It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
link

Sorry, Trumpies, this was no false-flag leftie or Unabomber in the woods. He is Trumpism uncut and unplugged. Deal with it.

www.thedailybeast.com...
For three long days this week, the Republican Party held its breath as a serial bomber sent a dozen devices to CNN’s New York headquarters, two former Democratic presidents, a former Democratic vice president, two former CIA directors, several elected Democrats, and Democratic activists like George Soros and Tom Steyer. After months of rabid attacks on his opponents as enemies of the people, Donald Trump's crop of crazy came to fruition this week and was almost ready for harvest. By either incompetence, luck, design flaws, or providence, none of the bombs in this campaign of political terror cost life or limb.

This hasn't been an easy week for Trump loyalists. They spent the last 72 hours praying that the MAGA Bomber would turn out to be a false flag attack, the product of some dastardly Democratic cabal. The idea, which bubbled up from the fever swamps of Breitbart, Infowars, and the rest of the Trump-right ecosystem like a fart in a bathtub, was as illogical as it was pathetic. It couldn't be this president's penchant for daily political arson, right?

Above is a Republican conservative speaking about his opinion that Trump's vicious words have inspired the bomber.

The president, unlike any president ever advocates violence and supports the idea that the press is the enemy of the people.

Trump has repeatedly directly and indirectly threatened violence particularly at those rallies where he fires up the troops. The result is the effect on this mental case who sent bombs to those whom he has demonized. This IS CAUSE AND EFFECT. To deny that is to deny reality

Please go to the link to read the rest of the oped.

And let me add this. I find it despicable that so-called conspiracy theorists on this site
(won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

YOU HAVE HELPED DESTRY FOREVER the true tradition in ATS of being a conspiracy site by mixing the selfish desires of a con man with credible ideas of conspiracy and the deep state.

Indeed, the deep state IS NOT a group of liberals but a pernicious cabal that has done more in fact to likely support a person like a Trump just to divide the country.

The DEEP STATE conspiracy idea has been relegated to a pedestrian left/right partisan liberal-conservative dichotomy, an absurd proposition.

TRUMP IS NOT AN OPPONENT OF THE DEEP STATE

HE IS A PRODUCT OF IT

edit on 26-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1) It is the Daily Beast (Frequent that site much , do ya ?)
2) It is Rick Wilson . "Republican" (not really , just gives his words a little class by claiming so) strategist in Florida (is there such a thing as a true Republican in Florida ? Not many)

+10 more 
link   

Spot on! This site has become nothing but a breeding ground for conservative propaganda against the Left and praise for every single thing Trump does. If praise cannot be injected due to Trump's actions/words then deflection and excuses will be created. The mental gymnastics should be it's own Olympics at this point.

The Deep State and false flags have been cheapened thanks to this crowd. It's funny how the Deep State is controlled by Dem's, according to Trump and his base, yet the GOP runs all three branches of Gov't and most state gov'ts as well. Yet somehow the all powerful Democrat Deep State remains in control and allows these clowns to stay in power.

Mental gymnastics at it's finest! GOLD MEDAL!!
edit on 26-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
Product of what?

The dude was a 50 year old political virgin.

+20 more 
link   
So?

Still won’t make me support the dems.

Red vote all the way

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Your hate is breathtaking! Bless your heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Even tonight Trump has to play politics with this affair by blaming the press.

The press that criticizes him he wants to unleash all kinds of harm on them

Trump didn’t even call the people threatened and enjoyed saying he didn’t contact them

Trump probably wanted the bombs to go off

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
2) It is Rick Wilson . "Republican" (not really , just gives his words a little class by claiming so) strategist in Florida (is there such a thing as a true Republican in Florida ? Not many)

Well, last Republican POTUS was governor of Florida, along with his brother and I do believe a Republican is currently in power. He has won his last two elections and cannot run again due to term limits so he's setting his eye on Senate.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No, its Trumps hate that is the problem

He's the one that can't take criticism. Obama Clinton all were derided by the press and didn't stoop to saying they were the enemy of the people.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, last Republican POTUS was governor of Florida

False.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Gothmog

Well, last Republican POTUS was governor of Florida, along with his brother and I do believe a Republican is currently in power. He has won his last two elections and cannot run again due to term limits so he's setting his eye on Senate.

You calling Bush a true Republican from Florida ?
I call you out for ignorance.

edit on 10/26/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Trump Inspired Cesar Sayoc’s Alleged Terrorism

Still a better love story than Twilight.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So?

Still won’t make me support the dems.

Red vote all the way

This.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Makes me want to wake up my dead grandfathers and tell them to vote R.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the same leftists were around in the 80's they would have jailed Jodie Foster for Reagan's attempted assassination.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I find it despicable that so-called conspiracy theorists on this site (won't mention names) have mixed up credible conspiracies such as 911 and JFK with this moronic, criminal conman Donald Trump, suggesting he is an enemy of the deep state. Ha, what a joke…

Nobody cares...really.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

Makes me want to wake up my dead grandfathers and tell them to vote R.

Oh god Neo, they're now voting democrat.

Sorry.

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

All of this poison drummed into the head of that sick delivery boy

Trump became a father figure to him

edit on 26-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It has caused me to see the error in my wicked ways.
True liberal Democrat from here on out.
Abortions for everyone! Free healthcare! Free college! Free money!
Boo you evil conservatives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join