It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

facebook deleted the profile of bomber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
All right Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, et al -

18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So before Facebook was able to delete all his accounts yesterday. Me and a coworker was able to pull up one account. The name was under Soyac Cesar jr. I wish I would have gotten a screen shot. The profile picture was of Kathy Griffin holding trumps head and the feed was full of Democrat posts. After seeing that there is no way this guy was a republican.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
also looks like he is in Broward County where we have Sherrif Scott Isreal in charge LOL.

Ah! That explains it all...
The Sheriff from Coward County.... now I'm 100% sure the FBI went all Derren Brown on Cesar.

edit on 14101431am312018Sat, 27 Oct 2018 07:14:39 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

i found a youtube video that recorded his page since november 2015

Who and why? What proof did this person offer that this was real?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

...there isn’t any other major intelligence stuff that goes on in that area is there... I mean... it’s not a hotbed for that stuff right... I mean... CentCom isn’t there right... 🤨

Yeah, I've been meaning to dig and see what kind of operations are going on in Israel's territory. It's almost assuredly a hot bed of some sort---too many things happening out of there to ignore and they were quick to make him a part of the town hall shenanigans.

Also wondering about the mental health system there---shades of MK-ULTRA. Maybe something along the lines of Newtown (New Town) and site of Sandy Hook. Newtown is seemingly some sort of model for the Agenda 21/globalist vision. A lot of folk with security clearances live there and digging with that "model city" aspect in mind turned up a lot of strange facts that I found curious.
edit on 27-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

The Sheriff from Coward County.... now I'm 100% sure the FBI went all Derren Brown on Cesar.

Or some globalist/outlaw faction from within the IC, but, yeah, it begs for some digging.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

the video had 3 years worth of photos, friends, and posts. youtube deleted the video this morning but it was real. im not a liberal. im on his side

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
They just scoured the net looking for the most ridiculous, ultra right Trump supporter to find the perfect mark who would "believably" fit the profile to the gullible masses.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: fightzone58

i found a youtube video that recorded his page since november 2015

Who and why? What proof did this person offer that this was real?

What proof do you offer that he is actually the bomber?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
They just scoured the net looking for the most ridiculous, ultra right Trump supporter to find the perfect mark who would "believably" fit the profile to the gullible masses.

I highly doubt they had to " scour" people freely offer up their info on social media. I'm pretty sure they have a data base in place with categories set up. One of my buddies does work for FB and he's not allowed to talk about the work he does. Says they watch and record anything and everything said on social media.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
youtube video has been pulled, hope someone downloaded it, just for prosperity of course

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The fact that the profiles and posts disappear from view doesn't mean they were deleted, only hidden from the public.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
youtube video has been pulled, hope someone downloaded it, just for prosperity of course

Not sure about an archive video, but on another thread, Frogette post linked thisFB photo archive since the page is no longer available.

It does appear to be Cesar in many of the pics enjoying life, but admittedly, if he is a con man this is what one would expect. Projecting a persona of success.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I will not be surprised if we find out that he was at some time employed in the trump businesses. The link to New York and south Florida makes me think it is possible he actually knew or worked for trump. And for the poster above discussing the Kathy Griffin holding trump's head post, he had a picture of her on the van as well. And pictures of other democratic figures. It was supposed to represent those that he opposed. Not those he follows.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And you know this how? If you would have seen it. You would sing a different tune. a reply to: MayRenee

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I will not be surprised if we find out that he was at some time employed in the trump businesses. The link to New York and south Florida makes me think it is possible he actually knew or worked for trump.

Yeah, because there's not millions of people in those areas. Trump knows them all and employed them all at some point...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Xcathdra

The fact that the profiles and posts disappear from view doesn't mean they were deleted, only hidden from the public.

Fair point.

Gab announced they located one of the guys accounts and secured it and backed it up and contacted law enforcement. My view of facebook / twitter etc has massively dropped over the years with the way they silence people who arent democrats / left.

Gab announced today that after making that announcement there was a concerted effort by "giant tech companies" to de-legitimize the platform. The result - a loss of support from PayPal and other companies.

My guess is the left wing control over social media platforms didnt like the competition from a platform they couldnt control. So they opted to try and destroy them.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Somehow Gab gets attacked and smeared by the Mainstream News Media, but when Facebook,Twitter do it. They are given the fifth freedom?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join