It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City leading the way for hyper-intolerance against Americans.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
There...there really are no words. I cant imagine the outcry and subsequent pressure and "activism" that would take place if this were directed at the "other side". I'm speechless. How does this kind of crap get greenlighted? I really dont understand this reality anymore.

You are so right and I think everyone knows what would happen if it was a picture of an illegal immigrant waving a mexican flag or as Cernovich mentioned anyone holding a Quran. Riots for the next two weeks and calls for hate crime imprisonment.

This is why the false flag concept for the bomber is so believable, whether or not it is true. The lefts intolerance has reached such a high level that it's killing the democratic party. They needed something to make it look like there's a similar amount of intolerance from the right. And they got a little bit of what they need just two weeks before the election. Now the MSM can take that little single (mentally ill) person data point and use it to smear everyone on the right as intolerant.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Someone smarter than me should do an NPC counter art.

See how far that'll go.

Free speech!

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I don't doubt that at all. I can see you thinking that....sure.

link   
Exciting times we live in.

Anyone have some of those pre WWII propaganda posters handy from Germany? Would love to see, you know, for context.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: neo96

I've read enough of your posts to know you're radical...

Radical as This?

Or THIS?

Someone hasn't read snip.

They are fruitcakes too neo.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd bet $100 the artist didn't even vote.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No kidding.

I feel like I'm about to be locked up in a fema camp for being an 'extremist' Like the Japanese were during ww2.

So the usual suspects are saying.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't doubt that at all. I can see you thinking that....sure.

I mentioned religious zealots and their hopes, like Trump might ban homosexuality or at least stop em marrying.

Then you mentioned stereotypes and gays getting shot, I remember caps and Trump being mentioned too.

Funny that.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looking like somebody has injected the woodwork with pesticides.

I see you brought the refreshments as usual.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Good gawd! (We really need an emoticon with big bulging incredulous eyes!)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Talk about a hyperbolic title. NYC has nothing to do with this. This is one man art work, protected under the 1st amendment but since he did this without the cities permission they have every right to take it down. So stop with your BS that NYC is somehow inciting intolerance against precious Trump supporters.

Someone plastered this fake sanitation department PSA on a garbage bin at East 9th Street and Avenue A. (DSNY has confirmed their logo was used without permission.)

Meanwhile, the GOP, Trump, Fox News, and every conservative ever continues to claim ALL Democrats are unhinged mobs. Get outta here with your partisan nonsense!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Like this.....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Or maybe one that expresses hyperbole and exaggeration?

Because I was on about a minority of Christians, you attempted to change my opinion and blow em out of proportion whilst appealing to victimisation. Pfft.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Great. Same to you when someone takes a similar idea and makes something a little different you dont agree with.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

“For the record, I didn’t create or put up these posters. But if I did, I wouldn’t want people to take them so seriously, since they’re meant to reflect certain parts of our society and not meant to generalize beyond those. I’d just want the intended audience of my fellow ‘classist elitist New Yorkers’ to hopefully be entertained by the ‘unhelpful, tone-deaf message’ as they go about their day in this trash filled liberal bubble.”

From the artist?
pix11.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So these posters are definitely inciting violence against Trump supporters and Christians...by suggesting they should be forcibly removed from the city.

How am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Maybe, yet people here are losing their proverbial feces whilst making sweeping generalisations.

Lol

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looking like somebody has injected the woodwork with pesticides.

I see you brought the refreshments as usual.

Hehehehe omg so original and funny!!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
New Yorkers look down on anyone not from New York. They are cosmopolitan and so much better than the rest of the country. Has no one ever been to New York? New Yorkers are a different breed that's why so many hate Trump hes a typical New Yorker in every way. They are all just like him have attitudes believe they are the best and doesn't realize their opinion may not be like everyone else's.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
New Yorkers look down on anyone not from New York. They are cosmopolitan and so much better than the rest of the country. Has no one ever been to New York? New Yorkers are a different breed that's why so many hate Trump hes a typical New Yorker in every way. They are all just like him have attitudes believe they are the best and doesn't realize their opinion may not be like everyone else's.

I've lived in midtown Manhattan for years...before moving to the Midwest.
I saw SO MUCH more racism and bigotry from New Yorkers than anywhere else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join