It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Harry Potter Books have a real story hidden underneath?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

A lot of cognitive dissonance in that link.
Crowley spent his honeymoon at the GP site in Egypt so there is an esoteric tie with that.
The Very Lucky Boy qho's luck ran out due to the laws of probability.
Only key in with my comment was blacked out at 7:12.

edit on 11-5-2020 by Slichter because: add graphic link

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In an interview when asked if her characters are based on real people JK said yes, some of them are. One of them is Gildaroy Lockhart. JK said the man that character is based on is so narcissistic that he would never believe it was about him and that if she told him it was he would somehow end up taking credit for the whole series.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Rowling likes to keep us guessing, there is yet another interpretation near bottom of link below for Gilderoy Lockhart:-
www.wizardingworld.com...
Fawkes the Phoenix is much easier to interpret:-
harrypotter.fandom.com...
The "Order of the Phoenix" was a master stroke, it is a logo of many secret societies, as the Phoenix burns and is reborn, the symbolism is taking away old beliefs to be initiated into the mysteries:-
www.phoenixmasonry.org...
harrypotter.fandom.com...
Some from outside the UK, may not know of how we celebrate 5th November with fireworks, but we also burn an image of Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament, so he is burnt and returns to be burnt again, like a Phoenix!!
www.insider.com...

edit on 11-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding info.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I thought i would change the topic for a while and write about "The Wizard of Oz", the film does seem cursed!
Adding some black humour to this thread.
A) In the history of films, few have been watched more than The Wizard of Oz, however the fake snow during the film was ASBESTOS FLAKES:-
www.kazanlaw.com...
It doesn't surprise me that the film could have a hidden meaning, many that had interest in "Mystery Schools" did put secret meanings into children's books, L. Frank Baum joined "The Theosophical Society" in 1892, and published the Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 1900, so had the background to put in codes.
en.wikipedia.org...
I will continue with the list soon, any want to be on the original "Yellow Brick Road?"

edit on 13-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding info.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Black Humour.
Judy Garland was found dead in Chelsea, London on 22nd June 1969, but i don't know exactly when she died, it could have been late the previous night on the Summer Solstice:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Judy sadly didn't have a good life, she never found somewhere over the Rainbow......but she may have found peace in rising up in another tornado that was raging late the previous night in Kansas on 21 June 1969, which is very spooky, scroll down link to last entry tornado:-
www.tornadohistoryproject.com...
The exploitation of Judy Garland was awful:-
www.express.co.uk...
The tornado in the film that made Judy Garland famous is below:-
www.youtube.com...
www.islandnet.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Everyone loves the "Golden Age Of Hollywood", but did the stars have a good time with "The Wizard of OZ"????
The Tin Man didn't, the role was originally contracted to Buddy Ebsen, however he suffered an almost fatal allergic reaction, due to aluminium dust inhaled with his silver paint!
Even Jack Haley who took over nearly lost an eye due to aluminium paint, please scroll down to "The Tin Man" in The Wizard of Oz":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Even poor old Scarecrow actor had a lucky break, Ray Bolger had been contracted to play "Tinman", but swapped at last minute, gasp!
www.snopes.com...
On 23 December 1938, while filming the Wicked Witch's exit from Munchkinland in a blaze of fire,
Hamilton suffered first-degree burns on the right side of her face and second-degree burns on her right hand, the flames rose too soon, before she had descended below the stage.
Hamilton's green makeup was copper-based, potentially toxic,and had to be removed from her burned flesh with alcohol, which was a painful process. She was not able to return to the movie until 10 February.
When she did return, she wore green gloves, since her hand was not fully healed.
Hamilton's infamous Witch's laugh blew out sound equipment circuits
For several weeks after she completed work on her role,
Hamilton's complexion retained a green tinge from the Witch's makeup.
oz.fandom.com...

edit on 13-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yup, she actually does have those shoes, lol.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Hey, Astronomer,

Luna Lovegood here.

So, first: the number '12': it means the number of months in a year. Also, in correlation to the constellations. We must each figure out our own path. That is why the house is hidden in HP. Dobie, the House Servant, was like a Jimminy Cricket. Our conscience.
Fitzroy Square: it is a maze. Was that not a HP moment?
A maze: represents our life journey; choice, freedom; there is no left or right. There's only one way to get through. We make mistakes along the way; backtrack; take another turn; another try; if we make it to the end, and we make the wrong choices, we must live with that. That is our destiny. That is why the Deathly Hallows was made.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
I thought CanadianMason might like this next part and post a reply, the Architect of Fitzroy Square was Robert Adam, who was a Freemason, and a member of the "Mystical Royal Society", links below:-
freemasonrymatters.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
In looking down on Fitzroy Square, what do you think he is trying to create as an image?
upload.wikimedia.org...

I'm not the first to ask esoteric questions about Harry Potter as shown below:-
moviedecon.blogspot.com...

Hi Canadianmason,
I thought that looking down on Fitzroy Square, that Robert Adam may be using the square and circle!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi Luna Lovegood,
You are in the Harry Potter story, where you work and date of establishment in the U.S. was started by a white magician, as date is aligned to Sirius, the society does very good work for others, so the alignment worked!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey, Astro. Luna here.

I'm just looking at your avatar; it reminds me of someone I work with everyday. What does it mean to you?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Hey, Astro. Luna here.

I'm just looking at your avatar; it reminds me of someone I work with everyday. What does it mean to you?

Hi Luna,
Please read my comments on pages below to fully understand my interest in the 5th Element and the Golden Ratio, i'm obsessed with pentagrams and pentagons:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
While not being patronizing, it may take some time to understand, i don't know what you have read about Phi, i search for my god through math, your husband knows about the Golden Ratio.
I have put a larger avatar picture below:-

edit on 24-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It is hard to know what is electional astrology or unconscious alignments regarding history.
There is an interesting link below regarding astrology magic, although the example is using projected measure for Sirius, not parans or real astronomy:-
www.renaissanceastrology.com...
Probably the best remembered Lion was the "Cowardly Lion", played by Bert Lahr, in the Wizard of Oz, he always makes me laugh, but obviously he was a Leo, born on 13th August 1895 in New York. LOL!
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Everyone loves the "Golden Age Of Hollywood", but did the stars have a good time with "The Wizard of OZ"????
The Tin Man didn't, the role was originally contracted to Buddy Ebsen, however he suffered an almost fatal allergic reaction, due to aluminium dust inhaled with his silver paint!
Even Jack Haley who took over nearly lost an eye due to aluminium paint, please scroll down to "The Tin Man" in The Wizard of Oz":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Even poor old Scarecrow actor had a lucky break, Ray Bolger had been contracted to play "Tinman", but swapped at last minute, gasp!
www.snopes.com...
On 23 December 1938, while filming the Wicked Witch's exit from Munchkinland in a blaze of fire,
Hamilton suffered first-degree burns on the right side of her face and second-degree burns on her right hand, the flames rose too soon, before she had descended below the stage.
Hamilton's green makeup was copper-based, potentially toxic,and had to be removed from her burned flesh with alcohol, which was a painful process. She was not able to return to the movie until 10 February.
When she did return, she wore green gloves, since her hand was not fully healed.
Hamilton's infamous Witch's laugh blew out sound equipment circuits
For several weeks after she completed work on her role,
Hamilton's complexion retained a green tinge from the Witch's makeup.
oz.fandom.com...

Margaret Hamilton after being burned, had a stand in for any "Fireworks" involving the wicked witch, being Betty Danko, and she was scarred for life:-
oz.fandom.com...
To finish up on "The Wizard of Oz", i thought i would stop the black humour and show a funny video:-
www.youtube.com...
Music below:-
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

i search for my god through math

You probably have heard of the old CIA Kryptos sculpture, never officially solved and potentially holding the "hidden" puzzle key of the millennium.

www.nytimes.com...

Okay, here's how I reverse-engineered part 3, once I heard Ferdinando's '192' number via Gary. I understood that there were simple mathematical formulae for deriving the answer, but I was curious as to whether I could come up with a more straightforward "pencil and paper" visual solution.

I think there is a straight forward mathematical solution linking part 3 to the unsolved part 4.
If it can only be recognized by Caffeine addled rocking horse people sharing a Joni Mitchell psychotic event, there is not much hope though.

There is also an esoteric Canadian clue in Latin on the Canadian Coat of Arms that might help "A Mari Usque Ad Mare".

Actually solving part 3 with paper and pencil would make that more meaningful.
That might help get us back at least to Brightwater New Zealand?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter
I've spent some time on this so hope it helps, however these codes are notorious for leading you up the garden path, LOL!
I have spend my time looking where date of dedication of Kryptos is aligned to Sirius, as this code is mentioned in Dan Brown's books "The Da Vinci Code" and "The Lost Symbol"
Jim Sanborn says W W knows the code but also says he might have fooled him, by W W he means William Webster who was the Director of the C.I.A., but is now in charge of Homeland Security Advisory Council, you can see how this is aligned by link below:-
The alignment for the C.I.A. is below:-
The big question is "would Sanborn align the date of dedication being 3rd November 1990, of Kryptos to Sirius?". Many secret societies do, but it is interesting that that leads us to Rosslyn Chapel by using midnight day marker, where it rises!
www.wired.com...
www.americanbar.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
By using midnight day marker on 3rd November 1990, we find Sirius rising in the East, in area of Rosslyn Chapel, Edinburgh, Scotland.
www.rosslynchapel.com...

edit on 29-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding links.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No other locations, Edinburgh's location is fixed by Latitude and Longitude,
Longitude=Time (midnight), and Latitude being where Sirius rises:-
Edinburgh longitude is 03* West approx.
Latitude is approx. 56* North.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
2edinburgh.com...
Perhaps Scottish Rite Day may interest????
This is 12th November 2016, it is purely a Latitude alignment along approx. 56th Parallel North being an ancient Egyptian Day marker, any guess what it will show along the horizon of Rosslyn Chapel?
But not fixed alignment so will show up along the 56th Parallel North line:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Southern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite is in Washington DC, and Called The House of the Temple, featured on above video, Albert Pike is buried there.
It is aligned on three dates to Sirius. Link below:-
I thought i would leave a link to the Knight's Templar rule book, it really looks like a boring existence, and smelly!
www.history.com...
The date of Friday 13th October 1307 has gone down in history, many think it is where the superstition of Friday 13th came from, however it was the date that many of the Knight's Templar were rounded up to be placed in prison, as shown on link below:-
www.history.com...

The legend is that many escaped to Edinburgh with treasure that could be buried in Rosslyn Chapel.
But what really made them choose Edinburgh?
Perhaps the date means more than we know, for using midnight day marker, perhaps the stars favoured the Knight's going there in their beliefs, for both Regulus (Richard the LIONHEART) and Sirius was rising on that day. Regulus is the heart of the Lion in Leo.
It wasn't easy calibrating midnight during that time, clock towers were only just in use, but using local time it was possible to calcalate when the Sun was near the Nadir.
It may have influenced the escaping Knight's Templars on 13th October 1307 to make for Edinburgh for astrological beliefs.....who knows?
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-5-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The Kryptos puzzle covers a lot of years.
The plain text for part three (Which I was focusing on) came from Howard Carters "Entering King Tut's Tomb, 1923".
This might be important from a mathematical perspective, but any explanation would sound extremely esoteric.
The great Pyramid and Rosslyn Chapel for that matter were built before the use of the printing press as a mass media tool.
Advanced problems were obviously solved before Leibniz explained the need for higher order derivatives or differential equations but that isn't universally understood as we didn't have a universal calculus.

Your Wired link describes the Berlin clock clue which should help with the WW key, at least until the plane Dieter Binninger was flyinginwasspotted above the Steinecke Bakery shortly before crashing.
Van Gogh, and the memorials from the Daughters of the Confederacy are frequently misidentified.
I'll reread your links looking for math clues,

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My friend listens to these audiobooks. I crash into his couch every now and then.

I dislike Hermione Granger. The know-it-all-one. The nosy one.

Yes, given, she is strong. Stronger than what i am. But i dislike her, i am unable to give further definitions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join