It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City leading the way for hyper-intolerance against Americans.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A picture's worth a thousand words.

You came up with :
Hate Christians
Hate conservatives

Learn to decipher an image. Me personally, I think the pictures are kinda weak but the point is easily understandable and it isn't necessarily generalising of the groups you mention.

So why play the victim card?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You know what's funny?

Reactions.

You know what's not funny?

Hate crime.

There's plenty of leftist hate crime. There's plenty of rightist hate crime. When the relevant authorities look into the potential of such crimes they do background checks.

It then usually becomes very friggin clear if a person is sharing a dodgy opinion or if they genuinely perceive the targeted group as enemies and have genuine hate for them.

Members of ATS? Use your noggins.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Amazing. Whatever artist is behind this I applaud you.

So says a "white Liberal..."
Meanwhile in the real world Trump supporters include all types of minorities... But hey, Liberals are about tolerance right?...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

I've read enough of your posts to know you're radical...

Radical as This?

Or THIS?

Someone hasn't read snip.

They are fruitcakes too neo.

fruitcakes you support...and double down on..and back out of.

Funny how someone who makes a stand against what you think is an extremist.

Gonna tell the leftists that as well ?

Don't think so.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

I've read enough of your posts to know you're radical...

Radical as This?

Or THIS?

Someone hasn't read snip.

They are fruitcakes too neo.

fruitcakes you support...and double down on..and back out of.

Funny how someone who makes a stand against what you think is an extremist.

Gonna tell the leftists that as well ?

Don't think so.

I support ! Like really ! here i will tell you what if you can find one single post of mine showing i support that deranged hag or any other leaders we have i will wear that but until then as usual you are talking out of your asshole.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Images of Trump supporters and Boston sports fans have turned up on garbage can and train station posters in New York City under the slogan "Keep NYC Trash Free."

The artwork was reportedly done by street artist Winston Tseng and began showing up on trash cans where a public service announcement would normally be.

One shows a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat with a Confederate flag tattoo on his arm and a Chick-fil-A cup in his hand.

link

The artist is expressing his right, next comes the consequential effect resultant from his words and/or actions, it should be interesting to see what comes from these types of collective intolerances manifesting themselves for public consumption. An artist has suggested, through his works, that entire demographics are nothing but pieces of sh!t.

Also, to all international tourists who happen to be Trump supporters - welcome to the 'city that never sleeps'.

God Bless America.

That's racist.
Artist is probably a 2 generation citizens and going to tell the country who is trash or not. That's very millennial of him.

If that trash can depicted any other race it would be deemed unacceptable.
The group depicted on the garbage cans are the most generous and donating of people from any race.

They work a majority of the jobs

They pay the majority of taxes

They have stong family structure

Most patriotic of all groups

The other side are known for

Not working
Not paying taxes
Using too much tax based free services
Crime
Some groups have an epidemic of fathers abandoning their children, but any kind of constructive criticism on family structure is racist.

It is not to be brought up.

The double standards are ridiculous and the country really needs to be re-ducated on who is working and fighting for the country and who is using. Abusing and disrespecting the country.

They got the wrong people on those garbage cans.
But again. No other race would even be allowed to be depicted like that.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I hope they do Goatse next.

^_^

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

so which one of those pictures is you...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Boy oh boy. Remember the time on ATS before Trump became president?!
Very same people who are whining in this thread is the same crowd of "machos" that were labeling everyone else as snowflakes and were so anti PC back then. What's the matter now?! You don't like these adds that are so not political correct?! Man the # up

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I want to be the guy drinking Samuels Adams i strongly recomend their October fest while you can get it. But they also make a great Boston lager.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I will have to put that on my to drink list, I quite literally try every beer I can, I make a point to do so, especially when I travel . I can't say however I've had the pleasure of trying a Samuel Adams....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The person who made this "artwork" has exactly the same mindset as the guy who mailed the pipe bombs, and the shooter in the synagogue. The vitriol and the hate is just getting batted back and forth and ramped up by all sides, and now we are starting to see violent acts. When you say you are for inclusion and tolerance, and yet you allow hate like this to be plastered up on trash cans without batting an eye, you are no better than the "racists" you are supposedly against. This is a pivotal fundimental truth that people seem to be missing: To be against racism, you have to be against ALL racism, or it just perpetuates. This artwork is hate speech and should be treated as such.

edit on 28-10-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
...you allow hate like this to be plastered up on trash cans without batting an eye...

Who 'allowed' this? Was there a memo from the City that said 'put up posters that will cause rectal discomfort with Trump supporters'?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Looks familiar.

Sign from streets of Berlin circa 1939

Translation: JEWS ARE NOT SERVED HERE.

Have another:

Bet Berliners thought THIS street poster was fun too:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Boy oh boy. Remember the time on ATS before Trump became president?!
Very same people who are whining in this thread is the same crowd of "machos" that were labeling everyone else as snowflakes and were so anti PC back then. What's the matter now?! You don't like these adds that are so not political correct?! Man the # up

Actually, you want to know why this stuff stops being funny?

Apu is why. Apu isn't allowed to be funny anymore. He's too controversial. He's offensive, so he has to be removed so no one's feelings are hurt. In a world where we can't have characters like Apu, we can have art like this.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Read what I said, you are illustrating it beautifully. So let me ask you something, you are against racism but THIS is ok? If you reply yes, you just completely vindicated what I posted.
edit on 28-10-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I want to be the guy drinking Samuels Adams i strongly recomend their October fest while you can get it. But they also make a great Boston lager.

Octoberfest too much citrus

Boston Lager

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
As usual, hateful libtards can't see the hypocrisy pointed out in this art.

Replace the woman with a middle eastern lady holding a Koran and wearing a hijab or the white guy with a black guy wearing saggy pants and holding a piece of watermelon and the same liberal babies posting here would be screaming to the top of their lungs.... We all know it even they do.

They don't even have the intellectual ability to understand its not about being a snowflake but about the pure raw hypocrisy of it all.

The day those two pieces of art can be changed into what I described and nothing is said and none of you liberals bats an eye about it is the day conservatives will shut up about this kind of art put toward them. But we know that's not happening right?

A pretty easy concept for rational thinkers.

edit on 28-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
Read what I said, you are illustrating it beautifully. So let me ask you something, you are against racism but THIS is ok? If you reply yes, you just completely vindicated what I posted.

Listen, Captain Hyperbole, I asked you a really simple question, who 'allowed' this?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Translation: JEWS ARE NOT SERVED HERE.

I'm gonna hang that one in the kitchen and see what the wifey does.

edit on 28-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join