anyone arguing over domestic terrorism in this thread. Have you? We were putting together the story from the fragments coming in.

It might interest you to know that this thread was pretty typical of a breaking news thread. It had people in here of all political persuasions putting together what happened. Most of us, being less trusting of the press for a variety of reasons, like to put together the story through what we gather, so everyone monitors their media sources of choice from police scanners to TV reports, local and national, to Twit streams. We scour social media and everything else we can.

We usually try to keep such things as political sniping out of the thread although it doesn't always succeed because the focus is to piece together the actual story of what really happened or is taking place.

This isn't the place to argue over domestic terrorism. If you want that, doubtless there or will be other threads on it. If there aren't, go start one.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Heck, I just noticed a thread on whether or not Cesar Sayoc is a domestic terrorist. If you take yourself over there and couch it right, your concerns might make an addition to that discussion.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wait a minute....

trump said some of those domestic terrorist are fine people...remember?

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hint, if it's domestic terrorism, it's already political in nature.

ETA Yep, Russian trolls are at it again!

But according to Trump, this isn't domestic terrorism is it? Despite the same # happening all over the world and it being labeled as such...in America, it is murder...or so says our fearless leader.

As a Therapist, I'd pay extremely close to an individual's choice of words. It tells you alot about who they are. And here along with those in power I can see why we have such a plethora of issues...

I'm a Russian Troll huh? Let's think about that...the one guy saying this is Terrorism and disagreeing with a Russian Puppet Pesident is a Russian Troll...makes oodles of sense...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Wait a minute....

trump said some of those domestic terrorist are fine people...remember?

www.theatlantic.com...

Because there were people on both sides that were there to protest peacefully comrade Olaru. There were people there not affiliated with the Nazi's that were there to protest the removal of a statue that was part of their heritage. I guess Rawstory failed to fill you in on that FACT? If you continue to promote that lie you yourself are a liar!
edit on 27-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wonder how the media is going to spin the optics on this one.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join