It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps I was Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I will stand before you and say I "did" suggest the bomber was a leftist "false flag". I did. Perhaps I was wrong.

You are welcome to make fun of me. Perhaps I deserve it.

I will readily admit I am a conservative. Equally, I will readily admit I sometimes fiercely debate liberal mantras.

I do so in the spirit of debate.

It would appear, the recent terror bombing episode was perpetrated by an apparent Trump supporter, and a person whom I have no agreement with.

This was WRONG! I do NOT support this person's actions, and I wish GRAVE ill upon them for their acts. But, at the end of the day, I would be remiss if I didn't say I was "wrong" with my theories.

I will stand before all of ATS and acknowledge my faults. Violence in politics is WRONG...ALWAYS!

I will take my lumps for my theories being wrong.

In any case, I stand for freedom and a true democratic republic wherein violence has no place.

Flame away on me, as you feel appropriate.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

S'okay man.

No one knew.

We were all speculating.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
How much lying does the media have to do before the lesson from The Boy Who Cried Wolf is acknowledged?

This is what has occurred here.

So much fake news that no one can tell what is and isnt a lie. You must assume it is all a lie from a survival standpoint, which only makes sense.

It's not right, but it is exactly what happened.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

In any case, I stand for freedom and a true democratic republic wherein violence has no place.

It would be great if everyone just stopped playing the blame game and unified moving forward with this one statement.

Let's end the good versus evil game too. Disagree with policy and live with agreeing to disagree.

That's what it used to mean to be an American.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Don't sweat it. No one can be right all of the time. I've been wrong a time or two.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hell, it is always a guess since it is hard to predict which crazy is being crazy though I still believe the Vegas shooter was either employed or an informant for a .gov agency who is still covering their asses.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
One crazy POS dosent paint everyone the same colour. Just remember he is a human first, then a American, then a republican. At what point do we not shoulder the blame of others. When they arnt our friends? When they arnt our piers? When they arnt our creed? When they arnt of our party? When they arnt of our land?
I personally draw then line when they arnt me.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Perhaps you were, perhaps you weren't. Things just doesn't add up on this whole story.

I mean, if I were the Cabal and wanted to perform a false flag attack I would use someone as a scapegoat. It's still possible Cesar is that guy. No one can prove me it is NOT possible, so we can keep the possibility open.

He targeted people who isn't even running for any position in the midterms? Thought he was some extremist and political nut who wants his side to win... Why the fake bombs? Trying to make the Democrats withdraw from the elections? Yea, I don't think so...

So far we have more questions than answers about this incident.

Especially if you want to consider most of the conspiracy theories we've seen on these past years that are not debunked yet.

MKULTRA comes to mind.

And recently the Washington State Fusion Center accidentally released records on remote mind control

I think we should just keep our minds and eyes open. Things are not always what they seem to be.
edit on 26/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've seen hundreds of posters here on ATS today suggesting conservatives should eat "crow".

I will eat that crow, I will. I will readily admit I was wrong. So, go ahead, tell me to eat it. I will.

I will not make excuses, I will just plate it up and eat it. I was mistaken.

P.S. Know one thing about this Cowboy...I'm honest. Never lie, never misguide a situation.

I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
im still questioning the unpostmarked mail the fbi claims went threw the mail. www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I will stand before you and say I "did" suggest the bomber was a leftist "false flag". I did. Perhaps I was wrong.

You are welcome to make fun of me. Perhaps I deserve it.

I will readily admit I am a conservative. Equally, I will readily admit I sometimes fiercely debate liberal mantras.

I do so in the spirit of debate.

It would appear, the recent terror bombing episode was perpetrated by an apparent Trump supporter, and a person whom I have no agreement with.

This was WRONG! I do NOT support this person's actions, and I wish GRAVE ill upon them for their acts. But, at the end of the day, I would be remiss if I didn't say I was "wrong" with my theories.

I will stand before all of ATS and acknowledge my faults. Violence in politics is WRONG...ALWAYS!

I will take my lumps for my theories being wrong.

Flame away on me, as you feel appropriate.

Well...you aren't wrong...yet, anyway...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If we just blindly accepted common consensus of society then why would we even bother being here at ATS. I also believed it was initially possible that it was a false flag event because the bombs were non-functional. I like to discuss alternate possibilities, I have lost my social programming that makes me automatically believe what the news and controlling officials say is real. I have the resources to research things, looking at multiple pathways to choose which path I feel contains the most truth.

I think this guy could have made those bombs functional, I think he was just trying to scare these people. He could have acquired the stuff to do it right and it would not have cost much to get them working.

I try to keep my mind analytical, I do not jump to conclusions until I am sure that I have thoroughly researched things. I initially stated it was possible that he could have been setting up a false flag to draw fire against Republicans.

You cannot use one or some people to judge the masses that are in the political parties. Far left and far right people are not the normal voter. They try to increase their numbers to gain confidence and attention, that does not mean they are right. If you automatically blindly believe what society, media, and our government says is real, you are nothing but a puppet. We have to keep our minds open and research possibilities. It doesn't mean we have to go nuts about it, we just need to try to identify lies, twisted interpretations, and misconceptions. Half of what we have been conditioned to believe is nothing but balogna. Sometimes you have to go back to the beginning of the path to find out why you strayed from the right path too, it is obvious that if you chase your tail too much you get nowhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Speculating on current events is part of what EVERYBODY does here.
Sometimes people are proven correct...sometimes they're proven wrong...sometimes we never find out.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Isn't that the definition of a 'false flag'.

There are a few things that indicate he is left-wing though.

All the people he followed on Twitter were left-wing.
Online registrations in which he claimed to be Democrat.
Having worked in the mail room of a Democrat organization.
School friend nine years in he military and then CIA.

Doesn't sit well with me.
edit on 26/10/18 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

link   

I've seen hundreds of posters here on ATS today suggesting conservatives should eat "crow".

I will eat that crow, I will. I will readily admit I was wrong. So, go ahead, tell me to eat it. I will.

P.S. Know one thing about this Cowboy...I'm honest. Never lie, never misguide a situation.

I was wrong.

Why would I eat crow when there are so many liberals who won't eat crow. So, you looked at this being a setup, if you do not consider it was then you become no more than a parrot squacking in the zoo.

link   
In my heart, I still have doubts, but they got this dude with DNA, and that's pretty hard to argue with.

Could he have been a scapegoat? Sure. It's certainly possible, but I'm going to step it back a bit and place some trust in the investigative authorities. Billary might not ever go to jail, but it would seem this guy is the real perp in this instance (from what I can see).

Above all, I try to be objective, and I don't see much which is disputable, particularly in light of the press releases by Trump and others.

Think about it; Trump dropped the hammer on this dude pretty hard, gave him no respect. He's real (the perp). I was mistaken (I believe).

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I was wrong.

Why would I eat crow when there are so many liberals who won't eat crow. So, you looked at this being a setup, if you do not consider it was then you become no more than a parrot squacking in the zoo.

Not true...

I ate plenty of crow, feathers, feet, the whole thing, when trump won the election. Not only did I eat the crow, I lost a lot of money! I was wrong and I'm not even a liberal.
edit on 26-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just trying to walk it back a little.

We don't need this!

I'm a big boy, and I can stand a little bit of fire. If for nothing else, then for all of us.

This must END!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why would I eat crow when there are so many liberals who won't eat crow.

Maybe some peoples honesty isn’t dependent on others being honest.

To the OP: I commend you for doing what no one else has ever done on ATS, admitting you were wrong about something political.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Don't. They want you to own it like we all did it or something.

You no more built those pieces of PVC with wires, a timer, some "energetic substance" and a battery than I did, and everyone here knows it. And neither of us has any control over what some guy in Florida chooses to do with those things, too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join