It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City leading the way for hyper-intolerance against Americans.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Replace that Bible w another person and a rainbow flag and watch how quick the narrative would. Change

It's ok to hate certain people apparently....... Which is what this is..... Hate speech

In this climate it is, but not because it has to be, only because something similar targeted at other groups - as you say the person with the rainbow flag would be.

If all groups were open to be lampooned, then the attitude on this might be different.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Wardaddy454

brought the go to material i see

good job with the predictability

If it was predictable, you'd have predicted it and mentioned it before I posted it.

You seem a little deflated.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The only thing that bothered me is that your avoidance was so predictable. Kind of depressing actually.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
The only thing that bothered me is that your avoidance was so predictable. Kind of depressing actually.

No, you just don't like the fact that politically incorrect things don't bother me since I'm not some sort of social justice nancy who gets easily offended.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What about Bruin fans? :-p

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: heymang
What about Bruin fans? :-p

Whats a Bruin?

Never mind, lets form a mob and get this guy, nobody defames the mullet and lives...

Another Berkley scumbag making the world hate again.

Once he's done with his 89,000 hours of community service cleaning up his vandalism maybe he will go back to skateboard decks and panda bear exploitation.

edit on 31-10-2018 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Someone explain to me

How a baseball player drinking a beer is 'trash'.

Please.

Because baseball is an American sport, football as well. Borders, nations, flags ~ they mean nothing without culture. Destroy the culture, destroy the things that promote individual national culture, anything for that culture to rally around. It's A disgusting tactic.

Without cultural bond, a common point for citizens families and friends to come together and bond with each other, that culture or nation will dissolve.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lykan

You're reading into that way too much. It's because New York sports fans think Boston sports fans a drunken loudmouths.

And vice versa.

Oh, and you cannot destroy a Boston fan's 'culture', they have none.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join