It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cesar Sayoc a domestic terrorist??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its reality in court. Like justice is blind. And do not discuss the case with anyone outside the courtroom advice to a juror.
Its never been reality in public opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
Pretty sure he can use his resume position as Manager at the Stir crazy strip club and insanity defense might still fly

John Warnock Hinckley Jr. is a good one to remember

Why did George H.W. Bush and his cabinet determine that John W. Hinckley Jr. — the man who in 1981 tried to kill the newly inaugurated President Ronald Reagan — was a lone nut, and no conspiracy, foreign or domestic, was involved? How did they arrive at this conclusion just five hours after the shooting, without any thorough examination?

And why won’t the Federal Bureau of Investigation release its documents on the shooter?

The Hinckleys and the Bushes have been friendly for decades, going back to the days when both families set down stakes in the dusty town of Midland, Texas, a magnet for the children of wealthy, East Coast families seeking to cash in on the oil boom.

The Hinckleys were donors to Poppy Bush’s political campaigns over the years, and they gave to support the first, unsuccessful bid for Congress of the young George W. Bush, in 1978. The families lived close to each other, they socialized; I saw indications that, at one point, they may have shared the same lawyer.

Even more strangely, Neil Bush, son of the vice president, was scheduled to have dinner with Hinckley’s brother, Scott, the day after the shooting.

Genealogy chart showing how George W. Bush (43rd U.S. President) is the 9th cousin to John Hinckley, Jr. (Shot President Ronald Reagan) via their common ...

John Hinckley Jr., who shot Ronald Reagan, freed for good from .... Sep 10, 2016 - The man who shot President Ronald Reagan is scheduled to leave a Washington mental hospital for good today. Reported to have been driven by an obsessive fixation on Jodie Foster, Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity and remained under institutional psychiatric care until September 2016. Public outcry over the verdict led to the Insanity Defense Reform Act of 1984, which altered the rules for consideration of mental illness of defendants in Federal Criminal Court proceedings in the United States. He was released from institutional psychiatric care on September 10, 2016, and lives with his mother.[1]

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ive heard that red sparrow.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Who ever build and shipped the devices is a criminal. I am unconvinced the devices are real. I am convinced it plays into someone’s agenda. I don’t believe in coincidences.
Personally I am not afraid. If I were afraid then someone would be a terrorest.
edit on 27-10-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Oh here we go. Defend all MAGA!

He sent bombs even though fake to cause political fear. Even though no one was harmed, according to the definition of terrorism, he is a terrorist. Now for those of you who support the violent acts of ANTIFA, do you have the moral courage to condemn ANTIFA under the same definition or only when it suits your beliefs?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I condemn any and all acts of violence unless it is me against those that harm my family.
In regards to this “Antifa” bunch I believe that is a self proclaimed thingy. Not an organized group. That could by why they are not labeled as a threat. Plus who is scared of a bunch of liberal cry babies anyways? Certainly not I.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This forum is getting ridiculous!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: seeker1963

I condemn any and all acts of violence unless it is me against those that harm my family.
In regards to this “Antifa” bunch I believe that is a self proclaimed thingy. Not an organized group. That could by why they are not labeled as a threat. Plus who is scared of a bunch of liberal cry babies anyways? Certainly not I.

This OP isn't about acts of violence. It is about domestic terrorism.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If the bombs were meant to go off, I would have a LOT of trouble seeing the guy as NOT a domestic terrorist. He was targeting political figures. But the bombs were likely not meant to harm anyone, so I can see the gray area.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
If the bombs were meant to go off, I would have a LOT of trouble seeing the guy as NOT a domestic terrorist. He was targeting political figures. But the bombs were likely not meant to harm anyone, so I can see the gray area.

The question is "how gray is it".

💨

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The MAGAbomber targeted democrats and CNN. He should get a presidential pardon!! He was probably "one of the fine people" we hear about.

edit on 27-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The MAGAbomber targeted democrats and CNN. He should get a presidential pardon!! He was probably "one of the fine people" we hear about.

All staged and part of the psy-ops.

voters lizts

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just remember that César Sayoc is a ‘white male’

And Elizabeth Warren is ‘Cherokee’

Regardless of the fake bombs, the Pittsburgh shooting or the migrant invasion. Nobody is going to vote democrat.

So give it up dnc, it’s NOT working

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
ATS be like:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
powderedwigsociety.com...

As liberal morons celebrate a Trump supporter mailing bombs to Democrats, not so fast. Several very troubling things about this guy. Take our poll

b ullet points i found in article :

his sur name is likely false,

“Sayoc” may be an alias. There are now many corroborated reports that “Sayoc” is not his real last name, that his real name is Cesar Altieri Randazzo, which could explain how whoever Sayoc is is a registered Republican
(( a long term sleeper ?
))

he has no Seminole bloodline as claimed

he never danced with Chippendales

the ongoing Poll Results favor Cesar being a fake instead of a flake, but a fall-guy/patsy in either case
(i am leaning to him being a dupped Agent, coerced by the local Sheriffs office with the covert aide from the FBI
deep-state actors in placing the faux bombs in mailboxes up north (in the absence of USPS Delivery)

edit on th31154073539828032018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

He was intimidating the civilian population. Just because they're members of congress doesn't remove them from the civilian population. That's one of the big points of having the President as CIC -- He's a civilian. If the President is civilian, so are members of Congress, and if members of Congress are, then people who used to be members of the government but are back in their private lives would be even moreso.

As far as dangerous to humans? We really don't know how dangerous these actually were. The wording we are getting from law enforcement and the Feds keeps dancing around this directly. None of those devices had to be exploded which says they were pretty darn incompetently put together for all that they might have had some kind of explosive material inside them, but fireworks have explosive material inside them too, and how much do we consider them directly dangerous? How many of us buy and fire them off with our families, including children, every year?

Without directly knowing more on this, we can't say.

And as for directly trying to influence policy, we also can't say. We simply don't know enough. His van and his actions are the biggest indicators we have, and they aren't specific. Several of his devices went to people who really aren't in any position to affect current policy beyond opening their big mouths. We don't actually know specifically what he wants.

Tragically, we know about the synagogue shooter than we do about this guy's motives and aims beyond sending possible bombs to prominent leftists for ... reasons.

To fully nail down the true definition as you list it, we do actually have to know more because right now, we're directly checking one box. It won't surprise me if we check off at least one if not the other two, but right now, we don't know for sure. Certainly, there ought to be enough to put this guy for a long time in either case.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

The first question is, the 13 devices that were mailed, were the functional bombs? If they were not functional, then there was never any action ‘"dangerous to human life". So that he mean he’s not a domestic terrorist.

(i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

I would say yes to intimidate, but I think saying the civilian population is a stretch.

(ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;

This is a No, unless you want to say the bombing was to make Trump go after democrats that break the laws. Like, it the governement isn’t going to enforce the law. We, the people, we deal justice. That’s thin, very thin and wouldn’t get play in the MSM

or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

If the devices were not functional, then all of iii is out too.

I don’t see how one can call him a domestic terrorist, lots of other things, yeah, but tomestic terrorist...no

What day you ATS?

It was on domestic soil....created terror....no matter his/her nationality...no matter if devices worked or not, nor what was used

Terror...created on domestic land. Pretty clear to me....!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Disposable Identity

😎

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Is Cesar Sayoc a domestic terrorist??

Yes.

Period.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I posted this in another thread last night imgur.com... and everybody seems to be going over the stickers in the back right hand window of his vehicle ?

Something is amiss here , maybe we should be looking at other things NOT getting reported Did Saudis, CIA Fear Khashoggi 9/11 Bombshell

Did the Government of Canada and the City of Toronto Cover Up A Terrorist Plot to Commit Mass Murder?

Are things to Google

www.foxnews.com...

www.express.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join