It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City leading the way for hyper-intolerance against Americans.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Star for you ... I guess even in sports hating there can always be a deflection.

edit on 26-10-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Star for you ... I guess even in sports hating there can always be a deflection.

Ha! There's sports hating and then there's hating based on this kind of stuff.

Sports hating is generally just mostly good-natured ribbing although throwing a beer at the other team's player goes a bit beyond that. For a long time, even while in rivalry, fans and competitors still share an underlying appreciation of the game that lets us all shake hands and walk away as friends, or at least not enemies.

TIme was that our shared identity as Americans kept us sewn together the same way despite our ideological differences, but there isn't that shared identity anymore. There are plenty who hate that identity. There are others whose idea of what that be is radically different from what it is to a lot of us. And thanks to multiculturalism we have large colonies of others who never had that identity to begin with.

So when we divide, we don't have that underlying shared identity bringing us all back together at the end.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wonder how people in San Francisco would deal with posters of illegal aliens squatting and the tag line
'KEEP SAN FRANCISCO S#IT FREE!'

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looking like somebody has injected the woodwork with pesticides.

I see you brought the refreshments as usual.

Hehehehe omg so original and funny!!

Thank you. That means a lot coming from my biggest fan.

It was my pleasure.

Hey, I forgot to give you this.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let's play a game ATS.

Replace the MAGA hat with a star of David.

What have you got?

How do these people not see they have become what they claim to be against?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
One artist now represents an entire city? Interesting logic there.

The same way that the recent bomber represents the entire republican part.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
One artist now represents an entire city? Interesting logic there.

The same way that the recent bomber represents the entire republican part.

Doesn't he? All Republicans are violent and horrible people. I mean Steve Scalise shot himself.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder how people in San Francisco would deal with posters of illegal aliens squatting and the tag line

It's probably just the leaders who are PRO Illegal alien, don't cha think IAMTAT? Average citizens understand that they're law-breakers don't they?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's probably just the leaders who are PRO Illegal alien, don't cha think IAMTAT? Average citizens understand that they're law-breakers don't they?

If by "average citizen" you mean middle class, I didn't think they allowed that anymore in California.
edit on 26-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You do realize that the media is still manipulating you even if you know they're manipulating your political opponents, right? How can that be? Because they are keeping you locked into the status quo. No matter which party you support, you're still ultimately supporting the status quo of the same old two party monopoly that has existed forever.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

According to WHO? The talking heads on TV are paid to push a divisive agenda, they do not represent the average person.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

And that one guy/girl ran him/herself over, right?

Sounds like you're trying to justify your own prejudices and biases by using the words and actions of the "leaders" of the Democratic party as a scapegoat.

Remember how you guys started saying you couldn't be civil because that's what Hillary said? Excuses for your own words/actions, that's all it is. If Hillary or Democrats jumped off a bridge you'd follow right behind them just in spite.
edit on 10/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What a disgusting city,I thought all the storys were fake but New York is a Sh**hole,not unlike San Francisco

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wasn't just last week that somebody put a picture of Maxine Waters on a halloween billboard and everybody here loved it? Remember?

But do the same thing to a trumper and oh my god how awful... LOL you guys and girls crack me up

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Someone explain to me

How a baseball player drinking a beer is 'trash'.

Please.

Its more about the beer being Sam Adams, one of the key OG patriots responsible for starting the Revolutionary War, the message further compounded by the Patriot's shirt (patriots = "trash").

If the art was at least funny then I could appreciate it. But typical leftist bs: not funny.

a reply to: tinner07

Yeah. Because it was funny!

How the hell did it end up old stick in the mud conservatives ended up funny and the other team loathers of humor?

Oh thats right: Identity Politics Obsessionism.
edit on 27-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

you are radical too. and sometimes i smell nazi# reading your comments.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is exactly what they want?
In the past I joked about this, but I see the coals slowly being fanned for a civil war.

Wake up. It was Hillary versus Trump.
If you don't see the influence from TPTB... The inciting of violence, hate, division. Making a population confused to a point where they wan't to kill their neighbours.

Being given a choice between Hillary and Trump? There should have been outrage! Neither are leaders.

TPTB are really pulling out all the stops at this point, they still have unused resources. But the media enterprise they own are working hard.

PsyOps for days.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Wasn't just last week that somebody put a picture of Maxine Waters on a halloween billboard and everybody here loved it? Remember?

But do the same thing to a trumper and oh my god how awful... LOL you guys and girls crack me up

These images aren't targeting an individual but a percentage of the population.
Kind of the same, but not really?

I just see this as being more of a blanket statement affecting more people than 'Maxine Waters' and her supporters.
Cause she is pretty crazy?

This isn't a political opinion, I'm not American.
I just think your country is loosing the plot, only reason why I take interest.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This is one man art work, protected under the 1st amendment

No its not. And I'm not even American, how hard was that to educate myself.

LOL

insider.foxnews.com...

The posters were not authorized by New York City officials, initially appearing on trash cans on Manhattan's Lower East Side. Some have been removed, but others remain, according to PIX 11. Tseng denied that he was behind the posters in a statement to the station.

www.hg.org...

Owner Does Not Consent

When the owner does not consent, the question of legality becomes much different. While the artist may still have the right of free speech, if the artist's exercise of that right harms the right of another person to the exclusive use and enjoyment of their property (i.e., free from damage by graffiti artists), then it may be abridged. Generally, one cannot exercise a right, even one guaranteed by the constitution, if it interferes with another person's right.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's "trending".

Twitter
Wow it must be "real"

Twitter indicative of the world at large!

For someone who writes so many threads, you'd at least should be wary of making generalizations as somehow proving something. I think you should spend less time in Q threads

See easy peasey:

www.google.com.au...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join