It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Willtell

Spot on! This site has become nothing but a breeding ground for conservative propaganda against the Left and praise for every single thing Trump does. If praise cannot be injected due to Trump's actions/words then deflection and excuses will be created. The mental gymnastics should be it's own Olympics at this point.

The Deep State and false flags have been cheapened thanks to this crowd. It's funny how the Deep State is controlled by Dem's, according to Trump and his base, yet the GOP runs all three branches of Gov't and most state gov'ts as well. Yet somehow the all powerful Democrat Deep State remains in control and allows these clowns to stay in power.

Mental gymnastics at it's finest! GOLD MEDAL!!

It's just not this site, ever read all the comments on drudge, aol, or Newsday.?

All the same. Seems like its more people then you think.

Citizens wanting law and order. the travesty

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Spot on! This site has become nothing but a breeding ground for conservative propaganda against the Left and praise for every single thing Trump does. If praise cannot be injected due to Trump's actions/words then deflection and excuses will be created. The mental gymnastics should be it's own Olympics at this point.

The Deep State and false flags have been cheapened thanks to this crowd. It's funny how the Deep State is controlled by Dem's, according to Trump and his base, yet the GOP runs all three branches of Gov't and most state gov'ts as well. Yet somehow the all powerful Democrat Deep State remains in control and allows these clowns to stay in power.

I think the deep state runs much deeper than the democratic or republican party. They both are used to play a role and they have one in "favor" at a time. It's political theater with a goal.
edit on 28-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think his ideology showed us something about the growing anti-democrat conspiracys. From QANON to pizza gate, there seems this growing idea that a large majority of political, media and corporate corruption come from democrats/liberals.

I see it on ATS all the time now. This idea that trump and republicans are now saviors of the u.s. and democrats are behind all these bad things happening(including satanic pedophilia). The caravan, the mass shootings, and even the pipe bomber are all plots by democrats.

Just look at a lot of these alt-right youtubers. ALOT of them spew this QANON anti-democrat fantasy.

What happened to both sides being corrupt. Remember Alex jones going to the builderburg meetings and saying how certain people from both sides of politics meet together to discuss in secret!?

Now... even conspiracy is a partisan sh!t-show.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

There are comments on Drudge?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has set the tone of the country--violence and division, hatred and animosity.

He maintains this divisive political ecosystem because that's all he knows what to do.

So the MSM hasn't played any role in this??? It's all on one guy. It is up to each individual to decide how they want to respond to the world. No one has to have a major meltdown over what someone else says unless they want to or have poor control of their emotions.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Totally agree. But a lot of people are being brainwashed into thinking the deep state is all democrats.

Trump and republicans have been winning by a long shot. Yet, no QANON arrests, no evidence of the deep state run solely by liberals.

Let's face it. Conspiracy theorists got played. A anti-democrat fantasy was put in place to create partisan division and distraction.

O is trump bowing down to Saudi and doing w/e they want because of money? Who cares! We're defeating the deep state! .....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Bernie inspired the congressional softball shootings .

Next?

Edit;

I should elaborate.

Are democrats are responsible for the congressional softball shooting ?

Are republicans responsible for that idiot in Charlottesville ?

Are democrat responsible for the ricin letters?

Are Republicans responsible for the mail bombs ?

A sane person would realize that you can’t be responsible for crazy people .

They’re going to do crazy # all on their own .

Another famous Cornczech TMI post: YAY!!

I go to therapy for severe PTSD. I am in my early 50's....was raised by two alcoholics and a Schizophrenic, (suffice it to say, I did not have a pleasant childhood and my brother didn't survive his demons)....anyhow.....My wise therapist told me that I was NOT responsible for the actions of my crazy parents. That statement took a LONG time to sink in and yet was a pretty hard push in the right direction for me to start to heal and stop beating myself up about things I had NO control over......
Trump and those that support him, (which in MY mind should be the entire country now that he is the President of our country...but I am a (GASP) Nationalist.....) are not responsible for the actions of CRAZY people. Crazy people are not responsible for themselves half the time.....just saying.
and since I am half crazy myself....I won't respond to any comments about my remarks....especially rude or political ones.....I got kind of crabby in my old age

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

I think the deep state runs much deeper than the democratic or republican party. They both are used to play a role and they have one in "favor" at a time. It's political theater with a goal.

I told my husband that I am not a Dem nor a Rep in this fight...I am just at the colosseum with the rest of the masses to watch the show!
edit on 10/28/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I have to say your source material does not help your case. Why is it hen a left wing crazy shoots up a ball field full of republican lawmakers the media cries about lack of metal health care in the country? However when it is a right wing crazy its President's Trumps fault. Democrats like Maxine Waters have said much more egregious things to incite than President Trump ever has but left wing media stays mostly silent about her. Righteous indignation only works when you are consistent with your denouncing of something as wrong, otherwise just seems like rank partisanship and will be dismissed out of hand especially by those who's views differ from yours. The inconsistency in your message has resulted in the #walkaway movement... maybe eventually democrats will learn.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Bloodworth

There are comments on Drudge?

Many of the articles have a view comments section and the comments are gold...

Seems like the .majority are all on the same page and just a tiny amount are doing the resisting.

Country needs to be re-educated on who is working and fighting for the country and who is resisting

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If there is a 'deep state" it is corporations who buy our Congress.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daranini

I have to say your source material does not help your case. Why is it hen a left wing crazy shoots up a ball field full of republican lawmakers the media cries about lack of metal health care in the country? However when it is a right wing crazy its President's Trumps fault. Democrats like Maxine Waters have said much more egregious things to incite than President Trump ever has but left wing media stays mostly silent about her. Righteous indignation only works when you are consistent with your denouncing of something as wrong, otherwise just seems like rank partisanship and will be dismissed out of hand especially by those who's views differ from yours. The inconsistency in your message has resulted in the #walkaway movement... maybe eventually democrats will learn.

Left-wing politicians don’t incite violence as Trump does.

Trump as president has the largest megaphone in the world and his wretched rhetoric of division incites people.

Hillary, Bernie, or Obama or even Waters HAVE NEVER praised a man for body slamming a reporter and many other Trumps’ statements that incite his nutty followers to violence.

That's the difference TRUMP IS PRESIDENT and has a huge megaphone.

He has the responsibility, therefore, to be civil and sane and NOT TO INCITE VIOLENCE as he does often.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice the lefties are flashing bomb guy as the face of the shooter? Lies & fake news are things to expect from the left.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has set the tone of the country--violence and division, hatred and animosity.

He maintains this divisive political ecosystem because that's all he knows what to do.

No, it’s maintained by the likes of Maxine Waters and Eric Holder.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All MSM are fake new outlets - except for the ones who praise Trump. They are 100% legit.
Violence is abhorrent and unacceptable, per Trump. Unless Trump is the one advocating for it, it's just a joke and OK then.

There might be a pattern here...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

He's been in and out of prison for 25 years. You blame trump for his actions? LMAO, you guys are a sad parody.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
If there is a 'deep state" it is corporations who buy our Congress.

That's a lot of it you're right. It's more complex though and includes factions of the IC and what Eisenhower warned about: the military-industrial complex which of course ties back to corporations. Within that even we have factions vying for power.

Have you ever noticed how our foreign policy as regards our agression in other countries doesn't seem to change no matter who's in office? Sombodies behind the scene and not dependent on votes controls that.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You really can't tell the difference between the comment "someone punch that guy" about a heckler at a rally and the words of Maxine waters? How about the calls for a violent revolution by Loretta Lynch? Or Hillary and her encouraging violence? Any difference?

Or how about the context of each. Each of the dems endorsed more abstract violence after violent acts had been committed. Trumps words were about specific situations and before any violence was committed.

Any difference there or are you just a brain dead NPC?

To me, the difference in response is obvious. Trump responds that there is no place for violence in our politics. Dems encourage more of it. How many dems have denounced the calls for violence from LL and mad Maxine?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Yes they do. In fact they do it more and they have a much larger megaphone than trump it's called the media and its the pr wing of the Democrat party.

Your logic is so GD awful, it's disturbing. Trump praised body slamming reporter = trump encouraged a guy to mail bombs. Meanwhile, dems encourage physical assault and verbal harassment of Republicans but they're not responsible for the physical assault and verbal harassment of Republicans. And they're certainly not responsible for actually hospitalizing people with ricin.

Grow a brain. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join