It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City leading the way for hyper-intolerance against Americans.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

maybe I am wrong, I ain't much a sports fan, but isn't that guy wearing a brady shirt?? isn't the patriots a football team?

as for the pictures themselves, well, I kind of think it should be considered the defacing of public property and therefore illegal.
as far as some of you acting like this is such a great offense against you personally..
I really can't say it's any more offensive that what is coming out of some of the conservative's mouths as of late...
and wth, a conservative probably would have used the crosshairs of a rifle!!!
so let's get real here.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Translation: JEWS ARE NOT SERVED HERE.

I gonna hang that one in the kitchen and see what the wifey does.

Well well well...look who lets his wife make her own decisions.
Barbaric.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Barbaric.

Uh, well, you got me on that one. She is an evil Joo after all.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No we are saying that the demodumps send themselves some bomb like devices and there sycophants in f.b.i. put it on a pasty.
NYC should jump all over this clown he is not an artist he is a vandal of the worst kind.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

You mean like maybe mailing pipe bombs to them?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Barbaric.

Uh, well, you got me on that one. She is an evil Joo after all.

Then you know what must be done.

...Buy her something pretty.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

NYC should jump all over this clown he is not an artist he is a vandal of the worst kind

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

just wondering, do you have the same reaction when it comes to this act of vandalism???

mine seems to be!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nah, I told her she can live in the attic until everything blows over and I asked her to keep a journal about her experiences.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What a coward idiot hiding behind what he calls art.

originally posted by: Trueman
In this case it isn't vandalism. It's improvement.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Nah, I told her she can live in the attic until everything blows over and I asked her to keep a journal about her experiences.

At least you're being Frank with her.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

the last one made me laugh, now I have an image of a drunk patriots fan using a beer bottle as a microphone at karaoke night.

Whoever did this has the right to do what they did, however everyone has a right to reply. I'm pretty sure Oscar the grouch would make for a better poster boy for anti-littering campaign, he does live in a trash can and must rely on trash for sustenance.

All that leads me to one conclusion...Oscar is a transdimensional being who feeds on non biodegradable food containers.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I smell a Nobel Peace Prize for the Joo....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

like this??

Link
edit on 28-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Of course she'll win, she controls the media.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Of course she'll win, she controls the media.

Take the remote away from her.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tribalism has resurfaced in 2018

DEROGATORY-the behavior and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group."a society motivated by cultural tribalism"

Red=GOP Tribe
Blue=DNC Tribe
NYC Sports Teams=Tribe

We are regressing, think back to Native America and even farther back to Europe and Africa, when there were no countries there was tribes, and they fought and intermarriage was not encouraged.

Even today people will not date people from a different political tribe anymore, long relationships have broken up because people separated to different political tribes.

This is not helping, only more deeply dividing people especially in New York, guess what even in New York people have the right to wear a MAGA hat just the same as somebody in the deep south all red state had the right to where a YES WE CAN Obama/DNC hat for 8 years.
edit on 28-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is not helping, only more deeply dividing people especially in New York, guess what even in New York people have the right to wear a MAGA hat just the same as somebody in the deep south all red state had the right to where a YES WE CAN Obama/DNC hat for 8 years.

I don't have a problem with the MAGA hat, the Red Sox hat is were I draw the line.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

the Red Sox hat is were I draw the line.

Sport team tribalism is where it starts, I remember being at a home team game for a certain sport and there is one fan in the whole building dressed for and cheering for the other team, he got heavily abused in a fun way, I mean even I got beer and popcorn splashed on me from exuberant fans sitting behind me when our home team got on the board.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No one has taken it down so its being allowed. Ok, so now answer my question, are you ok with it, would you be as ok if it portrayed another ethnicity or race negatively? Answer honestly.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

how long have they been there, I mean for the last week, the city has been having to deal with disposing of a bunch of bombs, I imagine a few signs on some trash cans haven't been on the tip of their priority list?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join