It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomber groomed? FBI patsy Former lawyer States He doesnt have the Mind for that level of thinking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

and as political as that guy was

A 56 year that suddenly became politically active in 2016. So what was this guy doing for 38 years?

Set the eff up.

I know a lot of people who suddenly became very political in 2016. Most are on Trump's side, but also many Bernie folks.

2016 drastically changed this country, politically. It's so obvious.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your response is compelling. Though I disagree with you on punishment. Only because I'm thinking of the granny.

But I understand your stance. If he did that it was way uncool and he should of known better despite any mental issues, though I would make an argument on that alone I don't want to derail the thread going off topic over a difference in viewpoints.

But thank you for your response. You do make a good point.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: neo96

and as political as that guy was

A 56 year that suddenly became politically active in 2016. So what was this guy doing for 38 years?

Set the eff up.

I know a lot of people who suddenly became very political in 2016. Most are on Trump's side, but also many Bernie folks.

2016 drastically changed this country, politically. It's so obvious.

Yeah, election night I got to sit back amd watch people who were loving friends all their lives cut their friends off for admitting to voting for the current POTuS.

It was shocking to say the least

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh look another suspicious Package into Atlanta wonder who mailed it?????

ktar.com...

According to CBS News, the package that was intercepted in Atlanta was similar to 14 others that were sent to high-profile

Hmmm Delayed ? or someone else altogether? hmmm

www.cbs46.com...
edit on 29-10-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
1st post of a double post. Please proceed to next comment for my actual post.
edit on 10292018 by Tanga36 because: dbl post

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: xuenchen
The psy-ops was planned well.

Not many mistakes or loopholes.

All going according to agenda.

😎

I dunno, the stickers on the van look too new.
Supposedly, the van had just been redone. It sat in a garage for 3 weeks and had only been "finished" for the week prior to the arrest. I am only going off of some info I read on another platform and it was posted by someone who claimed to be related to the owner of the body shop that had the van. So, do I have a source? No. Is my reading some hearsay from a person claiming to be related to the person who put the letters on the windows some kind of evidence? Absolutely not!

However, IF it is the truth, it could explain some things and also add interesting lil twists on different narratives. Just wanted to share my 2nd hand hearsay info.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join