It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Actually, most of the discussion has been about whether or not that crazy guy was "inspired" to do something or whether he was "paid" to do something. Whether he actually did anything at all, even.

I think he is just crazy and a small breeze could set him off. The one thing that came to my mind is I wonder if he was an ATS member since he was very accurate in which democrat are the highest on the right hit list. Everyone of those picked have a good number of posts against them here on ATS, and I don't think the average citizen is that informed, much less a person who miss spells names, but gets all the addresses right, or is living out of his van.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: agenda51

It is the conversation that says that together, we are as powerful as we would wish to be.
But separated, we are as weak as we realize we are.

Conundrum par un hasard extraordinaire

I guess we are only together when we have the liberals in office...it seems they kind of go crazy when that doesn't happen.

The reality is the vast majority of people get on with their lives...all what you say is propaganda and hype for news outlets to create. It is funny that I live near Portland, you know that city with all the liberals/ANTIFA protests etc. Well I was at the gym when Kavanaugh was voted in and in a gym full of minorities and women none were watching the TV none cared and got on with their workout etc, none were talking about any of that. The lesson here is the hype is created for ratings and in the end there is very little hype at all.

Yes my friend, we have lost the sensitivity of awareness of the lives of others. I guess it is a testament of our present condition, which is strange as to how sensitive we are to things that do not amount to a hill of beans, yet it is ok to just shrug off the obvious violations to those we would otherwise consider as peers, as long as it did not directly involve us personally. I often wonder if it a consequence of the proliferation of social media, and insensitivity thereof.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think he is just crazy and a small breeze could set him off.
That has been my guess as well. A day or so ago I said (to the effect of) " I don't care what wing nut he is (left or right)." And I mean it. But that's not really the train of this little sub-discussion.

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When my kids were young, they went thru a phase of constant fighting, day in and day out. Constantly "getting back" at the other for something, tit for tat, on and on. Both considered whatever they did completely justified because of what theother had done, never considering any wrongdoing on their part. At some point it escalated from arguing and insults to physical fighting. Hitting, kicking, pushing, tripping, etc. Until I'd had enough, and cleared a room and told them to fight to the end. I demanded that they fight to the end. They wouldn't do it. They thought I was crazy. They went to their rooms instead and couldn't wait till their dad got home to rat on me. And never fought like that again.

That's about where we're at right now in this country and the world. There's plenty of bad behavior to go around, both sides perpetuate and escalate, all the while blaming the other side for their bad behavior and to justify their own bad behavior.

If I could I'd throw them all on a deserted island and tell them to fight to the end and whoever's left standing wins their deserted island. And the rest of us get to live in peace without them.

My pre-adolescent kids figured it out. But grown ass adults can't get past their freaking egos and do the same. The left's crap is no better or worse than the right's crap. It's all just crap.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The truth is I would like to agree with you, but anyone who’s followed politics the las couple of years knows that Obama sowed those seeds throughout his presidency.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: agenda51

It is the conversation that says that together, we are as powerful as we would wish to be.
But separated, we are as weak as we realize we are.

Conundrum par un hasard extraordinaire

I guess we are only together when we have the liberals in office...it seems they kind of go crazy when that doesn't happen.

The reality is the vast majority of people get on with their lives...all what you say is propaganda and hype for news outlets to create. It is funny that I live near Portland, you know that city with all the liberals/ANTIFA protests etc. Well I was at the gym when Kavanaugh was voted in and in a gym full of minorities and women none were watching the TV none cared and got on with their workout etc, none were talking about any of that. The lesson here is the hype is created for ratings and in the end there is very little hype at all.

Exactly its like some of us have lost sight that the ability to effect our individual quality of life is almost 99% in our own hands,we are giving the politicians, parties, media etc. to much power over our collective emotions, when really the effect on our daily lives is what we allow to happen. Not saying dont vote or dont care, but keep it in its proper perspective. Approximately 7000 Americans die a day, pretty sure they hope their last thoughts aren't on these issues the media keeps pounding in our heads.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I often wonder if it a consequence of the proliferation of social media, and insensitivity thereof.

The problem with the internet in general is lets say you are moderate but lean slightly left or right in you views. You go on the internet and look to read/follow others with your same views. It does not take very long until the only thing you see IS your views that keep getting pushed farther and farther from the middle. A part of this is smart AIs that tries to give you things you like in your searches, another part is you will see 1000 times more Alt right/left agenda narratives than what was even capable in the past and another part is main stream media has gone all political with alt right/left formats and stopped being news organizations.

The difference is 20 plus years ago your only interaction with an Alt type group was maybe a flyer, or just your own personal desire to hunt them out, that was a very small percentage of the population as the vast majority would hover in the middle. Today it is all you see... From caveman era to today people will pick sides in EVERYTHING and so that is the way it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

And it does supercede the effect of those murdered, and it is the public that cared more and made it into news. Go figure, like all of us.

I don't agree that the "public" cared more.... The media cared more and so we get it 24/7 until they can bleed every drop out of it. Here is my prediction, we will even see people testing the explosive capabilities of a plastic pipe bomb of the same size in the near future, we will get to know everything about this guy back to grade school.

But in the end none went off and it seems they most likely would never go off, so how much of this is a nothing burger wrapped in a plastic pipe?

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You like to pontificate don't you?

Why would someone who LOVES and SUPPORTS Trump so much send fake pipe bombs days before midterms? To help? Nope. It would have the opposite effect once in the media. This guy is a f'n nut and those who were targeted are actually very very lucky that no one was hurt.

Product of the Deep State? Yes. He is there because it exists and we voted him in to stop it. It is working too...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why would someone who LOVES and SUPPORTS Trump so much send fake pipe bombs days before midterms? To help? Nope. It would have the opposite effect once in the media. This guy is a f'n nut and those who were targeted are actually very very lucky that no one was hurt.

Product of the Deep State? Yes. He is there because it exists and we voted him in to stop it. It is working too...

Until they can show how one can even have the capabilities to go off I have a hard time calling them even a pipe bomb. There was no pressure switch and they been sitting around for days weeks on end, so just what was it that would set them off and not see this for an inert device.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Agreed. Real violence is what we saw today in Pittsburgh. This 'scare' against the 'targets' of Trump was just too Hollywood to me. Someone who wanted attention not to do harm.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Agreed. Real violence is what we saw today in Pittsburgh. This 'scare' against the 'targets' of Trump was just too Hollywood to me. Someone who wanted attention not to do harm.

Well it wasn't done to help the right, and now it seems it wasn't done to actually hurt anyone...hmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And yet I’m still going to vote Red across the board. F Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, Cory Booker, Nancy Pelosi, etc. Trump 2020. MAGA.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You go on the internet and look to read/follow others with your same views. It does not take very long until the only thing you see IS your views that keep getting pushed farther and farther from the middle.

Curated content is a huge part of the problem. Just as we can blame gerrymandering for pushing primaries to further extremes by segregating groups rather than moderating them, we can also blame content recommendations for creating echo chambers that reinforce particular views, and essentially create one sided alternate realities for people to listen to.

This happens to be one area where I think the law needs to step in against all content providers. From Amazon recommending items based on what you looked at/purchased previously, to Youtube, Twitter, and even Netflix channel recommendations. That particular technology goes down a pretty dark rabbit hole, even though it's provided with the best of intentions, it only serves to ultimately divide us in pretty much everything.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Crazy people are rarely rational. This guy is crazy.

Someone who was rational and calculated would find a few B tier, and maybe one A tier victim that are visible outspoken Trump supporters, and assassinate them (or attempt to). Creating a huge wave of support without ever putting their movements leaders in danger.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I love it! An OP of nothing but liberal propaganda and the loyal minions celebrating the calling out of ATS as a bastion of conservative propaganda.

Is there a better example of blind hypocrisy to be found?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

And i'm sure you'll also agree that the Democrats urging of their base to fight back at Republicans is what caused the Synagogue shooter to snap. I'm still waiting... what, no?!?!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
link

Sorry, Trumpies, this was no false-flag leftie or Unabomber in the woods. He is Trumpism uncut and unplugged. Deal with it.

www.thedailybeast.com...
For three long days this week, the Republican Party held its breath as a serial bomber sent a dozen devices to CNN’s New York headquarters, two former Democratic presidents, a former Democratic vice president, two former CIA directors, several elected Democrats, and Democratic activists like George Soros and Tom Steyer. After months of rabid attacks on his opponents as enemies of the people, Donald Trump's crop of crazy came to fruition this week and was almost ready for harvest. By either incompetence, luck, design flaws, or providence, none of the bombs in this campaign of political terror cost life or limb.

This hasn't been an easy week for Trump loyalists. They spent the last 72 hours praying that the MAGA Bomber would turn out to be a false flag attack, the product of some dastardly Democratic cabal. The idea, which bubbled up from the fever swamps of Breitbart, Infowars, and the rest of the Trump-right ecosystem like a fart in a bathtub, was as illogical as it was pathetic. It couldn't be this president's penchant for daily political arson, right?

Above is a Republican conservative speaking about his opinion that Trump's vicious words have inspired the bomber.

The president, unlike any president ever advocates violence and supports the idea that the press is the enemy of the people.

Trump has repeatedly directly and indirectly threatened violence particularly at those rallies where he fires up the troops. The result is the effect on this mental case who sent bombs to those whom he has demonized. This IS CAUSE AND EFFECT. To deny that is to deny reality

Please go to the link to read the rest of the oped.

And let me add this. I find it despicable that so-called conspiracy theorists on this site
(won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

YOU HAVE HELPED DESTRY FOREVER the true tradition in ATS of being a conspiracy site by mixing the selfish desires of a con man with credible ideas of conspiracy and the deep state.

Indeed, the deep state IS NOT a group of liberals but a pernicious cabal that has done more in fact to likely support a person like a Trump just to divide the country.

The DEEP STATE conspiracy idea has been relegated to a pedestrian left/right partisan liberal-conservative dichotomy, an absurd proposition.

TRUMP IS NOT AN OPPONENT OF THE DEEP STATE

HE IS A PRODUCT OF IT

Hmmmmm... your post makes me wonder... truly.

Is there a way I can vote harder and more RED than the straight ticket I selected on my ballot... now at my county Voting office?

News flash for you... a couple things. Those were NOT bombs... they were props, and DFBI Wray LIED to the American people.

Here's how I know:

1. At the news conference, where they discussed pending charges for this goof... they said he could get up to 58 years in prison. Later, they corrected the record, and said 48 years.

Here's the problem with that. IF Director Wray was telling the truth, dipsh*t White Van Guy is actually in violation of 18 US Code 2332a, and elegible for ANY number of years sentence up to LIFE IN PRISON for EACH device.

If someone is killed by said device, Capital Punishment applies.

2. Yep... here's where I am cheating ;-) a friend of mine who is a trained Demolition Expert for Army SF (Grn Berets) and who did other "classified work" after his SF career said flat out they were dummy devices. That, combined with the lack of application of 18 USC 2332a to the crime tells us they were dummy devices.

The guy is an idiot... and, believe it or not, I suspect he's tired and decided he wants to just get "three hots and a cot" and retire.

I might remind the OP, that there was a Democrat that shot Steve Scalise and others, who was a Bernie supporter. Did he do it because he was a Dem and Bernie supporter. Sure as f**k hope not... I just assumed the obvious... the guy was out of his mind... aka "nutso".

You see... otherwise there is no REASON to go all whack job violence on folks. Normal sane folks just don't do that sh*t over stupid politics. If Democrats actually think they do... I strongly encourage them to seek professional help...

...cause all y'all are outta your minds, in that case!
edit on 27-10-2018 by dasman888 because: zombie crickets

edit on 27-10-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And yet I’m still going to vote Red across the board. F Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, Cory Booker, Nancy Pelosi, etc. Trump 2020. MAGA.

Everyone is. These events of the last few weeks change NOTHING.

Nobody is suddenly going to change their minds and vote for the pathetic insanity of the democrats

Nobody

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Did he do it because he was a Dem and Bernie supporter.

Will you admit that Donald's rhetoric is substantially and qualitatively different than Bernie's?

No? Ok. Never mind.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join