It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Tulpas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
www.tulpa.info...
"A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will and memories..."

God would be a mass tulpa. All the ancient gods and godesses were mass tulpas who died out with those carrying them in their mind. Except maybe they didn't.
What if those kinds of creatures once they become big enough get passed down through our DNA.? Mice inherit fear from their parents, if you fear a tulpa that could get passed down as well.
And since they have a life of their own and their own free will they could cause certain behaviour in their host. I have a tulpa, but I just call it "contact" and didn't give it any details, it's just a fun companion, but I could build it to be an archangel, maybe even god.

I was wondering what others interested in the topic might think. Please share.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Reminds me of the summons in remake I've been playing, Final Fantasy 9.

Eidolons are born out of the legends and mythologies numerous peoples have told since the beginning of time. The conjoined memories of said legends enter the Crystal as part of the peoples' heritage, and manifest into magical creatures, whom the Crystal creates as its protectors. An eidolon's appearance depends on the time period it appears in: the old legends on the eidolon Shiva tell of it as a tiny pixie, whereas the Shiva summoned by Dagger is a grown woman.

There a super boss in the game that actually looks like a ufo.

The phenomenon can also be seen in the case of Ozma; found in an "eidolon cave," it can be speculated Ozma could be an ancient eidolon that has no proper form and manifests as a swirling ball of pure energy. Since mythology is what gives form to eidolons, it may be that the legends of Ozma have been forgotten, and thus Ozma has lost its form.

Not an academic explanation, but its a fair enough example.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It's a great example. Never played final fantasy but it lives in mythology means in the mind. Cool thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice, i guess that's another name for familiar spirits and there must be a lot of them in our dna, waiting to be noticed, brought back into God/consciousness, the movie hereditary springs into mind

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I don't know that movie. Is it good?
With familiar spirits what do you mean? Family spirits? Or pop culture demons and greys and stuff?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Check this...hermetic.com...
I was reading about Spares familiar spirits and the ad for that movie came on explaining the spirits in the movie haunted the persons dna, and i though fm that's a cool synchronicity right there, i dont know if thought forms, elementals and familiar spirits are the same thing, i sometimes feel there's an animal in me, but the path I'm on now makes sense of a lot of the crazy sh@t out there, although there is no sense to it, it's a crazy ass paradox that you can only but laugh at x
edit on 27-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

could UFO's be tulpas?

I read a fascinating article by Nick Redfern about this subject and it made me think...centuries ago people believed in fairies and claimed to have seen them, and at the turn of the 20th century there was flying blimp sightings-in the age of blimps-fast forward nearly fifty years later the term 'flying saucers' was coined.

But maybe-just maybe-god didn't create us, we created him. I'll have to say we will not know unless we can get tangible evidence,but I will say there is a lot of locked doors that need to be picked when it comes to the human brain.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That's the way I see it, the collective unconscious has everything imaginable I'n it and in times of heightened emotional states we can unknowingly make these things materialize

edit on 27-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mysterious Universe has been really diving into the topic of tulpas this year and I find it fascinating. Pouring enough intent and will into somthing creating a new entity. Imganinary friends and and golems come to mind.

Another interesting concept is that of the egregore. Which is the mass Tulpa your talking about.

For instance there would be an egregore for each of the countries and religions. There would be a egregore for any form of collective.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Edgar Cayce used to say "thoughts are things". I guess this would give new meaning to the word. Would they manifest through the body of the individual carrying them?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Specimen

It's a great example. Never played final fantasy but it lives in mythology means in the mind. Cool thanks.

One interesting, nerdy theory about Ozma though, is that if it so anicent an lost, it shouldn't exist at all anymore. Which could change the said idea about the origins of the eidolons, that they existed before hand but took their said forms later.

I do like to link that UFO's could have been the inspiration of sky gods/beast mythologies. However, the thing that Im stumped on is which came first, the chicken or the egg, did we make it up, or was it there first and it just adapting or playing along.

In the Orient, and not to be tacky here, Dragons are often linked to water and the weather. And so are ufo in some story's or sightings, then what the connection between a ufo and humanoid encounters and the high strangeness that it reeks of.

It accepted that most beleifs and mythologies could have originated from an early pro-form system, the first religion. The ancient astronaut theory is also a possibility, but what are the odds of them being revelant and able to endure such a thing as evolution to be real.

UFO's could be like astral red and white blood cells of this planet.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Years ago I read a sci/fi novel that had the premise that earth was being invaded. Not by aliens, but by memes. Now these memes were not the small memes that memes have now become associated with such as simple ''fads'' of thought. But rather these memes were huge gigantic memes that instead of being just mental constructs were indeed fundamental elemental thought processes that once attatched to a human mind would rule it, holding it captive to the strictures of the meme itself.
And these memes were at war with one another to rule the world.

This notion is itself a meme. It fits nicely with Plato's Forms. That maybe all the things we think are already thought in the realm of potentiality and these potentialities manifest through the various experiential developments we call humanity.

Sometimes I think that maybe we know very little of this reality at all. An interesting thread that kind of fits with this is one posted later this morning. The Dancing Plague
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Im thinking the more likely scenario is were THEIR Tulpas

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Have you been reading Discworld, sounds like "small gods", (if i remember the title)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ha and i thought i covered all the angles, but that is an interesting concept, i still think plants have a part to play, if they got consciousness and have been around longer than us they prob own us and we don't even know it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Maybe its the other way around. God is the originator, and we're the tulpas.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hi Peeple.

I'm not familiar with the word "tulpa" which is a Tibetan word I think. However I have experience with thought forms. Both on the making and the recieving.

I'll just stick to what I know and not quote other people.

* One can make a stand alone thought form to do something. - we are the puppeteer so to speak, we control it.

* One can make a stand alone thought form as an interface with another consciousness. The other consciousness becomes the puppeteer.

I don't intend to give a how-to here, just outline what is possible.

The term "thought form" is generally an occult term , it is misleading. A well crafted thought form can have mental (mind), feelings (astral) and aetheric (life force) and anything else for that matter built into it. Thought-feeling-life-form is probably better.

Simple ones can just be a weapon such as a shield or sword for occult defense and offense.

We can also "program" them. Give it a human form and behaviours for instance. My family had a habit of invoking Saint Anthony to help find lost objects. Not the best, but it worked on occasion.

I've crafted a thought form from the Japanese anime Elfen Lied.

Lucy, complete with invisible arms and dissociative identity disorder. Just her creation caused panic in the spiritual world, Folks came from everywhere.

On the recieving end, I had an encounter with a "grey alien" outside my home one evening. I have mentioned it on ATS before. It was a projected animated (ensouled?) thought form, It had good points and some big holes in logic by the creator/s.

I go outside my house to bring my car in from the verge and park it in the driveway. I get a show of lights like out of the film Close Encounters, the arrival at the mountaintop scene. I ignore it and put my car in the driveway. I get out of car and see a floating bright yellow grey alien with black almond eyes.

It moves too close and we look into each other's eyes. The scene from the movie Abyss where the girl sees the alien underwater.

The thing talks to me telepathically.

"We are not hostile" (silence from me)
"You are hostile" (I'm human what cha think ya stupid alien)
"We are the true greys" (trying to bypass my prejudice)
It wants to talk about my research. Yet only knows what I write on ATS.
I tell it to "get lost" and go inside to watch TV and "zone out".

That was a targeted attack, a "psyop" in ATS jargon.

The problem was that the creator was good at projection, but piss poor in his research.

He used two potent emotional movie moments to engage. Tried to bypass prejudices and didn't know much about me.

My Lucy from Elfen Lied is for folks like the creator of that attack using the grey. Just psychic warfare.

Now, groups of people can create thought forms called Egregores by occultists. Big group thought forms.

The thing about thought forms is this: create a thought form and someone (a spirit) can make it it's home and take over.

That is fine if you know who it is. That is an interface for communication between two very different consciousnesses before direct communication is possible. Gotta get to know each other and be comfy.

Anyway, that is an intro to Thought forms 101.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Could be as most of them are lights. Could also be they evolve in time because they are reflections of the future. Interesting to think about, right?
I would love to pick those doors, but tangible evidence could be hard to get, as it's mostly in the mind of the experiencer.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The egregore from final fantasy?
Thanks I didn't watch that but it seems my concept isn't new at all...

a reply to: pointessa

Sure they would be poltergeists if excited, those things always happen around people and seem some to attract everything woo more than others. Some play out from inside the carrier unnoticed, but if whatisthisthan is right they could also be responsible for telepathy.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Before I wrote it I had "meme wars" in my head too, we talked about that in the first Meta Cafè and the concept didn't ever leave my mind. There's a book? Interesting.
The good forgiving god vs the revenger and punisher, so t8 speak.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join