It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cesar Sayoc a domestic terrorist??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
True, I shouldn't have thrown that in but this shouldn't even be a discussion. I'm no nazi so please continue, my point was made, rather harshly and I'm sorry for being a cyberbully. I was a domestic terdist by putting fear into op to dissuade him from speaking his opinion. I'll probably get charged with intimidation and you won't hear from me for a while. No point in editing my comments because they're in the logs.

edit on 10/27/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

From all outward appearances so far, I'm not convinced he even had what it takes to go domestic!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I posted this in another thread last night imgur.com... and everybody seems to be going over the stickers in the back right hand window of his vehicle ?

Something is amiss here , maybe we should be looking at other things NOT getting reported Did Saudis, CIA Fear Khashoggi 9/11 Bombshell

Did the Government of Canada and the City of Toronto Cover Up A Terrorist Plot to Commit Mass Murder?

Are things to Google

edit on 27/10/2018 by stonerwilliam because: ssspppeeeellllings

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

This OP reads as a grasping defense for what he did.... But at least you're trying to base it on the law.

I suppose he could try to make the case that he really is a master bomb builder and knew how to make better bombs but since he made dud bombs, he really truly intended no harm...

He could also make the defense that he was not trying to "terrorize" anyone except the recipients, nor was he trying to influence a specific policy or official act, so it wasn't a terrorist act. Just your basic garden variety bomb threat donchaknow.

Prosecutors can charge him as they see fit; whatever defense he provides, it will be the jury who determines what if any crimes were committed.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
He is a special operator or agent to influence targeted populations based on the mission of the Global Engagement Center created when Obama signed the NDAA 2017 and has been receiving funding annually since.

Whether he even knew what he was being paid to do or not is up for speculation. But as far as those who believe this is the turning point that will help the election, if it's too good to be true, it is. Because it's a government funded lie that is legally protected in writing.

The Global Engagement Center is run by the secretary of state, which currently happens to be the CIA, Mr Mike pompeo.

I love how people keep ignoring this relevant Information as if I made it up, when it's all there in writing and being actively funded. I wonder why the news never covers this agency???

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

According to the Patriot act, yes he is.

Was the Unabomber a domestic terrorist? No, he wasn't. But the laws changed since then.

Also, it doesn't matter if the bombs were functional or not. Sending a device that appears to be a bomb can be enough to be charged...especially since he used the USPS.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ummm...NO...no he is not a domestic terrorist...

He is innocent until proved guilty...Not having had a trial yet...he is only guilty in the court of MSM and public opinion...

Thankfully those are not the law of the land just yet...and he is still innocent of the charges...and therefore not a terrorist...domestic or otherwise...

Who knows what the future may hold...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Disposable identities are set up years ahead of purposeful use.

When "activation" becomes "necessary", usually a willing "volunteer" matching the identity becomes public.

The "volunteer" goes through all the necessary motions to convince an unsuspecting public.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Of course he's a domestic terrorist, the media described him as a white male....

What a pathetically partisan response. Who the last white male deemed a domestic terrorist?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: stonerwilliam

From all outward appearances so far, I'm not convinced he even had what it takes to go domestic!

Yeah man, dude shoulda just stuck with posting memes on the internet, or his van.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They had explosive material so we're indeed a danger under the right conditions.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The person responsible is a domestic terrorist. Exactly who is responsible has not been settled.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Of course he's a domestic terrorist, the media described him as a white male....

What a pathetically partisan response. Who the last white male deemed a domestic terrorist?

Dylann roof..

But I was really pointing out the media's demonization of white males.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The putz is obviously crazy.

I don’t think you can be found guilty of being a domestic terrorist when you are delusional .
edit on 27-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
or eat pork...that is the litmus test used.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Fallingdown
or eat pork...that is the litmus test used.

Any post that mentions bacon is worth a star.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And yesterday someone had the nerve to say to me that they weren't saying no harm no foul in regards to the bombs not detonating that I was being dramatic. For real. Actually called me out asking me to link examples. I saw it and just moved on.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes, without a doubt, the MAGAt bomber is an domestic terrorist, and should be dealt with as such. a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If he is.

He's the kind you want.

The kind where no body dies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join