It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Tulpas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I only know discworld from Simon the saucerer a video game. It's Terry Pretchett(?) I think?

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Personally I believe the first big soup of consciousness existed already before the big bang. So that's the question strongly depending 8n how you look at it. But to me god is the entire consciousness collective and those tulpas are only a subdivision.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Cool story. You're now the second person I know who saw greys. I never met one but they seem to originate from Aleister Crowley and lam.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Cool story. You're now the second person I know who saw greys. I never met one but they seem to originate from Aleister Crowley and lam.

Yeah, the "crow" and his infamous invocation.

The "greys" are a hard one for me to get my head around, especially their origin.

On one hand, I know they are a psychic phenomenon, well so it appears to me anyway. When the "grey" looked into my eyes, what was to follow next were mesmeric passes to mesmerize me. That is why I call the experience an attack.

Yet there was nothing in the experience I cannot account for as having extra terrestrial origins. Appearance aside that is. One might argue that "they" were using a human centric means. Aliens using mesmerism?

That said, I have found them in the psychic world and they have a very organic design. Their brains are like frogs with the cerebrum as seemingly foreign. Like a transplant where someone else thinks for them

The "someone else" is a mystery to me. I don't really want to have anything to do with them.

One thing I keep in mind is that it is possible that the "meme" of grey alien is exploited by pragmatic occultists and it is also posible at the same time for "greys" to have some form of actuality engineered by others unknown with "other world" origin. After all the "crow" brought something to this world.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I showed a good friend of mine Evangelion: neon genesis when we where just kids 10-13 years old, it changed him forever, he took the show way to literally I think this what’s happening here. I found it fascinating and far out but It didn’t contain much of any real truths out side of sacrifice. It’s a depressing show made by a depressed creator, sorry a off topic I know.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Eva was a fun series. I like the original over the remake. Gendo Ikari was a wonderfully flawed villain. What I like most about him was he openly had his own agenda while working for SEELE, and they knew it.

One of the first anime I watched on TV.

Exploitable memes.

Perhaps the concept of "meme" is harmless in itself.

In the anime Beatless where AIs were mimicking humans, interactions between machine AI and humans were sometimes called analog hacks. Especially when the human responded emotionally and forgetting who he was interacting with.

Perhaps the danger lays in exploitable memes?

Of course, that brings us to whom is doing the hacking?

I just used Lucy as a template by the way, I liked Lucy/Nue

edit on 27-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity typos and stupid autocorrect spellchecker doing it's own thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Someone else thinking for them might just be because they run on an occult algorithm. Crowley played with clear strong forces. He gave them as his tulpa memes the outlining for everything they are. Cool stuff if you think about it, but not something I want to reproduce.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

He knew what he was doing from what I have read.

It is not my cuppa tea either, nor something I would recommend. That said, sometimes people have to fight back.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It goes beyond final fantasy,they drew off of the concept of the egregore. It’s like how another poster put it.

God but with a little g.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ah yea the ol meme magic of collective meme’n
I am picking up what your putting down.

Beatles is pretty good.
Have your watched Under the dog?
m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Yep you get it.

It could apply to anything, even big ones like the Egregore of the Church of Rome . . . .

"Under the Dog", I'll be watching soon after seeing trailer : )

Thank you for that one Athetos,

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

God is NOT a Tulpa and he is very real indeed.

The Tulpa usually only able to be created through a state of concentration which can only be achieved through the deep meditation of a highly ordered mind and is a projection, it is not so much a creation of belief since it is willed into being not believed into being and so may indeed be made of a part of the externalized spirit of the being that is projecting it.

Tulpa created by some Himalayan masters were said to have been able to perform task's and are akin to the Alchemists homunculus in this respect, in fact they may be identical creation's while some Alchemy is indeed plant other alchemy is about energy's and ethereal matters.

They are dangerous because while the projector may create them only the most powerful can then retain control of these externalizations of there own will since once they are born they become almost independent being's BUT there creation can also be used by evil external entity's whom would subvert these creations if they can or indeed masquerade as them in order to access the mind and spirit of the person that is projecting them making them believe that there Tulpa is there own creation when in fact it is a demon playing a game of trojan horse.

Tulpa are not to be confused with Illusion's or self hypnosis or hallucinations created by the mind, they are also not the imaginary play mates of children but can only be constructed by a highly trained and dedicated mind indeed Karma according to the story plays a vert important part since the Tulpa can actually often reflect the one that is creating them.

Very rarely Tulpa have been seen by people other than the one that has created them and as I said earlier like the Alchemists homunculi they were often used as a kind of servant or messenger and like the Homunculi they could get out of control and turn evil or chaotic (as I said most alchemical texts though mostly utter dribble are also in code were often reference to thing's like human sperm, horse womb's and other artifact's may in fact have meaning's quite different to what the uninitiated would understand).

It may be that since they are created by the will of a being that if the karma of the being creating them is bad or they do not have a highly controlled/trained mind the tulpa will then also become extremely evil or at least dangerous and they are often at least as hard to destroy as they are to create in fact once they start to develop a rogue will of there own they will even fight the effort to destroy them to the point that they may even kill there creator or drive them insane, now if this destroy's the tulpa or it become's a battle of will's for control of the creators soul that is something to consider.

They are NOT to be played with.

Also while Homunculi and Tulpa are in essence very similar they are not to be confused with the Golem as some claim, the Golem is an entirely different form of construct whether it was ever real or not, the Golem had a sacred word and a singular purpose, to protect the people of the ghetto of Prague.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

These guys are sounding a lot like what the gnostics would describe as archons, like bang on.
Maybe they are fed on our angry thoughts and that's how they think, just like conduits of human negative
emotions, unable to think for themselves.
edit on 28-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I thought everyone had tulpas...lol

I have several that I have been reinforcing for over 3 decades.

If you go mathematical and or geometrical you can get around them developing personalities. Well assuming you clean them off often of what energy and such they pick up.

GOD is not a tulpa. However many gods are tulpas. (the whole idolatry thing, among others)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's just a simulation.

inside of a simulation^823618

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 28-10-2018 by bwillie because: meh... got distracted

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Gnostics? Weren't they the guys chasing Sophia?

Most people would know a lot more then I on this.

These guys are sounding a lot like what the gnostics would describe as archons, like bang on.

I'm not sure, I looked up Gnosis and they have a creator god.

I looked up archons too and the gnostic meaning is demiurge.

Rulers? Tulpas? Animated thought forms?

To my mind at least some could fit that description.

Yet Gnosticism has it's own egregore, to my sight, gnosticism is a golden yellow cone shape with a blue ovoid within. I generally associate the golden yellow with Akasha ("sky") and the blue with thought. The two are distinctly separate in the egregore, very little feeling (astral?) there. Feels too clean for my liking, antiseptic. (yuck!)

The blue ovoid is in the centre. Important!

Looking over at Catholicism, they have a very solid pyramid with a spherical lighter yellow form near the top.

So the difference is the Catholic egregore is hierarchial and the gnostic is focused inward away from the outside.

Think of them as city-states as the Greek's thought of the concept. The little city states exist in an endless wild place one might call uncivilised compared to the clostrophobic egregores

That is the lay of the land if you are outside the egregores where I am.

I remember reading somewhere that said archons came from interstellar space . I don't think that is quite correct from what I can see.. The gnostics go inward towards the blue. the "sky" is surrounding them, and outside their "sky" is the wild place. They've given sky/Akasha form and rules, their ideas - imposed(?). So beyond the ordered sky is no man's land (they think) where I am.

That would fit with the "interstellar space" concept of a few thousand years ago maybe.

Now in olden days "conscious bio-weapons" were made in wombs, Black octopus creatures that hijacked minds. I wonder about those ancient things and the label "archons". I know their mothers who were in "factories" and I remove the octopi from wombs when I find them. A bit more complicated then just aborting. The moms are quite the military girls in a feudal Japanese Bushido way.

These octopi can wrap themselves in thought forms , and if definition fits; "tulpas", maybe they are archons? I can understand the paranoias of mystics.

Maybe they are fed on our angry thoughts and that's how they think, just like conduits of human negative
emotions, unable to think for themselves.

That is a fitting description. It also fits with the mechanics of "greys" as I understand. Though as a a bio-weapon in the realm of consciousness, someone or something probably designed them for a purpose, war from what I understand. It is very old technology though, perhaps a bygone era.

Interesting wander in the wild ManyMasks. I've not taken much interest in gnostics and the egregores. I don't go in those places if I can help it.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I've had one following me for a long time, last night I could hear it calling out to me once again. Pretty spooky stuff, makes you feel like your losing your mind sometimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can anyone tell why I don't have one...????
I'm soooooo lonely. A tulpa might be nice.

Alls I haves is an echoes in mi'mind....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah they could all be tied in, we just keep renaming them this that and the other.
Who knows??? ... Not me but ima try find out by
Doin some practical.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

And I'm goin where the sun keeps shining...
Though the pourin rain, goin where the weather
Suits ma clothes.
Aww aww Ohh oh oh
Mmm mmmm
Lol
edit on 28-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join