It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Harry Potter Books have a real story hidden underneath?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Anything big happening MayDay 20/20

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Hi, i tend to look for intentional or deliberate political astrology, and a week is a long time in politics, let alone May in 2020!
But i can show you something to amuse you about intentional political astrology that happens this week! Since Britain joined Europe dates have been aligned to the stars, being Sirius or Alnilam at day markers.
There are crucial votes happening in the London Parliament this week about Brexit that will create chaos, these votes happen on and between 12th March to 14th March 2019, link below:-
www.carpmaels.com...
The knives could be out for Prime Minister Theresa May the day after on 15th March, very apt, being the Ides of March!
en.wikipedia.org...
The Votes start on 12th March and using midnight day marker, Sirius is rising in the East, sit back and watch the fun in this Harry Potter event in astrology magic, who knows, it might work this time LOL!!!!!!
Astronomy graph below set at midnight day marker:-

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Ides of March was used on this day, sadly i wasn't able to pin point where....it happened in Christchurch New Zealand!

en.wikipedia.org...

You can guess the alignment to actual time the attack happened, real life Harry Potter!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join