It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: neo96

Obama never said cops were the enemy of the people. He never demonized cops or his political opponents like Trump does.

Someone clearly didn't pay attention.

'The cops acted stupidly'.

'If had a son'.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Bernie inspired the congressional softball shootings .

Next?

Edit;

I should elaborate.

Are democrats are responsible for the congressional softball shooting ?

Are republicans responsible for that idiot in Charlottesville ?

Are democrat responsible for the ricin letters?

Are Republicans responsible for the mail bombs ?

A sane person would realize that you can’t be responsible for crazy people .

They’re going to do crazy # all on their own .
edit on 26-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Next?

shhhhhhh. that is not convenient to the current narrative.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Willtell

Drama Queen much?

2nd line.

I would argue he’s a drama queen at least squared, if not to the 10th power...

I also found it interesting he stated he doesn’t hardly ever come to these forums since he has multiple posts in just about every recent thread related to President Trump...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No, its Trumps hate that is the problem

He's the one that can't take criticism. Obama Clinton all were derided by the press and didn't stoop to saying they were the enemy of the people.

You are projecting

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Deep State and false flags have been cheapened thanks to this crowd. It's funny how the Deep State is controlled by Dem's, according to Trump and his base, yet the GOP runs all three branches of Gov't and most state gov'ts as well. Yet somehow the all powerful Democrat Deep State remains in control and allows these clowns to stay in power.

No, the deep state is controlled by the globalists. They come in both red and blue disguises. Consider them the "Uni-Party." Remember how Bush and Clinton and Obama came together to throw down on Trump? There ya' go, should tell ya' all you need to know. At the moment the progressives are most useful to them because of open borders and virtue-signaling and stuffs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh Willy, let no tragedy go to waste, eh? 😆

Blind ignorance aside, this was to be expected though, good thing too, only the most naive of leftist would agree to this and rightfully so, they've had leftist loons all year, so a change of pace has embolden the few radicals. Meh, whatever, the guy was a loon.

Fact is, I don't think this will have any impact, if anything, it simply adds fuel to the fire of hyper partisan politics already we are experiencing, now it's affecting right leaners, who'll generally passive until provoked 😌

Media is to blame as well as the hateful leftist rhetoric.

link   

This has become a self-congratulating group of Trump fanatics who never question his antics.

It will likely get worse. We can only thank God none of those bombs went off.

In the end, those that support him will be responsible along with him as those who supported Hitler are partly responsible

For you give power to the beast

Dude you really do need to get some perspective. I say this as a freind and a centrist; we (centrists) laughed at people who thought Obama was the antichrist and now we are laughing at you.

Has Trump been a uncouth politician? Sure; show me one on the national stage that hasn't been lately. But his potty mouth is no excuse for anyone to terrorize others ... and if they do terrorize others that's all on them. They dont get to say "Trump made me do it" and you dont get to help them make that excuse for their bad behavior.

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Next?

Tell you the truth I felt a little bad about the original comment so I edited it .

No one can blame anyone for the narrative .

There’s plenty of blame to go around .

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who paid to have that dump truck pull in front of the Republican retreat passenger train?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, I'm a little disappointed a patsy was found so fast. I half expected to see the horror expressions on the hate mongers faces at CNN as their building collapsed in on them while on air. CNN taking one for the team.
edit on 10/26/2018 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Next?

Tell you the truth I felt a little bad about the original comment so I edited it .

No one can blame anyone for the narrative .

There’s plenty of blame to go around .

no worries, I knew what you were getting at.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
they wont do that to a cnn building unless there is a big payoff. Nobody would care if CNN was gone tomorrow and many would celebrate until the CIA set up another front propoganda network.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
they wont do that to a cnn building unless there is a big payoff. Nobody would care if CNN was gone tomorrow and many would celebrate until the CIA set up another front propoganda network.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So true! Democrats are so hateful and dangerous these past two years, it's no wonder that someone with a desire to deliver REAL harm, didn't "snap" before Cesar did.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is what the sick fool Trump tweeted. Political garbage when 14 people were almost blown up by one of his followers

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

Trump doesn't care about humans beings just his political fortune.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join