It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps I was Wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To make fun of anyone who admits their faults, well that is wrong.

You have my respect!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He was wrong about who was behind. We still don't know for sure why. It might be more complicated than just "Derp! Democrats, bad. Derp!"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
In my heart, I still have doubts, but they got this dude with DNA, and that's pretty hard to argue with.

Come on this is CIA 101

A single spoon collected in the coffee shop would do the job.

As for Trump condemning the guy, I think he's being smart and getting ahead of the leftist media. He doesn't want to look like a conspiracy nut tho. Better keep playing the game...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Just trying to walk it back a little.

We don't need this!

I'm a big boy, and I can stand a little bit of fire. If for nothing else, then for all of us.

This must END!
Just post a good recipe and all will be forgotten

Remember, people have a low attention span, They often do not remember anything from a few days ago if another carrot is dangled in front of them.

I forgot...What was I discussing again?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You were at the right place to consider this as conspiratorial. He has been presented by the "press" as a zealot and a kook but that doesn't tell the whole story. You were right to always question what the MSM promote to the masses.

I wouldn't apologize just yet. This rodeo is just getting started. Don't ever put anything below politicians-especially just before a really important election.

We still can't breathe a sigh of relief. Yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No flames from me.

Admitting being wrong is something that requires integrity.

We are all wrong at times.

I wish the talking heads of conservatism who were promoting the false flag idea had your level of decency.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
No flames from me.

Admitting being wrong is something that requires integrity.

We are all wrong at times.

I wish the talking heads of conservatism who were promoting the false flag idea had your level of decency.

You still don't understand why? Look at the Kavanaugh debacle. Nothing about that whole thing could have been taken at face value for what the press tried to tell us. And very often, when incidents like this happen, you can't trust anything the press reports about them to begin with, either, because the press loves to speculate about how it must be what it seems to be in this case.

Every single violent incident since Trump took office has been blamed on someone like this guy appears to be by the press.

And let's face it, if you're going to mail a bunch of bombs to people you seem to hate, the last thing you would think you would do is turn yourself into a bad parody of what everyone supposes the very worst leftist idea of a MAGA supporter would be. The detail missing from this guy is ethnicity. He's not white! He even has the Johnny-Come-Lately voter registration signalling that he was clearly all-in on Trump and no one but Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Like when the right tries to make the left own things that a few members of antifa have done?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Great reply (as always), but just know...this perp is going to be the only perp in this case. He is what he is. He might be real, he might not be, but he's definitely going to be the only one (at least the only one we'll ever see).

Trump dropped the hammer on this dude today, and sided with Justice (dept). We may (likely) never know what really happened, but the cards are dealt. In the world of smoke and mirrors of politics (which it truly is), Trump made a stand. He took down an 'apparent' rabid supporter. The lines are drawn. The narrative will not change much from here. There's too much baggage.

Right or wrong, this dude is "the guy", and it would appear, at least, he really is "the guy".

Just some crazy loser apparently. There's no backing up from this point now.

And so it will go. (As it should)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well done.

Maybe there's hope for ATS.

And our country.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I've seen hundreds of posters here on ATS today suggesting conservatives should eat "crow".

I will eat that crow, I will. I will readily admit I was wrong. So, go ahead, tell me to eat it. I will.

I will not make excuses, I will just plate it up and eat it. I was mistaken.

P.S. Know one thing about this Cowboy...I'm honest. Never lie, never misguide a situation.

I was wrong.

Nothing wrong with being wrong we should be allowed to speculate all we like, it was a perfectly feasible stance to take, it's a bit silly to say eat crow because let's face we would all be eating crow at one point or another and I'm assuming crow tastes like crap.

link   
Above all I feel sorry for Alex Jones, he's made himself look like a ranting idiot.

Oh wait...... He's always been a ranting idiot.

How dumb are the people who listen to that knob head

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Like when the right tries to make the left own things that a few members of antifa have done?

No. We want you to admit that ANTIFA is bad for you guys and that it's a bad look when your political figures own them and in the case of Seattle, sort of stand back and let them roam free.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I wish ALL the talking heads would have a bit of integrity.

Even just a little!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Antifa arrests are being made.
Proud Boy arrests are being made.

Crazy bombers are being arrested.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I actually think this event bodes ill for even ANTIFA.

No matter what way you slice this, it was a horrible spectacle of violence, something America has never seen (in a partisanship context).

As I noted; this must END. We are NOT that.

We just aren't.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As they all SHOULD be!!

Arrested, tried, convicted and put away in incarceration for a very long time!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Bad is bad, and more people need to admit it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They should eat crow because they did their absolute hardest to make the perpetrator anything but a conservative Trump supporter...truth be damned.

It was their absolute prerogative to make sure, in their partisan reality, that a conservative would NEVER do such a thing.

So massive props for using your brain.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think your being a twit. Use your memory. The left has been pulling false flags to play victim for a long time. Tipping over headstones....the naval academy...etc. etc.

As the details of this are coming out a lots not adding up. Its just a big orgy of evidence gift wrapped for the mid terms to try and label Nationalists as violent....... Meanwhile we have seen all kinds of fantasy fiction over trump being assasignated, decapitated, Baron Raped and kidnapped and the list goes on. Now nationalist are being lectured from the communist mob about being civil... LOL.

Not me brother. These people should to be rounded up by LE IMO. All they have produced in the last 2 years is violence, damage, destruction, and death. They are not stopping nor are they going too. There will be no peace with these violent communists even if they get what they want.

People need to get out of this 90s mentality and realize whats going on. Study history an look at what has occured in other countries facing these people. They will simply not allow peace to happen. It goes against everything they are trying to accomplish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join