It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You folks sure do like to play games. Conservative is a term with very little meaning anymore as they were corrupted. Same goes for Republican.

You would be better off thinking in terms of nationalist and anti-american.

Tip for you... a lot of Trump followers dont really like the man himself but support what he has done for the country and his vision for America. So demonizing him just doesnt really work. Yeah.. he is a prick..... but he is doing a great job so far. in most people view. By my count he has avoided sucking us into 4 fake wars in his first 2 years alone and help to bring to light more corruption against the populace than any president in history IMO.

But sure.... keep going after him and freaking out why the communist left continues to lose support both in the USA and around the world.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Since you put it in the mud pit...

The op appears to have been authored by a 5 year old.

I didn't get much from that word salad except for this is somehow Trumps fault.

You are certainly not worth the breath if you believe what you wrote in the op.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I posted a response 1 hour ago and it's totally gone. How many of these threads did you make tonight?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You're probably right. But don't you see that's just what they wanted.

Now NEVER EVER will 911 be questioned. Will the JFK murder be thought much about.

The foolish let the conspiracy theories that had merit be mixed with Donald Trump!

Don't you see what they've done?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It wasn't "alleged" terrorism. It WAS terrorism...period.
REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Drama Queen much?

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is the only one. I rarely at this point come out to this alt-right infiltrated forum.

I won't be here long probably. The only thing keeps me here is the UFO forum.

It getting too ugly, too painful to see the poison, the ignorance.
The folly of what's going on is too terrible to take

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Trump didn't inspire this in anyone, any more or less than the left inspired the dude that shot at a bunch of republicans.

Psychopaths will latch onto any cause take it to the most extreme and twisted view in their minds and use it as personal justification for their evil acts. They create their own inspiration, in their minds they believe their acts are heroic.

It's just a matter of time before someone on the left attacks again, and again everyone will be blaming high profile figures on the left for inspiring the attack.

Same old # new day.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's like the Son Of Sam; this guy saw Trump on TV and it inspired him to send fake explosives to Democrats. Trump came right out of the TV and talked to this guy directly.

When are we going to star blaming Jodie Foster for "inspiering" Reagan's assassination attempt?

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Product of what?

The dude was a 50 year old political virgin.

And a Democrat less than 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This has become a self-congratulating group of Trump fanatics who never question his antics.

It will likely get worse. We can only thank God none of those bombs went off.

In the end, those that support him will be responsible along with him as those who supported Hitler are partly responsible

For you give power to the beast

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

CNN Cyndrome manifests

MSNBC total indoctrination successful

FoxNews says "Thank You for 1 million (R) votes"

💥😆😆💥

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If Trump inspired Cesar.

Then Obama inspired the cop shooters.

Remember them being gunned down in the streets?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
No, its Trumps hate that is the problem

He's the one that can't take criticism. Obama Clinton all were derided by the press and didn't stoop to saying they were the enemy of the people.

I kind of thought most people on this conspiracy site already knew the Press was biased and spread false news before Trump or Obama, even Bush, came along.

Local news is where it is at as far as percentage wise, but even that is bleeds in bias here and there.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What a surprise that the "suspect" is reportedly a right wing "loon". Whatever. This whole thing has been a ruse from the get go. This fake "bomber" with fake bombs is all BS.

Regardless, the position of the OP and those like him/her is exactly what whomever behind this created it for. We gotta start making it look like one party is violent so we can kick something off.

That something is called civil war 2.0. That's right, execute civil_war.exe so we can bend America to it's knees so we can continue with the globalist agenda. Sounds crazy to you? Well, too bad cause it's happening.

This isn't soley about the coming mid-terms. Its something far more sinister, and don't expect these types of stories to stop. The next couple of years will be interesting. Let's just hope people start figuring out what's really going on.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is false news aimed at hurting the peoples party.

Here is the real mastermind

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Obama never said cops were the enemy of the people. He never demonized cops or his political opponents like Trump does.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I question his antics all the time. He likes to play games too much for me. He does this thing where he does nothing and lets the enemy burn themselves out and unveil themselves.....problem is a lot of good people are hurt along the way. He is way too tolerant IMO. The left is lucky to have him.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: neo96

Obama never said cops were the enemy of the people. He never demonized cops or his political opponents like Trump does.

Uh huh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join