It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Willtell
(won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

YOU HAVE HELPED DESTRY FOREVER the true tradition in ATS of being a conspiracy site by mixing the selfish desires of a con man with credible ideas of conspiracy and the deep state.

ATS has in the past couple years, had multiple people as registered users (though not many active posters) who have gone on to commit acts of domestic terrorism.

This is not the fault of the website owners or moderators, but the battle over the types of communities that follow conspiracies. They have been recruited and radicalized by the alt right, probably by enemies of the US to destabilize the country.

I'm just waiting to see if Cesar was a member here.

Off topic but I have to ask..... what were the terrorist acts linked to ATS users?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
But it was. But Pres. Trump had/has nothing to do with it. You're just to ignorant to understand.
There is no left or right. There is only right.
The guy is an idiot, no doubt. But
the left has blurred right and wrong so much. That not even the weak minded, can know the deference.
Remember when America had two "public restrooms/bathrooms"? One for men and one for women? Fruitcakes and uncivilized had asylums to crap in.

My favorite is "reproductive healthcare". Reproductive healthcare? Really? They want everyone else to pay, with hard earned money, for their abortions?
For the "healthcare" their body is providing to the human "reproductive" system? I get making mistakes, but asking "civilization" to pay for it, is a, bit unhinged.
Pure evil! Pure legal/lawyer talk...and very evil. Then these people want us to vote for them? To be our masters, leaders? F them!

Trump didn't inspire anthing. This came about for lack of knowledge, of right and wrong. What Cesar did was wrong and evil. Why he did? Probably not so much.
Libs would do the same to me if I got picked for his jury...libs with no "civil standards" put this country into this mess. Don't be shocked if it gets uglier from here. Because it probably will.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lawandcrime.com...

Doesn't answer if Cesar was a member or reader here, but he was definitely into conspiracies. This article makes note of several theories (and I use that term loosely) relating to David Hogg. Ideas on controlled opposition, with George Soros, and more specifically Jews in general running the media. And a lot of stuff on chemtrails.

originally posted by: agenda51
Off topic but I have to ask..... what were the terrorist acts linked to ATS users?

I forget who they were (I make it a point to not remember the names of these people) but several of the mass shooters in recent years. Only one comes to mind that was an active poster here, but there's others who were at least reading.

And again, that's not the fault of ATS. The moderators and owners do what one can reasonably expect them to do in running the website and not promoting violence. It's just a symptom of the disease. We all like conspiracies obviously, that's why we're here , but the community in general tends to attract those who are distrustful of government (or who they percieve to be in power), the mentally ill, and many who want a less complex explanation for why things are the way they are. Throw in the fact that certain groups are attempting to radicalize easily convinced sects of western populations, and you've got a recipe for this type of stuff happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Jared Loughner was a member of ATS under the username Erad3 who was the person responsible for shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

Here's the Official ATS Thread on him:

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

edit on 27 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
lawandcrime.com...

Doesn't answer if Cesar was a member or reader here, but he was definitely into conspiracies. This article makes note of several theories (and I use that term loosely) relating to David Hogg. Ideas on controlled opposition, with George Soros, and more specifically Jews in general running the media. And a lot of stuff on chemtrails.

originally posted by: agenda51

I forget who they were (I make it a point to not remember the names of these people) but several of the mass shooters in recent years. Only one comes to mind that was an active poster here, but there's others who were at least reading.

And again, that's not the fault of ATS. The moderators and owners do what one can reasonably expect them to do in running the website and not promoting violence. It's just a symptom of the disease. We all like conspiracies obviously, that's why we're here , but the community in general tends to attract those who are distrustful of government (or who they percieve to be in power), the mentally ill, and many who want a less complex explanation for why things are the way they are. Throw in the fact that certain groups are attempting to radicalize easily convinced sects of western populations, and you've got a recipe for this type of stuff happening.

Right.... buts whats that have to do with posting on ATS or even just reading on it?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Jared Loughner was a member of ATS under the username Erad3 who was the person responsible for shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

OK thanks. I dont want to derail the thread so apologies to the OP.

you guys should check out where this van man is at and who the sherrif is. Also might want to check out his rap sheet.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Funny watching this blame game going on. You cant blame the actions of one on others its called Psychological projection. We have had people shoot republicans on a baseball field. We have had republicans send mail bombs but these people associate themselves with many things. for one they were both male do you think being male is a problem? everyone is responsible for their own actions, Trying to attribute their actions to others is wrong but sadly that seems to be the new norm. When are people going to realize they are doing the same thing they accuse others of. A self-absorbed person can only see faults in others but are often blind to their own.

Your creating the problems you claim to be against. I just wish more people would learn from their mistakes instead of continually denying them.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey, we created this conduit that allows everyone to communicate in ways never before possible or imagined. You would have to read 1000 or more newspapers 20 years ago, every day to be able to have access to some of this information, let alone being able to consolidate it in a meaningful and comprehensible format.

Saying that, just imagine how many "perverted idiots" existed back then that had serious psychiatric problems that we would never know about.

Put that in perspective with what is going on today. Revel in the fact that we have the means to deal with them, because they do not have the anonymity that public media provided to them under an old technology. It will be this way forever, as we progress into a system where we will be able to deal with these people any time they show their identity to an aware public... but will we?

This is not profiling, or racist ... it is the human condition. These people are sick, and they have problems that society does not want to deal with.
We have done away with most of the facilities that contained them, but they were designed to keep them out of the public view anyway, rather than try and help them. Then, when we could not financially care for them anymore, we just let them all loose.

The ignorance of our government to deal with this effectively is just overwhelming. That is the REAL PROBLEM.

Now, our negligence returns to haunt us, and in ways that many people cannot connect to the fundamental injustice of not helping them in the past, and so, think of it as a NEW problem.

Yet another human condition that President Trump must recognize and provide a reasonable process that leads to a solution.
I think he knows about it, and is formulating a solution, however most of the left will see it as some kind of persecution of their political beliefs and and a persecution. What an incredible task this is going to be, because of political vs logical process collision that should NEVER happen when people have control of their government.

Again.... it is NOT REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT OR INDEPENDENT.... it is US. We need to fix US.

edit on 27-10-2018 by charlyv because: s

edit on 27-10-2018 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2018 by charlyv because: unreal

edit on 27-10-2018 by charlyv because: c

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The "bombs" weren't bombs. They were essentially fireworks wrapped in electrical tapped with a analog clock attached. It's pathetic, really.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am shocked at how many people, including you, believe this is real. The good news, it has barely had Any effect on the local population here. I imagine it is similar in many other localities because I suspect most regular Americans have seen so much bull# lately they finally figured out how to sniff it out. Well many of them anyways.

I honestly have become stricken with laughter since I read the rest of the story after coming home from work.

I guess tabloid newspapers can still sell good bull#.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

best is yet to come

check out...

What county is this in
Sherrif of County
Suspects criminal record

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Good God, we are in such trouble.
And we bicker about such mundane and insignificant things, because we cannot handle the conversation that needs to occur.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Good God, we are in such trouble.
And we bicker about such mundane and insignificant things, because we cannot handle the conversation that needs to occur.

and what conversation is that?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Right.
There is no place for reasonable discussion.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Trump must have really pissed him off in 2002 when he threaten to blow up an electrical company to the likes of OK bombing, or helped him to have a life long rap sheet...

To say Trump triggered this guy would be like saying a full moon triggered some crazy.... The trigger was pulled a long time ago.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It is the conversation that says that together, we are as powerful as we would wish to be.
But separated, we are as weak as we realize we are.

Conundrum par un hasard extraordinaire

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right.

The discussion is we are at 330 million people in the US and today one crazy guy out of 330 million people did something stupid that actually ended up with no one hurt.

What would you like to discuss, what is there to say that we will not hear for the next week or so... The good news is Chicago will most likely have less than 500 people murdered this year, but then who cares and how would this ever compare to this guy in the form of news.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Phage

Right.

The discussion is we are at 330 million people in the US and today one crazy guy out of 330 million people did something stupid that actually ended up with no one hurt.

What would you like to discuss, what is there to say that we will not hear for the next week or so... The good news is Chicago will most likely have less than 500 people murdered this year, but then who cares and how would this ever compare to this guy in the form of news.

Because in reality it happened, and he did it.
And it does supercede the effect of those murdered, and it is the public that cared more and made it into news. Go figure, like all of us.

edit on 27-10-2018 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Actually, most of the discussion has been about whether or not that crazy guy was "inspired" to do something or whether he was "paid" to do something. Whether he actually did anything at all, even.
edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It is the conversation that says that together, we are as powerful as we would wish to be.
But separated, we are as weak as we realize we are.

Conundrum par un hasard extraordinaire

I guess we are only together when we have the liberals in office...it seems they kind of go crazy when that doesn't happen.

The reality is the vast majority of people get on with their lives...all what you say is propaganda and hype for news outlets to create. It is funny that I live near Portland, you know that city with all the liberals/ANTIFA protests etc. Well I was at the gym when Kavanaugh was voted in and in a gym full of minorities and women none were watching the TV none cared and got on with their workout etc, none were talking about any of that. The lesson here is the hype is created for ratings and in the end there is very little hype at all.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join