It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is all I can say about this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump has set the tone of the country--violence and division, hatred and animosity.

He maintains this divisive political ecosystem because that's all he knows what to do.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just another Cesar

Id like to see your truck

Or maybe I don't want to see it
edit on 26-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Speaking of that, look what Hillary Clinton tweeted for her October 26th birthday.

townhall.com...

She never thought she could lose.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has set the tone of the country--violence and division, hatred and animosity.

He maintains this divisive political ecosystem because that's all he knows what to do.

Did he use his DeLorean to do that? I wish I had one of those, I'd make life so much easier.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here is what the sick fool Trump tweeted. Political garbage when 14 people were almost blown up by one of his followers

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

Trump doesn't care about humans beings just his political fortune.

That Tweet was coded ...---... confirming the psy-ops.

Now we know 😉

"John has a long mustache"

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So everything was peaches before Trump.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Democrats did that starting in 1860.

They havn't changed either.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Just another Cesar

I would take offense if a normal person said that to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Here is what the sick fool Trump tweeted. Political garbage when 14 people were almost blown up by one of his followers

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

Trump doesn't care about humans beings just his political fortune.

No-one was "almost" blown up. Those "bombs" would have to have been placed in a microwave oven on high for a few minutes at best before they "exploded". Lol. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

WillTell, very nice thread. I can see by your posts that you have put great thought and effort into defusing the situation. You have set a fine example for Trump to follow. I can see that you have truly embraced the idea of be the change you want to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bottom line:
Obsessed, crazy terrorists in this country have been responsible for many crazy and deadly acts.
What makes them crazy and obsessed is manufactured in their defective minds and how they incorrectly interpret reality and have absolutely no compassion for the innocent.

How could you possibly blame someone else for what goes on in their minds?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Grats on being part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

link

Sorry, Trumpies, this was no false-flag leftie or Unabomber in the woods. He is Trumpism uncut and unplugged. Deal with it.

www.thedailybeast.com...
For three long days this week, the Republican Party held its breath as a serial bomber sent a dozen devices to CNN’s New York headquarters, two former Democratic presidents, a former Democratic vice president, two former CIA directors, several elected Democrats, and Democratic activists like George Soros and Tom Steyer. After months of rabid attacks on his opponents as enemies of the people, Donald Trump's crop of crazy came to fruition this week and was almost ready for harvest. By either incompetence, luck, design flaws, or providence, none of the bombs in this campaign of political terror cost life or limb.

This hasn't been an easy week for Trump loyalists. They spent the last 72 hours praying that the MAGA Bomber would turn out to be a false flag attack, the product of some dastardly Democratic cabal. The idea, which bubbled up from the fever swamps of Breitbart, Infowars, and the rest of the Trump-right ecosystem like a fart in a bathtub, was as illogical as it was pathetic. It couldn't be this president's penchant for daily political arson, right?

Above is a Republican conservative speaking about his opinion that Trump's vicious words have inspired the bomber.

The president, unlike any president ever advocates violence and supports the idea that the press is the enemy of the people.

Trump has repeatedly directly and indirectly threatened violence particularly at those rallies where he fires up the troops. The result is the effect on this mental case who sent bombs to those whom he has demonized. This IS CAUSE AND EFFECT. To deny that is to deny reality

Please go to the link to read the rest of the oped.

And let me add this. I find it despicable that so-called conspiracy theorists on this site
(won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

YOU HAVE HELPED DESTRY FOREVER the true tradition in ATS of being a conspiracy site by mixing the selfish desires of a con man with credible ideas of conspiracy and the deep state.

Indeed, the deep state IS NOT a group of liberals but a pernicious cabal that has done more in fact to likely support a person like a Trump just to divide the country.

The DEEP STATE conspiracy idea has been relegated to a pedestrian left/right partisan liberal-conservative dichotomy, an absurd proposition.

TRUMP IS NOT AN OPPONENT OF THE DEEP STATE

HE IS A PRODUCT OF IT

Good lord you sound borderline on the opposite side of the spectrum, quit being so melodramatic and confrontational. SO NOW INDIVIDUALS ARENT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS THE MAN IN THE ORANGE HAIR IS. the same goes for the right blaming the left and its rhetoric Lets be glad it seems to be some lone loose nut and pardon the pun really got screwed up. But you are better than this, have stumbled across your posts you seem like an intelligent guy somebody you could have a beer with if you would knock it down a notch or two. Unless you are just one of those individuals that thrives in the argument. Much like the screaming politicians you might have something worth while to listen to just fiddle with the volume and tone, lol I'll try and do the same. Because Im here on ATS to learn and be exposed to the broader world, this back and forth serves no purpose and is probably detrimental to us all in the long run. This hyper partisanship on both sides leads no where. Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This OP is idiotic and totally expected.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Just another Cesar

This was my original point, whether you read it or not. Who cares. You've become an extremist and don't even realise it.

THIS is dangerous, and exactly what this whole debacle was fabricated to do.

Slow down Will, because you really ARE becoming THE problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

LOL! You should be more cautious, Willtell... those charging RINOs will gore the hell out of you in the wink of an eye.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Enjoy losing, again, and spewing more hate and inciting more fascist violence against people that dont agree with you, crybaby.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

(won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

YOU HAVE HELPED DESTRY FOREVER the true tradition in ATS of being a conspiracy site by mixing the selfish desires of a con man with credible ideas of conspiracy and the deep state.

ATS has in the past couple years, had multiple people as registered users (though not many active posters) who have gone on to commit acts of domestic terrorism.

This is not the fault of the website owners or moderators, but the battle over the types of communities that follow conspiracies. They have been recruited and radicalized by the alt right, probably by enemies of the US to destabilize the country.

I'm just waiting to see if Cesar was a member here.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Trump probably wanted the bombs to go off

I don't know what the exact chance is, but I'm pretty sure it's somewhere above 0% that Trump will pardon this guy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join