It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Active Shooter at Pittsburgh Synagogue

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ
a reply to: DBCowboy

Most sensible and accurate comment in this thread!!
Multiple fatalities and ATS turns it into a political mud slinging match. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

If I may...don't think that is slung "mud" if ya know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the cracks in the woodwork are getting wider.

🎃💯🎃

Fautz, who said he hadn’t seen Sayoc in at least six years, said that Sayoc was very opinionated, but that his political views had apparently shifted over the last decade. “I would have called him like a Democrat, if I had to pick him,” Fautz said. “He was pretty liberal.” Sayoc is now a registered Republican.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Nope. Never seen one do so yet.

But gun owners do.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Quick tidbit; the death penalty was brought up. Bear in mind THIS IS PENNSYLVANIA.
People get put on death row, but it's nothing more than a life sentence without parole.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

As of 2002, a total of 1,043 people have been executed in Pennsylvania since 1693,[3] the 3rd highest of any other state or commonwealth in the Union, after New York (1,130) and Virginia (1,361).[4]

Since 1978, there have been nearly 25,000 homicides throughout the state of Pennsylvania, where 408 of these homicides ended in defendants being put on death row. This amounts to 1.6 death sentences to every 100 homicides in Pennsylvania, which is a very low number[clarification needed].[5]

The former Governor of Pennsylvania, Robert Casey, signed a bill in 1990 that changed the method of execution from electrocution to lethal injection.[2] This changed the idea of how much money is spent on death row inmates yearly because lethal injection has a big price to taxpayers every year.[citation needed]

As of 2015, 183 people were on Pennsylvania's death row.[6] This number has gone down to 155 as of December 1, 2017.[2]

In February 2015, Governor Tom Wolf, announced a moratorium on the death penalty, suspending plans to execute Terrance Williams for a 1984 robbery and fatal tire-iron beating of another man in Philadelphia. Wolf called the current system error-prone and expensive, and announced plans to continue to issue reprieves while a legislative committee prepares a report about the state's use of capital punishment.[7]

PA Gov. Tom Wolf made some changes. This was also backed by former PA Gov. Robert(Bob)Casey.

Pennsylvania no longer is a state that practices the act of death by lethal injection in many cases. Governor Wolf has expressed concerns over the death penalty use in Pennsylvania, specifically in terms of the cost.

The state of Pennsylvania spends about 46 million annually on the death penalty to maintain the prisoners housed on death row, as well as carrying out any executions. The average price to house and take care of a death row inmate per year is about $42,000.[10] With concerns over the cost of the death penalty growing, Governor Wolf has indicated his support for a cost-benefit analysis to examine what the state gets from carrying out death sentences versus the cost to the state.

Governor Wolf presented a moratorium on the death penalty in the state. This means that for the time being, the act of a death sentence is prohibited.[11] Wolf has stated, "In no way does this mean sympathy for those guilty on death row." [11]

Don't hold your breath waiting for justice.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Bigburgh because: Bear not bare

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Before we moved out of the city, I was talking to a neighbor who said at his church, most all men carried. They also locked the doors as service began. Two men would also stand by the front door to make sure nobody got in. This was the strangest thing I've ever heard, but now it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am still trying to wrap my head around a nazi living in one of the bluest cities in the country.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There've been church goers killed many, many times. Can you think of a more, I'm thinking like a psychopath here, not advocating anything, target rich environment, aside from a school?

Sad that I thought it necessary to add a disclaimer. I'm not a psychopath.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

most don't feel the need to bring their guns to the voting booth with them though...
so please explain to me how gun control is voter supression??

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: CADpro

Before we moved out of the city, I was talking to a neighbor who said at his church, most all men carried. They also locked the doors as service began. Two men would also stand by the front door to make sure nobody got in. This was the strangest thing I've ever heard, but now it makes sense.

Baptist church?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

4. A Former President of the Synagogue Said that the Department of Homeland Security Have Run Safety Drills at Tree of Life

5 Fast Facts about Bowers

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you see how many votes the open white-supremacist got here in California

after the 80's/90's they changed their tactics which they admited doing they started becoming Police, Lawers, Government Workers, Politicians, they changed their Optics...

The percentage may be small, but they have numbers everywhere

California has some of the most White-nationalists and White supremacist groups in the States

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

The Baptist church I would go to had a class for members to get
their CCW license,that's how I got mine.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The problem, among many, is that since you know who was elected, all over America crimes based on racial and religious hatred( bias crimes) have gone up.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Did you see how many votes the open white-supremacist got here in California

Yeah HRC got more votes than the last prez did.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

most don't feel the need to bring their guns to the voting booth with them though...

Stop playing that game, you know exactly how.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

The problem, among many, is that since you know who was elected, all over America crimes based on racial and religious hatred( bias crimes) have gone up.

Stats?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

They dont? If people are carrying in Church what makes you think they wont carry in voting booths.

Of course its voter suppresion.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

COINTELPRO

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: agenda51

The Baptist church I would go to had a class for members to get
their CCW license,that's how I got mine.

I believe it. Baptists dont play around.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

Well the media blamed Trump for the bomb guy.

You and they will find a way to blame Trump for this as well.

This guy was definitely a radicalized right winger who was so far right that Trump was too moderate for him.

Are you sure about that?

This Nazi hates Jews (Hello, radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Trump (Hello, Leftists & radical Iran).
This Nazi hates Jared Kushner...and, by extension, Trump's extended family (Hello, Alt-Left and radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against the US supporting Israel (Hello, Alt-Left & radical Iran).
This Nazi was certainly against moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem (Hello, Left & radical Iran).

"All Jews Must Die!" (Hello, radical Iran!)

Really,...it seems like THIS Nazi has MUCH in common with radical Iran and the Left.

Yes I am sure about this. He was a white nationalist that didn’t like Trump because he has Jews working for him. He even has 1488 on his profile.

You trying to twist this around and make white nationalism left wing would be hilarious if a bunch of people weren’t just massacred by this psycho.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join