It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So if this ends up being a lefty whos fault will it be?

It does not matter if it's a lefty or a righty, it's a terrible crime.

But really? Why in the world would a liberal, or a lefty, shoot up a synagogue?!?

This screams white nationalist, extreme right fundamentalist who thinks MAGA days are here, and all non-white non-Christians are making MAGA difficult for them.

I guarantee you the ones that keep an eye on us (aka Big Brother) are gonna be active on all extremist forums, such as this one, for signs of more of this craziness around elections. The rhetoric is high, the emotions are high, the violence is high.

And there are still 10 more days left.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Funny, a 44% increase in California, liberal heaven.
Lol.

link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: UKTruth
So the shooter apparently said on social media... if it's even him (you never know with the media)

“I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” the post read. “Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

Sounds very odd.
My people??

White people. He rants on gab about Jewish people allowing immigrants into the U.S. that are destroying white people.

I am confused... Jewish people are not white anymore?

They are until they aren't.

Every other day of the week they are.

If they can beat the current prez over the head with it they aren't.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's not uncommon for people such as this guy to say stupid crap that is not true. I doubt reasonable people see him as having a full deck.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

Well the media blamed Trump for the bomb guy.

You and they will find a way to blame Trump for this as well.

This guy was definitely a radicalized right winger who was so far right that Trump was too moderate for him.

Are you sure about that?

This Nazi hates Jews (Hello, radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Trump (Hello, Leftists & radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Jared Kushner...and, by extension, Trump's extended family (Hello, Alt-Left and radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against the US supporting Israel (Hello, Alt-Left & radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem (Hello, Left & radical Iran).

"All Jews Must Die!" (Hello, radical Iran!)

Really,...it seems like THIS Nazi has MUCH in common with radical Iran and the Left.

Yes I am sure about this. He was a white nationalist that didn’t like Trump because he has Jews working for him. He even has 1488 on his profile.

You trying to twist this around and make white nationalism left wing would be hilarious if a bunch of people weren’t just massacred by this psycho.

Just picking up what you put down, old bean.
The logic in my post holds...and I noticed you didn't dare argue with my individual points.

Nazis share MANY foul views with the Left. Wise up.

link   

So the shooter apparently said on social media... if it's even him (you never know with the media)

“I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” the post read. “Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

Sounds very odd.
My people??

White people. He rants on gab about Jewish people allowing immigrants into the U.S. that are destroying white people.

I take it you haven’t had any contact whatsoever with white nationalists and Nazis. Jewish people aren’t white to them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Sounds very odd.
My people??

Glad I'm not the only one to think that.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Planned(Eugenics) Parenthood.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

But really? Why in the world would a liberal, or a lefty, shoot up a synagogue?!?

This screams white nationalist, extreme right fundamentalist who thinks MAGA days are here, and all non-white non-Christians are making MAGA difficult for them.

I guarantee you the ones that keep an eye on us (aka Big Brother) are gonna be active on all extremist forums, such as this one, for signs of more of this craziness around elections. The rhetoric is high, the emotions are high, the violence is high.

It does seem like the upcoming election has brought about a spate of incidents.
Have a think about that.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

Well the media blamed Trump for the bomb guy.

You and they will find a way to blame Trump for this as well.

This guy was definitely a radicalized right winger who was so far right that Trump was too moderate for him.

Are you sure about that?

This Nazi hates Jews (Hello, radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Trump (Hello, Leftists & radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Jared Kushner...and, by extension, Trump's extended family (Hello, Alt-Left and radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against the US supporting Israel (Hello, Alt-Left & radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem (Hello, Left & radical Iran).

"All Jews Must Die!" (Hello, radical Iran!)

Really,...it seems like THIS Nazi has MUCH in common with radical Iran and the Left.

Yes I am sure about this. He was a white nationalist that didn’t like Trump because he has Jews working for him. He even has 1488 on his profile.

You trying to twist this around and make white nationalism left wing would be hilarious if a bunch of people weren’t just massacred by this psycho.

Just picking up what you put down, old bean.
The logic in my post holds...and I noticed you didn't dare argue with my individual points.

Your “points” are just personal interpretations of what you want the left to be. They have no value beyond that and don’t exist in reality.

White nationalists and Nazis aren’t left wing.

Jesus.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sounds very odd.
My people??

I take it you haven’t had any contact whatsoever with white nationalists and Nazis. Jewish people aren’t white to them.

Their skin colour suggests otherwise.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Have a think about that.

It's my country buddy, it concerns all of us and it's always on our minds.

Thanks for your concern, hope nothing like this happens in your country. Best of luck.

Dark times in America.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Sounds very odd.
My people??

I’m with you. Go over to the daily stormer and read up if you want to know what these pieces of # think.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Only to the uniformed.

Look no further than.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sounds very odd.
My people??

Yeah I guess I have been missing all these meetings where they took votes that Jews are not white anymore.

What color are they? Off white? Egg shell?

Honestly I have known thousands of conservative people from a broad spectrum cultures and never heard this notion of Jews being non white. Maybe I should go ask my Trump supporting black nieghbor if jews are white LOL.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
are you guys seriously arguing over weather or not this guy represents the left or right?

all of you arguing that point are brain dead

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Have a think about that.

It's my country buddy, it concerns all of us and it's always on our minds.

Thanks for your concern, hope nothing like this happens in your country. Best of luck.

Dark times in America.

Very dark.
Doesn't look like this nutter thought MAGA gave him the remit to do this. He was not a Trump supporter and did not buy into the MAGA movement.
Sounds like an a hateful anti-semite and loser.

edit on 27/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Bowers was a Nazi and thought Trump was too left for his taste.

Talk about irony.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Sounds very odd.
My people??

I’m with you. Go over to the daily stormer and read up if you want to know what these pieces of # think.

Sadly, our British left-wing leader is an Anti-Semite.

Even sadder is that left leaning voters support him.

Who would have thought? I was taught about the Second World War at school and now our potential PM would probably put them in camps again if he had his way...

I may be exaggerating but am I?

edit on 27-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Mass shootings are becoming all too common in this country. Too many mentally ill people have access to guns. Arming the public is not the answer. People who are currently mentally fit can slowly become mentally ill later in life. They may own a gun or guns before they fall mentally ill.

I can understand wanting rifles for hunting and home protection, but being absorbed and fascinated with guns is in itself dangerous and mentally disturbing. The same thing can be said about knives. These objects are specifically made to maim and kill. I can guarantee a "majority" of people who have never grown up around guns have never had a desire of owning one. The idea of your child or grandchild getting a hold of it and accidentally shooting themselves or someone else should be enough not to own one. Sure responsible gun owners keep their guns locked up, but it only takes a day or a second of negligence to cause an accident that will cause a gun owner extreme regret.

These weapons along with all the other military weapons used on this earth cause nothing but death, and a volatile hateful world. How can we ever expect peace on this earth when humanity uses their arsenal of weapons as a threat or a sign of strength? Unfortunately, our need for these weapons that extinguishes life is a malevolent aspect of the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join